Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So can we get a count? Who believes Katie really is pregnant? Who doesn't?

Default Re: So can we get a count? Who believes Katie really is pregnant? Who doesn't?

I think she is pregnant, but probably not his child. If it is her child, she was inseminated.
    you can tell they have never had sex

Default Re: So can we get a count? Who believes Katie really is pregnant? Who doesn't?

I think she is probably pregnant, and it is not Tom's. I don't believe she was inseminated deliberately, only because she took some flack for her apparent quick reversal on the virginity thing, and that could have been avoided if they had been togethher a little longer first and waited longer to "conceive", or hell, even gotten married first. For that reason, I think she was probably knocked up by some other dude (of her own volition I mean) and they decided to use the situation to their advantage.

On the other hand, maybe they just didn't care that much about any backlash.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

Weirdest looking bump I've ever seen. Especially the latest pointy bump.
    I vote fake pregnancy.

I think her parents are going along with it because Tom is paying them shitloads of $$$ to stay quiet. If she was using pillows, her mom would know for sure the first time she touched the belly.

I say NO WAY is she pregnant. I've been around plenty of pregnant women, and never have I seen the shape, size, and position vary THAT MUCH in a very short period. Even after having a friend whose baby "dropped" it still did not look very very weird. And it also did not drop then decide to go back up.

Looks pretty unanimous that posters think she really is preggers, but not by Tom the old-fashioned way.
    Go Habs Go!!

Pregnant, but not Tom's.

I think she either got artificially inseminated, or she got knocked up by someone else she was dating right before she and Tom set up their "arrangment".

1) Pregnant
    2) Tom's baby
    3) Artificial insemination
    4) Baby is being bred as some Co$ messiah/prophet/L.Ron reincarnation

I think Tom has been given some sort of exalted status in this *organization*, and he's totally giddy because he thinks he's the sire of #4, hence the couch-jumping & truckloads of goofy grins. He gets caught with grumpy expressions now & then because, tsk, he has to hang out with a GIRL.

I really, really believe this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

How do you explain the strange change in her belly size though?
    Just the camera angle? Or was she still stuffing her belly though she was really pregnant?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I go back and forth on it...but I'm leaning toward her being prego, but I don't think it was a natural thing, NO way. Turkey baster, big time. And it's probably not Tom's.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Miss Sleepy is a Scientologist!?!?!?! Welcome - teach us.
    Maybe I should explain a bit better. I had to write a second scene for a play. The first scene is about a girl named Sue who brings home her boyfriend, Peter to meet her parents. And it gets awkaaaaaaaaaaard.

Sue is making tea.
    Sue: It's coming, father. Pause. Walks out with tea. Sets it on table.
    Peter slips a substance into Sue's and his tea.
    Mum: What is that dear?
    Dad: Whispers-It's drugs.
    Peter: (Far out) It's a special substance Sue and I pour into all of our beverages.
    Dad: But why?
    Sue: Tell them, Peter dear.
    Peter: The substance gets into our blood stream. When shone with ultra-violet light our veins glow. We do this so when our almighty Lord Xenu from Zalta Parson 5 comes to collect us, he can see whether we are worthy.
    Sue: Yes, he is so mighty, mighty. Xenu is my homeboy. Representing.
    Mum: I'm confused. Oh my, are you part of some cult, Sue?
    Tom Cruise: Shouting as he walks in-I WILL SUE YOU! How dare you say $cientology is a cult. L.Ron Hubbard blessed us by telling us the truth.
    Sue: Yes, I am a $cientologist. Every member gets a free anal probe.
    Mum: Whispers- Is that Tom Cruise? How'd he get in here?!
    Dad: Hey, he finally came out of the closet!
    Tom Cruise: I heard that mortal.
    Sue: Pointing behind Peter- Peter...the mothership...IS HERE!
    Peter: The time has come for us to leave this planet.
    Sue: Good-bye mother, good-bye father!
    Sue, Peter and Tom Cruise link arms and walk out.
    Dad: Well, THAT was weird. (Mum nods and sips tea)

My new script has a guy getting a job so he can buy "Wigga-By Kevin Federline" and he works at a brothel "The Hilton Brothel:For the whore in you".

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    Alright, here we go: posted on this website on Oct 15th.........
    I wish my computer was better, or I was smarter, because I would post the link...it's under 'Recent Pregnancy Announcement' under Blind item thread. Blind Item (Recent Pregnancy Announcement)

The british gossip newsletter, Holy Moly ran this juicy tidbit: "Which not-gay actor and his not-a-beard fiancee may not have told the complete story about a recent pregnancy announcement? The not-a-beard actress supposedly got knocked up by someone she met in the UK doing promo not long after meeting her not-gay husband-to-be."

The not-a-beard actress supposedly got knocked up by someone she met in the UK doing promo not long after meeting her not-gay husband-to-be.

What cha think Bellatheball??
    TOTALLY THEM!!!?????? Yea, me too!

Sounds bout right to me!

Oh and with respect to Katie's parents, I'm sure they're in the dark. Katie's handlers don't let anyone unrelated to Scientology within 5 feet of her. My guess is they lured her in with money and then got all of her secrets and started the brainwashing crap. My guess is she's a zombie right now and her parents are fighting to get close to her. All the stuff written about her parents seem to point to the fact that they are scared as hell for her.

Someone here knew a family that goes to church with Katie's family....can't remember who.

About 25 pregnant
    About 10 pillow
    1 not sure
    and..one penis-pillow impregnation!

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    Uh oh I think I'm in the minority now.
    I vote pillow. I think she gained weight on purpose to appear pregnant. I think Scientologists are that controlling and crazy, they stuffed her mouth with twinkies and cheetos a la Britney.
    I'm with you on this one, moomies! It's way too elaborate to be true, which is why I think it is true.

Gold Member

I have strangely stayed "neutral" during this whole debacle, but the idea of a (pillow) surrogate or adoption seems more likely, because I guess I sort of have a suspicion that Tom is sterile. I don't know why, I have never read that or anything, just a suspicion and he doesn't want it getting out, for whatever reason. Maybe the "church" excommunicates infertile men or something...
    Last edited by spinmonkey; March 29th, 2006 at 04:41 PM.

I cannot believe she's actually pregnant, aside from that impotent maniac dwarf not being able to shoot anything else but blanks, because I've never, ever seen a pregnant belly like hers. And I wasn't exactly born yesterday. Most people announce their pregnancy right after the first trimester. By then, her belly button was already popping out, for crying out loud! To neatly go back in again, pop out, pop back in. Belly went up, went down, went back up again. Babies move. But that's the operative word: MOVE. Sometimes a point of an elbow or knee sticks out a bit, but with in a minute or so it MOVES back to another position. With her it's like the child is doin slow motion vogueing or something in there
    Some of her pix with bloated features made me think she really was pregnant and retaining water, but no, the changing shape and size of that belly is just too weird.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information