Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I can't find any comments on CDAN - how do you know it's about Hirsch?
    Enty just changed over to a new format so all of the old comments are gone.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And it's *full* of adverts. I could hardly read the bi
    SHELLEE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    There's been loads about Clooney. It's probably mainly scrubbed for now.
    I haven't seen the Clooney ones. What were they alleging?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I haven't seen the Clooney ones. What were they alleging?
    MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2018

Today's Blind Items - Mischief Not Managed

A no show to a very big event bearing his name this past week. Apparently things have hit a very rough patch between this A+/A list mostly movie actor and his significant other. Apparently though, it has nothing to do with the very young member of the waitstaff he met at a different party and spent two nights with instead of going to his big event. The reason for the rough patch is because the wife was supposed to take care of some issues that happened on another continent that has been plaguing our actor for several years. The family of the 16 year old that was nearly killed falling off a cliff while fleeing from our actor is making more noise. The money has yet to be settled because the 16 year old is going to need medical help for life. What was supposed to be hush hush and done, is still out there. It nearly came out two years ago when I first wrote about it.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2018

Blind Item #1

There would have been a ton of questions about why this A+ list mostly movie actor was out with this 15 year old boy. Luckily the boy had a quicker reaction time. It also wouldn't shock me if we find out someone involved was the parent of the 15 year old. Lots of questions that will never be answered unless someone in the mess, decides to speak.

BITTER, OrangeSlice and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Enty just changed over to a new format so all of the old comments are gone.
    Try reading AGC BLIND ITEMS. That’s where I found it. The CDAN link may no longer work, but I think that they should have it on AGC. And it was posted this year.
    Daphodil likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2018

Today's Blind Items - Mischief Not Managed

A no show to a very big event bearing his name this past week. Apparently things have hit a very rough patch between this A+/A list mostly movie actor and his significant other. Apparently though, it has nothing to do with the very young member of the waitstaff he met at a different party and spent two nights with instead of going to his big event. The reason for the rough patch is because the wife was supposed to take care of some issues that happened on another continent that has been plaguing our actor for several years. The family of the 16 year old that was nearly killed falling off a cliff while fleeing from our actor is making more noise. The money has yet to be settled because the 16 year old is going to need medical help for life. What was supposed to be hush hush and done, is still out there. It nearly came out two years ago when I first wrote about it.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2018

Blind Item #1

There would have been a ton of questions about why this A+ list mostly movie actor was out with this 15 year old boy. Luckily the boy had a quicker reaction time. It also wouldn't shock me if we find out someone involved was the parent of the 15 year old. Lots of questions that will never be answered unless someone in the mess, decides to speak.

Thanks! I don't really read blinds unless they're posted here and even then I miss plenty. I wouldn't have thought Clooney was into boys, but who knows. The first one's title is a Harry Potter reference though so I wonder if it really is Clooney. What is the very big event that bears his name?
    sprynkles likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Thanks! I don't really read blinds unless they're posted here and even then I miss plenty. I wouldn't have thought Clooney was into boys, but who knows. The first one's title is a Harry Potter reference though so I wonder if it really is Clooney. What is the very big event that bears his name?
    I'm not sure but I posted that one because it touches on the original blind (that I couldn't find) where he chased a kid who escaped from him and the kid fell off a cliff.
    rollo likes this.

I vaguely remember now some kind of look book or something that had celebrity minor children in there posting provocatively. Anyone remember that and if I have the story straight?
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I'm watching Square One on Amazon Prime, about evidence that possibly could clear Michael Jackson...now I am confused.

I'm not sure but I posted that one because it touches on the original blind (that I couldn't find) where he chased a kid who escaped from him and the kid fell off a cliff.
    Yeah, it's still out there (and you can see who he was allegedly with.)
    Last edited by rollo; June 2nd, 2020 at 06:41 AM.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Last edited by BITTER; June 2nd, 2020 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

So now the poor boy is a vegetable and Clooney has to pay for his care forever...as he probably moves on to his next victim.

I think Rande Gerber May or may not have been involved...lately his free time is spent with some hygenically challenged boy bander.
    SHELLEE and rollo like this.

the old harvey thread is closed and i can't find a new one so i guess i'll put this here.
    anyhoo it's confirmed weinstein's deformed genitalia was fournier's gangrene. at least according to graydon carter's new magazine/site.

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: The truth behind Harvey Weinstein's shocking deformity is laid bare as it's revealed the convicted rapist suffered from an acute infection of the genital region known as Fournier's gangrene

• Details of Harvey Weinstein's deformed genitals have been revealed
    • The physical oddity was first revealed in court during his rape trial
    • The condition has been identified as Fournier's gangrene, 'an acute infection of the genital region that diabetics and middle-aged men are prone to'
    • During the trial naked photos of Weinstein were shown to the jury after rape victim Jessica Mann described her attacker's 'deformed body' in her testimony
    • Harvey Weinstein said Mann's claims that his genitalia were 'physically deformed'
    • Weinstein's life is exposed in a three-part series in Graydon Carter's Digital News Weekly, 'Air Mail,' starting tomorrow

By LAURA COLLINS CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 21:14 EDT, 12 June 2020 | UPDATED: 05:18 EDT, 13 June 2020

ven by the standards of an often graphic trial the evidence given by Harvey Weinstein's victims about his deformed genitalia was jaw-dropping.
    According to aspiring actress and accuser, Jessica Mann, her first impression was that the disgraced movie producer might be 'intersex.'

