Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree635Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Oh God not Albert! That's awful! I mean it would be awful no matter who it was, but...ugh. imaging Albert Ingalls assaulted by Alex Rieger is just...no words. I think his brother was on JAG for a while, too.
    BITTER, sprynkles, czb and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm really surprised that the director Michael Bay has not been collared by the Me Too movement. He seems like such a pig about women. Don't know this for sure, of course.

And what about James Woods?
    Lalasnake likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

James had a problem with his wife 30 years ago.

Sarah Owen says she was physically and psychologically abused during her four-year relationship with actor James Woods and claims that after she threw him out, he returned and put a gun to her head.
    Woods, 44, strongly denied the allegations.
    "I feel angry, embarrassed and betrayed by someone I once deeply loved and trusted," he said in People magazine.
    Owen, 28, told People that when she threw Woods out of their Beverly Hills home, he returned five days later, held a gun to her head, insulted her and forced her to strip. She said he later begged for forgiveness.
    Despite the problems, Owen agreed to marry Woods in 1989. The marriage lasted a few months.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...492-story.html
    BITTER likes this.

How was Woods able to snag a babe like her? He’s jacked up.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

The blind item from CDAN about Judd Hirsch.https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...der-blind.html

fgg

Harvey Weinstein raped 17-year-old in 1994, new lawsuit claims

Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein was hit with a new lawsuit Thursday from four anonymous women who say he sexually abused them over the last four decades — including a victim who says she was just 17 at the time.

The Manhattan Supreme Court filing accuses the imprisoned ex-producer of using his power to entice women into compromising situations and to force himself on them.

The suit also names as defendants Weinstein’s brother, Robert Weinstein; Miramax; and Disney, which bought Miramax in 1993. The filing alleges that the defendants were aware of Weinstein’s sexual misconduct and actively concealed it.

A 43-year-old Tennessee woman says that she was just 17 when Weinstein lured her to his New York hotel room for a business meeting, in 1994, and told her she’d have to “sexually gratify him” if she wanted an acting gig. He allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on him then raped her, according to court papers.

He allegedly said if she told anyone, he’d “physically harm her and her family,” the suit alleges.

Since she was underage at the time, her allegations fall under the Child Victims Act, which temporarily lifts the statute of limitations for civil claims for child sexual abuse.

A 70-year-old Ecuadorian woman charges that Weinstein, 68, attacked her in 1984 at the Cannes Film Festival. She was 34 and was trying to break into the film industry as a documentarian.

Under the guise of discussing her project, he took her back to his room at the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes and allegedly “pinned her against the suite’s front door, jammed his tongue into her mouth and fondled her breasts and vagina,” the suit alleges.

She managed to break free and sprinted to the room of a friend who worked for Weinstein. He urged her to keep quiet or risk being blackballed in the industry, the court filing states.

A 38-year-old woman says that she was 26 when Weinstein spotted her at Manhattan’s Cipriani restaurant in 2008 and promised to “help take her career to the next level.”

A few days later Weinstein invited her to his Soho apartment for a “business meeting” where he allegedly raped her. He told her if she told anyone what he’d done “he would ruin her career and come after her,” the suit alleges.

A 35-year-old Hungarian woman says she met Weinstein when she was 26 at the 2013 Venice Film Festival.

A few months later, she went to his office for an audition then to his hotel suite, where he allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on him. The suit doesn’t specify the city that the assault took place in.

Weinstein’s spokesman Juda Engelmayer declined to comment on the lawsuit, which seeks monetary damages for an unspecified amount.

In March, Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison after a Manhattan jury found him guilty of forcibly performing oral sex on former “Project Runway” staffer Miriam “Mimi” Haleyi in 2006 and raping hairstylist Jessica Mann in 2013.

More than 100 women have accused the fallen Tinseltown tycoon of harassment and sexual misconduct.

He is currently locked up at Wende Correctional Facility in upstate New York but is expected to be extradited to Los Angeles in the coming months to face another sex crimes case.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/28/harve...awsuit-claims/

(harvey's thread is closed/locked)
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

A 35-year-old Hungarian woman says she met Weinstein when she was 26 at the 2013 Venice Film Festival.
    tabloid math hurts my head.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Nice catch, lol. They don't even try.

I wanna see Clooney go down in flames. I've heard too much BS and read too many blinds to dismiss it as mere gossip. If he weren't so smarmy and smug, it would be hard, but he gets on my nerves to such an extent with his fakeness...
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The blind item from CDAN about Judd Hirsch.https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...der-blind.html
    I can't find any comments on CDAN - how do you know it's about Hirsch?

I wanna see Clooney go down in flames. I've heard too much BS and read too many blinds to dismiss it as mere gossip. If he weren't so smarmy and smug, it would be hard, but he gets on my nerves to such an extent with his fakeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I can't find any comments on CDAN - how do you know it's about Hirsch?
    I don't remember reading or seeing anything about these two, especially Clooney.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

There's been loads about Clooney. It's probably mainly scrubbed for now.
    BITTER likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The blind stated that he gave a teenaged male actor on the set of King of the Gypsies some booze and sexually assaulted him in his dressing room. The actor’s name is Matt Labourteaux. He was on Little House. He has a brother who is also an actor. I remember Matt..the blind also said that the incident made him quit acting. I don’t know what happened to Judd. If it’s true, at the time he was pretty much an A lister...no one was gonna do anything to him. What’s worse is Matt and his brother are autistic....
    Except Matt Labyorteaux is still working & continued to work after King of the Gypsies

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0479612/fi...?ref_=m_nmfm_1

^^^ I had such a little girl crush on Albert Ingalls!!!
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I read it on agc.com which had the link to CDAN! I was shocked about Hirsch also, but so far, so many people we wouldn't suspect of being inappropriate have been. So I believe it.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information