Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Like Tree753Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

I've never been to a massage therapist in my entire life, and this guy has got like a mini United Nations of therapists as positive or negative references...

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    FWIW, There are also about 18 or so other massage therapists that say that he did not harass them and that he was a complete gentleman.

I'm going to go with not worth jack. Harassers don't harass everyone they encounter.
    OrangeSlice, czb, fgg and 6 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I want to hear from all of John Travolta's massage therapists!
    fgg, greysfang, mostroop and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Rooting and raping is seemingly rampant in Australian politics, and (hopefully) will bring down the awful, terrible, no good, fucking useless Morrison government. So far we have:
    - a Liberal party staffer raped in an office of a MP by another Liberal staffer who has QUITE the history of raping and sexually harassing women (5 further victims have come forward - and it's clear many current Cabinet members knew of his history and they just kept shuffling him around offices every time there was an incident. He's now "checked into a mental health facility" and possibly fled the country to avoid criminal investigation);
    - the former Attorney General, Christian Porter, who outed himself as the senior Cabinet minister accused of raping a 16 year old at a debating tournament in the late 1980s (and then sued the ABC for publishing a story which didn't name him until he named himself...);
    - a female government minister called the rape victim referred to in the first bullet point a "lying cow" then did a "I'm sorry you were offended" apology until it kept blowing up, and then finally admitted this was a poor choice of words altogether;
    - Oh, and our Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, a man of God who is quite happy to invite the media to photograph him waving hands at his evangelical church during election campaigns, had to ask his otherwise silent wife Jenny why rape was so bad as he couldn't understand why Brittany Higgins (rape victim mentioned in first item) was so affected until Jenny asked him to think about how he would feel if Brittany was one of his daughters...
    - after weeks of failing to deal with any of this, things got worse: media revealed the poorly kept open secret that many MPs invite sex workers into Parliament to have illicit hook ups (media friendly to the Liberal Party tried to play up the "oooh rent boys for MPs" angle but most of Australia just went 'Um, no one needs a root so badly that you should bring your sex worker appointment into your work place, but sex between consenting adults is not really the big issue here, even if you are fucking in the Parliamentary prayer room, which is a bit weird and inappropriate...") and yet another immature dickwad Liberal party staffer filmed himself masturbating to completion and defiling a desk of a female MP... and circulated it to his Liberal mates (i.e. other staffers and some MPs). He wasn't fired until this was made national news.
    - a coalition partner, a National Party MP, suggested the day after this news item broke and Desk Wanker was fired that it was all rather unfortunate as the young man in question was a "hard worker and very dedicated to his job, so I feel quite sorry for him even though it's all quite inappropriate". (Labor Senator Kristina Kenneally's reaction to this was fucking fantastic: https://twitter.com/tegangeorge/stat...19795012997122)
    - another LNP MP was found to be a serial stalker of women online, with multiple victims of his harassment, including in person stalking (taking a photo of a woman from the bushes near her house) and workplace sexual harassment.

NONE OF THESE MEN HAVE BEEN FIRED EXCEPT FOR DESK WANKER.

Things are a bit fucked and Australian women are very, very angry right now. https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-giddying-rate
    Just want to clarify one point in Sassiness's excellent summary - the Liberal Party/Coalition in Australia are the conservative/right wing (like the Republicans or Tories). Although I'm sure there are plenty of skeletons hiding in Labor's closet, at least the left wing parties aren't total hypocrites who bleat about morals and family values while wanking/raping their way through Parliament House.
    Be excellent to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Just want to clarify one point in Sassiness's excellent summary - the Liberal Party/Coalition in Australia are the conservative/right wing (like the Republicans or Tories). Although I'm sure there are plenty of skeletons hiding in Labor's closet, at least the left wing parties aren't total hypocrites who bleat about morals and family values while wanking/raping their way through Parliament House.
    Good point.

There's plenty of Labor skeletons. But they aren't campaigning on the basis of misogynistic "Christian family values" while rooting and raping...