Indeed, he appeared so abnormal – scarred and apparently without testes – that she felt 'compassion' for the man on trial for sexually assaulting her. And naked photographs of the fallen mogul were distributed among the jury rather than shown on the large screen as Manhattan's Assistant DA Joan Illuzi did not want to 'humiliate' him.

Now, DailyMail.com can reveal the horrific truth behind the 68-year-old's deformity as Weinstein's life is laid bare in a three-part series in Graydon Carter's Digital News Weekly, 'Air Mail,' starting tomorrow.

+3

Details of Harvey Weinstein's deformed genitals were detailed by his accusers during his rape trial

+3

Naked photos of Weinstein were shown as evidence to the jury after Jessica Mann, one of the two key accusers in his case and the woman he has been found guilty of raping, described her attacker's 'deformed body' as part of her testimony

Jessica Mann (above) told the court she didn't believe he had testicles and that his penis looked like a vagina. She also said that when she first saw him naked she thought Weinstein was 'physically deformed or intersex'

The physical oddity that damned him in court was, in fact, the result of a life-threatening infection that saw Weinstein medevaced out of St Barts shortly after Christmas 1999.
    According to the profile, 'At the time, Harvey blamed something he ate. But for years after, the tracheotomy scar from the scary, near-death experience was impossible to hide.'
    He had been stricken with Fournier's gangrene, 'an acute infection of the genital region that diabetics and middle-aged men are prone to.'
    Weinstein was both.
    Some patients require skin grafts while extreme cases can require an orchiectomy – the removal of the testicles - as seems to have been the case with Weinstein.
    Weinstein hinted at some sort of physical 'trauma' in an unreleased public statement in 2017 when he attempted to explain away his anger and sex addiction by recounting all that he had been through physically.
    At the time he claimed, 'Vets tell me I have PTSD.'
    Regardless of the truth of that statement an enduring and common side-effect, that seems to have affected Weinstein following the infection and numerous operations that saved him, is erectile dysfunction.
    Author Phoebe Eaton revealed that one of the less savory jobs foisted upon Weinstein's 'hapless assistants' was 'procuring Harvey's meds, such as Caverject.'
    Injected directly into the penis 5 to 20 minutes before intercourse, Caverject increases blood flow and can give a paraplegic with no function below the waist an erection.
    Weinstein is currently serving a 23-year-sentence for third-degree rape and a criminal sexual act. He is also facing additional charges in Los Angeles and a civil suit alleging two rapes and two additional sexual assaults.
    A bid to be released from prison due to Covid-19 failed but Weinstein was sequestered in the prison infirmary amid a host of health issues including Type 2 diabetes, back problems that saw him hobble to court with a walker each day and heart troubles.
    The profile paints Weinstein as a fat and bullied kid with cystic acne who turned into a fat and bullying adult with a pock-marked face.
    He is described by one associate as 'an arrogant, ignorant a**hole, frankly.'
    His younger brother Bob is described as, 'kind of the passive-aggressive version of the same.' Questions remain over whether Bob decided to 'sit on his hands' - and whether he finally decided to help to 'push his brother off the ledge'.
    Detailing Weinstein's 'hyper-sexuality' Eaton reveals that assistants were 'routinely required to book flights and cars for many a perfectly willing female, depositing them at a Central Park South hotel on Harvey's way home.'
    One, speaking on condition of anonymity admitted, 'Did that gross me out? Yes, it did. Also, adults are allowed to make decisions…These people appeared to be doing this with their eyes wide open.'
    According to the assistant, one nameless A-list celebrity, received a $100,000 necklace from Weinstein for her birthday and 'hasn't peeped since the scandal broke.'
    The attorney general's office referenced an entire tier of payroll employees with no apparent role other than brokering introductions to women.

+3

After the trial one of the jurors told how she tried to 'block out' pictures of the rapist's deformed body

And, Eaton reveals, Weinstein was sleeping with so many women that staff took to nicknaming those with whom he did most frequently, 'Harvey's Hookers.'
    Outside his office, Eaton writes, 'A giant poster for the movie, 'The Libertine' sat parked on an easel Its tagline, scripted in red, advertised the bold presence within: 'He didn't resist temptation. He pursued it.'
    Ultimately it caught up to him.
    READ PART ONE OF THE THREE-PART SERIES IN Graydon Carter's Digital News Weekly, Air Mail STARTING Saturday June 13 here.

Brookie and sprynkles like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

so...did he freeze sperm prior to having his testicles removed in 1999 or are those kids not his biologically?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ewwww. Nasty.
    fgg likes this.

Thread Information