Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please Help Me Out Guys And Gals!!!!

I like your hair...its real big.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Tsk, tsk, so cynical.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    Number one I never downed him you are thinking of the other lady, also I just remembered why I really left this place, you guys are the ones that made fun of me when my Irish Grandmother passed away and I wanted to honor her with an Irish themed room in her memory because she was so into her heritage and I was heart broken, ya real nice people you are! At least I CARE about people and have a heart.

Oh get over yourself. No one made fun of you. We did however make fun of your stereotyping of the Irish.

And we do CARE about people. Just not about you or Nikki Sixx.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I like your hair...its rill big.
    I fixed it for you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number one I never downed him you are thinking of the other lady, also I just remembered why I really left this place, you guys are the ones that made fun of me when my Irish Grandmother passed away and I wanted to honor her with an Irish themed room in her memory because she was so into her heritage and I was heart broken, ya real nice people you are! At least I CARE about people and have a heart.
    Way to misrepresent what really happened.

Any ideas for an Irish bedroom?

You didn't mention your grandmother til page 3 and it was mostly good-natured ribbing anyway.

Not to mention she kept posting for several months after the fact, so I guess she didn't run off because she was so offended after all.

You had some serious and thoughtful answers there, from people who actually know. Most of us did not, but were interested anyway. Some people got off subject as we are wont to do.
    Anyway, come back again someday if we can be of further use to you.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Fuck! Wish I'd quoted those first two posts. They were hi-lar-rious!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Fuck! Wish I'd quoted those first two posts. They were hi-lar-rious!
    You and me both, I'm completely lost!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    You and me both, I'm completely lost!
    Maybe this will help? Minus the link, of course....
    Please Help Me Out Guys And Gals!!!!
    Hey there, I don't know how many of you remember me but I used to hang out here a lot and then I discovered FB and farmville and just kind of drifted away. Anyhow if you do remember me then I am sure you will remember I am a total Motley Crue/Nikki Sixx nut! They are having a contest and the prize is you get to fly out to LA and have a meet and greet with them, this would mean the world to me, a dream come true! Besides I have never been to LA and could never afford to go on my own!! I really want this and I need mass votes and I was thinking what better way then to get them than here, I remember you guys were always so much fun! This is on my bucket list so can you guys vote? You are only allowed to vote once a day and there is less than a week left, so PLEASE!! Was looking around a bit by the way, man am I behind I need to get back here for some of this gossip, can't find all this out on FB, LOL! Alright here is the link them I'm off to work, OH also if you have a FB please add me! Thank you in advance!!
    *insert link to ridiculous picture on FB here*

Yes my real name is Dumbass, and the picture is a little wild but it's only Halloween make up I don't run around like that promise!!
    The link takes you straight to me and it's a safe link I promise, it only takes a couple of seconds once a day. Oh went and saw Motley Crue last week, Nikki Sixx spit fake blood all over us and was picking his nose and flicking it, spitting on people literally, I was in the front row thank God all I got was some fake blood on me even I don't want him spitting on me or his boogies, ewww! LOL!

Thank's Novice. I love how she say's that she left because of fb and farmville then comes back for help then say's she left because people were mean to her about the Irish redecorating idea.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Way to misrepresent what really happened.

Any ideas for an Irish bedroom?

You didn't mention your grandmother til page 3 and it was mostly good-natured ribbing anyway.
    this was Sweeties response to Glitter in that thread (when she asked about redecorating the bedroom in Irish style LOL)

I was in a bar one night and a friend of mine, who thinks he's Irish, was talking to a real Irish man. Anyway, the Irishman asked my friend:

Are you from Ireland?
    ...no
    Then, you're not fucking Irish.

That's all I can think of every time I hear the word "Irish". It was so funny because said friend has the shamrock tat, always has an Ireland shirt on, etc.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

the irish room was you? i remember that. LOL good times.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Haha good read. The Irish room lady hadn't even been to Ireland.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Well I apologize for my flippant response in the other thread (and my hotlinking of the picture of the Guinness). Let me make it up to you with a real Irish bedroom.

It might be difficult to track down the wallpaper and the He Man quilt.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information