Elite Member

I'm not sure where this piece of garbage Matt Gaetz belongs:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-matt-gaetz-sought-preemptive-pardon-from-donald-trump-report-says?via=twitter_page

Rep. Matt Gaetz Sought Preemptive Pardon From Donald Trump: NYT

FORGIVEN BEFOREHAND

It is unclear if Gaetz or Trump knew of the sex trafficking investigation into the Florida congressman, but the White House declined anyway.

In the twilight of Donald Trump’s administration, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) sought preemptive pardons from the president for any crimes he and his allies in Congress may have committed, The New York Times reports.
    Gaetz, 38, is currently under federal investigation for potential sex trafficking in connection with an alleged relationship with a 17-year-old girl, focusing especially on whether he paid for her to travel with him, and the inquiry had begun by the time he made the request for multiple pardons. The Department of Justice is also probing whether Gaetz paid multiple women for sex on various visits to Florida alongside his close ally Joel Greenberg, the now indicted former Seminole County tax collector. Gaetz has denied the allegations.

It is unclear if Gaetz or Trump knew of the investigation into the Florida congressman, but the White House declined anyway, believing a priori forgiveness would establish an unseemly precedent, according to the Times. Attorney General William Barr had been briefed on the investigation into Gaetz and even reportedly canceled an appearance alongside the Florida Republican. It is unclear if Gaetz discussed the blanket pardons with the former president directly or if the conversation happened via aides. One former aide to Gaetz, Nathan Nelson, told the Times onMonday that the FBI had questioned him about his old boss’ activities.
    A spokesperson for Gaetz said in a statement to the Times, “Entry-level political operatives have conflated a pardon call from Representative Gaetz—where he called for President Trump to pardon ‘everyone from himself, to his administration, to Joe Exotic’—with these false and increasingly bizarre, partisan allegations against him.”

Gaetz appeared on Sean Hannity’s show, one of the primetime programs Trump was known to watch, to advocate for a broad swath of pardons in December 2020, not long after news broke that Trump planned to pardon former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who had already pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.
    “President Trump should pardon Michael Flynn, he should pardon the Thanksgiving Turkey, he should pardon anyone from himself to his administration officials to Joe exotic if he has to. You see from the radical left a bloodlust that will only be quenched if they come after the people who worked so hard to animate the Trump Administration with the policies, vigor and effectiveness that delivered for the American people,” Gaetz told the Fox News host.
    “I think the president ought to wield that pardon power effectively and robustly,” he added.
    The case against Greenberg led federal agents to probe Gaetz’s conduct, and investigators reportedly believe the two may have had sex with the same 17-year-old. Greenberg is now in jail awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges after he violated the terms of his bail.

In Congress, Gaetz has fashioned himself into a fierce defender of the former president and a conservative firebrand with a flare for media appearances. He has held talks with a suite of conservative cable news channels—Fox News, One America News, and Newsmax—about a post-Congress contributor gig. Despite Gaetz’s loyalty, Donald Trump has not come to his defense as the political fallout from the investigation continues.
    Gaetz has cultivated a reputation as brash and unlikeable during his three terms in Congress, as Republicans previously told The Daily Beast. He sometimes shared photos and videos of nude women to fellow lawmakers on the House floor to brag about sleeping with them. In the Florida state senate, Gaetz reportedly partook in a sexual game where male members of the legislature competed to sleep with aides, other lawmakers, and lobbyists, classifying the conquests with a point system and even dubbing one woman “the snitch” in a reference to the Harry Potter books.

Gaetz has maintained that the investigation into his relationships and travel is part of a plot to extort tens of millions from himself and his father, former Florida state senator Don Gaetz, whose net worth reaches into the hundreds of millions of dollars. The footnote to the saga of the investigation veers into strange territory. A Florida lawyer named Don McGee, a Florida real estate developer previously convicted of fraud named Stephen Alford, and a former Air Force intelligence official named Bob Kent are said to have urged Gaetz to pay them $25 million earlier this year. They claimed they would use it to ransom an American hostage in Iranian custody who has already been declared dead. The elder Gaetz wore a wire to a meeting with one of the men in cooperation with an FBI investigation.

