Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Like Tree706Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    My daughter ran across a question addressed to all women on Tumbler: What would you do if all the men in the world disappeared? Apparently, the responses came fast and furious, with the leading answer being some form of, "Go for a long walk during the night/laying on the grass looking at the stars in the middle of the night.
    It's so sad, and it made me feel very uncomfortable, particularly because I had no clue how to refute an answer I totally agreed with. Somebody help me out here?
    Even as a guy, I totally get this sentiment. I walk down a street never even giving the slightest consideration for the idea that someone would want to, or try to, sexually assault me. Or, I can stand in a group of guys (sober, drunk, rowdy, whatever) and feel totally anonymous and safe. Or talk with a potential customer/client, and know that they aren't going to make an awkward pass at me and put me on the spot regarding my job or closing a deal. Or if I put someone in their place, I'm just asserting myself and am not a "raging bitch".

I know that if I suddenly "became a woman" this would have to be a consideration that would affect my posture in all kinds of environments and situations. That scenario feels incredibly oppressive to me and I have to admit, I would hate men for it. Kudos to all of you who don't.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    My daughter ran across a question addressed to all women on Tumbler: What would you do if all the men in the world disappeared? Apparently, the responses came fast and furious, with the leading answer being some form of, "Go for a long walk during the night/laying on the grass looking at the stars in the middle of the night.

i dunno. i meet women who my quote (i think it's due to an imbalance and power. and just some people push boundaries because they think it's their right. or simply because they can) applies to. maybe not as far as sexual harrassment, but definitely socially.

some people (he/she/other) just don't respect boundaries.
    palta and tulip like this.

fgg

Gérard Depardieu, Oscar-nominated actor, reportedly charged with 2018 rape

Gérard Depardieu has been charged with raping a young actress three years ago as the two rehearsed the scene of a play in his Paris apartment, according to a report Tuesday.

The 72-year-old French actor was indicted in December in connection with the assault, which allegedly occurred in 2018 when the victim was 22, a judicial source told Agence France-Presse.

The Paris public prosecutor’s office launched an investigation into the unidentified French actress’ claims in August 2018.

But after nine months, the case was dropped for lack of evidence.

It was reopened late last year after the woman re-filed her complaint, the Guardian reported.

A source told AFP that the French superstar is a friend of the woman’s family.

The alleged attack reportedly occurred as the two were rehearsing a scene of a play — but the source told AFP that “there was nothing professional about the encounter.”

Depardieu, who earned an Oscar nomination in 1991 for his role in “Cyrano de Bergerac,” has denied the allegations.

His lawyer, Herve Temime, said the actor remains free but under judicial supervision — and “completely rejects the accusations.”

Elodie Tuaillon-Hibon, who represents the alleged victim, said she hopes her client’s “private sphere will be respected” as the criminal case unfolds.

Depardieu, who holds both French and Russian citizenship, is one of France’s most recognizable stars but also enjoys fame in the US from his roles in “Green Card” and “The Man in the Iron Mask.”

He won the Golden Globe for best actor with “Green Card,” a romantic comedy from 1990 that also starred Andie MacDowell.

Described as having a larger-than-life personality, Depardieu is known for stirring controversy, including in 2013, when he decried his native country for its proposed tax on millionaires.

That prompted him to seek citizenship in Russia, which was granted.

In 2011, he made headlines for urinating in front of passengers on a plane when the flight crew refused to let him use the bathroom.

Depardieu was married to fellow French actress Elisabeth Guignot for 25 years before their divorce in 1996. He’s also been linked to actress Carole Bouquet and, most recently, novelist Clémentine Igou.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/23/gerar...8-rape-report/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

not surprising. He's been a pig for decades.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Least surprising pool membership. They probably would have even made him a lifeguard if he had fit in the chair.

fgg

T.I. and Tiny deny allegations of rape, kidnapping and drugging

Hip-hop couple T.I. and Tameka “Tiny” Harris have been accused of a litany of horrifying crimes — including kidnapping and rape — by more than 30 women.

In a press release sent out Sunday, attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn called for a criminal investigation against the couple after dozens of women came forward accusing the pair of “a myriad of allegations of forced drugging, kidnapping, rape, and intimidation in at least two states, including California and Georgia.”

On Monday an attorney for T.I. and Tiny said they “deny in the strongest possible terms these unsubstantiated and baseless allegations” and called it a “shakedown.”

At a virtual press conference on Monday, Blackburn said he’s withholding the names of the women because of concerns about potential intimidation.

One woman claims she was hired to do a private dance for the couple in 2018, during which a spokesperson for Blackburn said “she was forced to take [MDMA, cocaine and other drugs} and engage in unwanted sexual acts with other women. She had her cell phone and belongings taken and was held against her will for three days.”

In 2015, Tiny allegedly hired a teenage friend to work as their assistant, and “on one occasion, T.I. stood over her, and Tiny stood close by, and T.I. forced her to open her mouth and swallow eight ecstasy pills,” Blackburn’s spokesperson added. The alleged victim also claims that she wasn’t paid for her work as an assistant.

Allegations against the couple had circulated on social media before Blackburn made his announcement.

“Clifford (T.I.) and Tameka [Tiny] Harris deny in the strongest possible terms these
    unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. We are confident that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming,” Steve Sadow, counsel for the couple, said in a statement on their behalf. “These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media. The Harrises implore everyone not to be taken in by these obvious attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system.”

Blackburn is filing a defamation suit against the couple on behalf of Sabrina Peterson, one of their first accusers, who accused the couple of sex trafficking and accused T.I. of putting a gun to her head. But he says the other, anonymous women aren’t looking for money.

“They’re seeking justice… These women have never put forth a request for money. They’ve never asked for money. Steve Sadow, maybe he misspoke… I didn’t ask him for a dollar and from what I got from the conversations we had from the emails, they were very, very interested in killing this story and these claims,” Blackburn said during the press conference. “They didn’t want this to come out.”

Sadow responded with another statement denying that he tried to “make a deal” to kill the story.

“That is patently false. I reached out to see if he would share any information since his
    name was posted on Instagram as the attorney for Sabrina Peterson. Blackburn
    repeatedly refused to provide the names of his accuser-clients or any corroborating
    or supporting evidence of his groundless claims. The Harrises repeat that they are
    confident if a thorough and fair investigation is conducted, no charges will be
    brought.”

Vh1 suspended production of their reality show, ““T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle,” after Peterson made her accusations.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/01/t-i-a...-and-drugging/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

i was reading about this and it's crazy. and i didn't realise right away that this was the same dude who took his daughter to the doctor to make sure she's still a virgin, and refused to admit it was wrong even after getting called out for it. so yeah, not surprised he has a madonna whore complex and women are either virgins and saints, or whores to abuse.
    fgg, palta, Trixie and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Oh crap, I didn't realize that either.

Anyway, how about that Andrew Cuomo? 3 accusers now, is his political career over? Will he end up resigning?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread Information