Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please Help Me Out Guys And Gals!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    You guys can continue to be as rude as you want. I for one believe in Karma so I won't stoop so low. I am sad however that your lives are so small this is entertaining to you, being cruel to someone for no reason wow how classy! Have a great night.
    What's sad is that you probably think that if you can just meet Nikki Sixx in person he will fall madly in love with you, marry you 2 weeks later with Tommy Lee as his best man, and then you will conceive a Sixx spawn in your Irish-themed bedroom. Am I right or am I right?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

You guys can continue to be as rude as you want. I for one believe in Karma so I won't stoop so low. I am sad however that your lives are so small this is entertaining to you, being cruel to someone for no reason wow how classy! Have a great night.

Well, it's good you believe in karma. Perhaps you should try to understand it as well.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^THIS!!! I'm tired of people using the word karma as a substitute for cosmic retribution.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Our lives are small enough to make fun of you but not small enough to waste time voting every day for a week so you can fulfill your sad life's dream of being spat on and having boogers flicked on you by your has-been idol. Poor you, you got screwed both ways.

Motley Crue suck.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Maybe this will help? Minus the link, of course....
    thanks for the original postings novice, i had absolutely no idea what the hell people were talking about before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Our lives are small enough to make fun of you but not small enough to waste time voting every day for a week so you can fulfill your sad life's dream of being spat on and having boogers flicked on you by your has-been idol. Poor you, you got screwed both ways.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Feck! That's a smart bedroom Twitchy!

I'll tell you what, in my next life when I'm having a shit time you can walk up to me & say "I told you so".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information