He reminds me of a Batman villain in that ridiculous windowpane check suit.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This guy is not accused of being a perv, but his behavior apparently is so abusive and predatory -- and given the industry - I think it belongs here:

https://www.mediaite.com/entertainme...-bully-report/

‘An Absolute Monster’: Big-Time Hollywood Producer Scott Rudin Accused By Numerous Ex-Staffers of Being a Violent Bully in Jaw-Dropping Report

Scott Rudin, one of the most powerful and successful producers in show business, is being accused of decades of horrifically abusive behavior against his staffers – including violence and intimidation.
    On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter published an exposť featuring shocking allegations from several of Rudin’s former assistants and underlings, who claim the mega-producer operates by physically and mentally abusing his employees.
    Rudin, the Oscar and Tony-winning producer behind The Social Network, No Country for Old Men and Broadway’s Book of Mormon, is described as “an absolute monster” by one of his former assistants, Caroline Rugo, who claims she “got fired for having Type 1 diabetes.”
    “I one hundred percent could have sued him. But I didn’t because of the fear of being blacklisted,” said Rugo.
    Other former staffers accuse the producer of violent behavior, including smashing a computer monitor on an assistant’s hand in 2012 after the young man failed to get his boss a seat on a sold-out flight. Rudin reportedly called his lawyer as the bleeding assistant was rushed to the hospital, while the rest of the staff “huddled in the conference room, shaken.”
    “We were all shocked because we didn’t know that that sort of thing could happen in that office,” said Andrew Coles, a former assistant who’s now a manager and producer. “We knew a lot could happen. There were the guys that were sleeping in the office, the guys whose hair was falling out and were developing ulcers. It was a very intense environment, but that just felt different. It was a new level of unhinged — a level of lack of control that I had never seen before in a workplace.”
    Rugo told the publication that Rudin had a penchant for throwing objects at his employees, including a glass bowl on one occasion.
    “It’s hard to say if he threw it in the general direction or specifically at [the colleague], but the glass bowl hit the wall and smashed everywhere,” said Rugo, adding that the company’s HR person “left in an ambulance due to a panic attack.”
    Rugo added that he once “threw a laptop at the window in the conference room and then went into the kitchen and we could hear him beating on the napkin dispenser.”

Another recent Rudin assistant told THR that the producer “threw a baked potato” at his head for not knowing why someone from indie distributor A24 was in the lobby.
    “Every day was exhausting and horrific,” said Ryan Nelson, who served as Rudin’s executive assistant from 2018-19. “Not even the way he abused me, but watching the way he abused the people around me who started to become my very close friends. You’re spending 14 hours a day with the same people, enduring the same abuse.”
    Another former assistant said, “When you feel his spit on your face as he’s screaming at you, saying, ‘You’re worth nothing,’ it obviously makes an impact, and we’re young,” adding that Rudin “relished in the cruelty” but was able to turn on the charm whenever talent would visit the office.
    Rudin is also accused of intentionally trying to harm the careers of people who leave his company to work for other employers. After one female assistant left to join The Weinstein Co., Rudin reportedly emailed Harvey Weinstein “and insisted that she had stolen from him.”
    “That was a big, big moment,” said one staffer about the incident. “It literally changed everyone who was there at the time’s interest in having anything to do with him ever again. All of the employees realized that this is what we had to look forward to, after slaving away, being attacked so much, being maligned in really bizarre ways. There was a casual disregard for human rights.”
    Throughout the piece, it’s noted that Rudin has escaped facing consequences for his actions even as many “other Hollywood bullies” are being held accountable. One reason mentioned is that “bullying claims against Rudin never see the light of day and are settled quietly,” often because former staffers fear retribution.
    Cole, however, hopes that will change as Hollywood continues confronting abuses of power.
    “Part of the change we want to see in the industry means starting to talk about these things openly, to name names, to talk about the things that actually happened. And you don’t get a free pass for abusing people,” he said. “I’m not afraid of Scott Rudin.”
    Beeyotch, crayzeehappee and palta like this.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread Information