Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

I'm so old, I remember when he was actually kind of good looking. He was fit and muscular, and had a full head of hair, but was kind of diminutive - around Dustin Hoffman's height. Very Mediterranean looks. I continue to be surprised by developments that show what an unhinged, unrestrained sex pest this guy actually is.

czb

i don't remember any time that he was good looking.

i will say that i found him interesting and charming, based on the documentary alone.
    SHELLEE likes this.

Nope. Sorry. He was never good looking. He had a big dick. That was it.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You guys are such youngsters....
    greysfang and BITTER like this.

I don’t believe age has nothing to do with finding a person attractive or not. I’ve seen his earlier stuff. In my opinion, I thought he always looked scary. He definitely isn’t my type. Even though he had a big penis, it still never did anything for me. It always seemed he needed help with a little pill. And his oral skills, well, I can tell those women were acting.
    Icepik likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I'm comparing him to his peers at the time, and how he looks now. He was definitely better looking than a lot of his contemporaries, like R. Bolla, Jamie Gillis, John Holmes, Kevin James, Marc Stevens, or Bobby Astyr. But not as good looking as John Leslie or Jerry Butler.

fgg

Actress says she was also assaulted by alleged Emily Ratajkowski abuser

The photographer who Emily Ratajkowski claimed sexually assaulted her has been publicly accused of abusing another actress when she was 17 — making her change her name after he “stole my youth.”

“Since Emily’s article has dropped I have been a wreck,” Nola Palmer wrote on Instagram about the 29-year-old model’s accusations against Jonathan Leder in a lengthy article for New York Magazine last week.

“Reading her words and the ways in which she described Jonathan instantly brought me to tears. I was in a state of panic before I could even finish the article,” Palmer said.

“I have been carrying around the pain and trauma of Jonathan and his abuse for a decade now. I have gone so far as changing my name because in my mind he owned it and I could not look at that name without seeing him,” the actress wrote

“I have spent ten plus years emotionally tied to my abuser, unable to let him fully go because at seventeen he broke me down and built me back up into his own image, an image I have been at war with ever since.

“But for the first time I am able to publicly say, Jonathan Leder was my abuser and that is thanks to Emily Ratajkowski and her bravery,” Palmer wrote.

Palmer said she was the “crazy actress” that Ratajkowski noted Leder had complained about before she says he sexually assaulted her during a 2012 shoot at his Catskills home.

“Emily, I am so sorry that this man hurt you. I wish I had the strength then to warn you,” she wrote.

“I am so unbelievably struck by your courage and your incredible ability to recount a truly harrowing moment in your life in such a thoughtful and insightful way,” she said of the model-turned-actress.

“It’s women like you Em that give us all strength to tell our own stories,” she wrote, ending her post, “Thank you Emily.”

A rep for Leder did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment about the latest allegations against him.

The photographer had previously dismissed Ratajkowski’s claims as “too tawdry and childish to respond to.”

“You do know who we are talking about right? This is the girl that was naked in Treats! magazine, and bounced around naked in the Robin Thicke video at that time. You really want someone to believe she was a victim?” he told New York Mag.

His rep also said in a statement that he “totally denies her outrageous allegations of being ‘assaulted.'”

“It is grotesque and sad that she is so vindictive to lie in such a way to the press routinely,” the rep said, accusing her of being on a “never-ending search for press and publicity.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/22/actre...kowski-abuser/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Incredible that this guy's defense is "This is a NAKED model who is accusing me!" I'm sure that's why he thought he'd get away with it in the first place.
    Trixie, czb and crayzeehappee like this.

She was asking for it!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Is anyone in the entertainment industry decent and not morally challenged? Wut-wut?
    rollo likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

It's not the industry per se. People just suck. It's what would happen if you gave regular people power over others. It's what happens in churches, in families, in marriages, in workplaces where bosses feel entitled to abuse their employees, etc, etc.
    And it's unfortunately how a lot of regular people think, too. People constantly blame women for their own rapes, because of what they were wearing, or if they were drinking, or because they're perceived as promiscuous.
    czb, Brookie, palta and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

yes.

i think it's due to an imbalance and power. and just some people push boundaries because they think it's their right. or simply because they can.
    sputnik, fgg and mostroop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Is anyone in the entertainment industry decent and not morally challenged? Wut-wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    It's not the industry per se. People just suck. It's what would happen if you gave regular people power over others. It's what happens in churches, in families, in marriages, in workplaces where bosses feel entitled to abuse their employees, etc, etc.
    And it's unfortunately how a lot of regular people think, too. People constantly blame women for their own rapes, because of what they were wearing, or if they were drinking, or because they're perceived as promiscuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yes.

i think it's due to an imbalance and power. and just some people push boundaries because they think it's their right. or simply because they can.
    My daughter ran across a question addressed to all women on Tumbler: What would you do if all the men in the world disappeared? Apparently, the responses came fast and furious, with the leading answer being some form of, "Go for a long walk during the night/laying on the grass looking at the stars in the middle of the night.

It's so sad, and it made me feel very uncomfortable, particularly because I had no clue how to refute an answer I totally agreed with. Somebody help me out here?
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Sorry can't help, why do you think I have a big dog???
    Trixie, lindsaywhit and palta like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Sorry can't help, why do you think I have a big dog???
    I love you, Nov.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information