Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

But he’s just kidding around! Don’t be so overly sensitive, ladies! And remember to smile! Nobody likes a sourpuss
    ShimmeringGlow, czb and Shinola like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, women used to take my kidding without crying about #MeToo. It's a compliment when I talk about your body parts as if they're on display for my enjoyment.
    Shinola likes this.

Breaking: Chris Matthews, longrunning host of “Hardball” on MSNBC, said Monday that he is resigning from the program, an abrupt exit prompted by a series of recent gaffes and controversies.Matthews, 74, made the announcement at the start of his program, effective immediately.
    sprynkles likes this.

Boom. He didn't even stick around to finish his last show.
    sprynkles likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

A Canadian woman says that in 1983, when she was 14, Oscar-winning actor Timothy Hutton and his friend raped her in his Vancouver hotel room. Hutton has denied the allegations, including meeting her. From @KateAurthur
    & me, from our time at @BuzzFeedNews

https://twitter.com/KateAurthur/status/1234598436051111936?s=20

https://t.co/HdGSJ7vtRo?amp=1

Controversial Drama Almost Family Starring Timothy Hutton Canceled. It is one and done for the Fox drama Almost Family. TV Guide has learned that the series about the offspring of a fertility doctor who implanted his own semen into his patients without their knowledge will not return to the Fox schedule.
    BITTER likes this.

fgg

Actor Timothy Hutton accused of raping 14-year-old girl in 1983

A woman says Oscar-winning actor Timothy Hutton raped her in a hotel room when she was 14 and still in braces, according to a report Monday.

Accuser Sera Johnston, now 50, told BuzzFeed News that she and two of her junior high school girlfriends met Hutton in 1983 — three years after his star turn in the flick “Ordinary People” — while hanging out at a Vancouver, Canada, restaurant. Hutton invited them back to his hotel along with some of his 20-something pals, she said.

Johnston, who reported the incident to cops last year, said she and her friends went to his room, where he and his male buddies offered them drinks, according to the site.

Hutton, now 59, soon sat down next to her, she said.

“He was getting very close to me, like, you know, really kind of sidling up to me and petting my legs and stuff,” Johnston told the site. “I was just, like, ‘I think this is going to be bad. I was really wrong about this.’”

Johnston said Hutton eventually led her to his bedroom, where he asked if she’d ever had sex.

One of his friends came into the room at this point, the accuser said.

Johnston claimed that she told the men something like, “I don’t think this is a good idea” and “I don’t think my mother would be too happy about this.”

But “to everything I would say, it was, ‘It’ll be OK, it’ll be OK. It won’t last long, and you’ll be fine,’” Johnston said.

Hutton raped her, and his unnamed friend forced her to perform oral sex on him, she said.

The other man is not named.

Johnston reported the alleged incident to Vancouver cops last year amid the #MeToo movement, and her current lawyer claimed that she has been in “regular contact” with them, BuzzFeed said.

There is no statute of limitations on rape in Canada, although Johnston acknowledged that another lawyer informed her the age of consent for sex in Canada in 1983 was 14. It is now 16.

A Vancouver Police Department spokesman only said, “If there was a report filed with the VPD, we will be investigating. We take all crimes very seriously, and our officers will conduct a thorough investigation.”

Hutton’s camp said Johnston only went to the cops after trying to land a financial settlement from “The Falcon and the Snowman” movie star.

One of Johnston’s ex-boyfriends even tried to get the other allegedly involved man to help with a lucrative deal, the site said.

Johnston said that at one point, Hutton offered her $135,000, but she claimed she turned the deal down because she’d have to deny what happened. She was allegedly seeking $1.5 million.

A rep for the actor told BuzzFeed that Hutton went to the FBI about the allegation after learning that the site was working on the story.

Tom Clare, a lawyer for Hutton, told The Post in a statement, “There was no encounter of any kind here, and certainly no sexual assault.

“The woman featured in the BuzzFeed article, Sera Dale Johnston, has tried to extort millions of dollars from Tim over the last two years. The article was published only after those extortion attempts failed.”

The lawyer claimed that BuzzFeed “shamefully disregarded the facts and allowed itself to be used by Ms. Johnston.

“BuzzFeed recklessly disregarded multiple sworn declarations from neutral third parties that absolutely show Ms. Johnston’s allegations to be false. In addition, BuzzFeed ignored hard evidence that Ms. Johnston lied about participating in extortion attempts and turned a blind eye to critical inconsistencies in Ms. Johnston’s story.

“Tim is prepared to take any and all necessary steps, including the filing of a defamation lawsuit, to clear his name and to hold BuzzFeed and Ms. Johnston accountable for their reckless and self-serving efforts to destroy Tim’s reputation and career.”

A spokesman for the website, Matt Mittenthal, responded to The Post, “BuzzFeed News’ reporting on the alleged rape of a 14 year-old girl by Timothy Hutton is based on interviews with the alleged victim, the account of a woman who was with her that evening, and five separate people who were told of the assault at the time.

“BuzzFeed News stands unequivocally by our reporting.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/02/actor...-girl-in-1983/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Breaking: Chris Matthews, longrunning host of “Hardball” on MSNBC, said Monday that he is resigning from the program, an abrupt exit prompted by a series of recent gaffes and controversies.Matthews, 74, made the announcement at the start of his program, effective immediately.
    MSNBC’s Chris Matthews retires as longtime host of ‘Hardball’

Chris Matthews abruptly retired from his longtime role as host of “Hardball” following an allegation that he “inappropriately flirted” with a female guest.

The MSNBC anchor shared the shocking news at the start of his Monday night show, announcing on-air, “I want to start with my headline tonight: I’m retiring.”

“This is the last ‘Hardball’ on MSNBC and obviously this isn’t for a lack of interest in politics,” he added.

An MSNBC insider told The Post that network executive Phil Griffin told Matthews this weekend in Washington, DC, where “Hardball” is filmed, that “he had to resign or retire immediately.”

“The news was kept a secret at the network until around 6 p.m. on Monday when all the senior staff were informed Matthews would retire at the top of his show, at 7 p.m.,” the insider said.

Matthews said he’s leaving his post to make way for “younger generations” who are “improving the workplace.”

NBC News’ National Political Correspondent Steve Kornacki took over Monday night’s show after a commercial break.

On Friday, freelance journalist Laura Bassett published a column in GQ, accusing Matthews of making inappropriate advances toward her twice as she readied herself to appear on his show.

Bassett wrote about the incidents in 2017 but didn’t name Matthews at the time.

During one instance in 2016, Matthews allegedly “looked over at me in the makeup chair next to him and said, ‘Why haven’t I fallen in love with you yet?’” Basset wrote.

Without addressing Bassett, or those alleged instances, Matthews on Monday night apologized for past comments on women’s appearances.

“A lot of it has to do with how we talk to each other, compliments on a woman’s appearance, that some men, including me, might have once incorrectly thought were OK, were never OK,” Matthews said in explaining why he was leaving.

“Not then, and certainly not today. And for making such comments in the past, I’m sorry.”

Bassett reacted to Matthews’ resignation on Twitter. “All I gotta say is… it’s about time,” she wrote.

She followed up those remarks by writing, “Since calling out Chris Matthews, this week has been really rough.

“The harassment has been invasive, cruel and personal. And it’s all worth it if he will never have the platform to demean and objectify us again.”

Bassett’s allegations were just the latest in a series of setbacks suffered by Matthews.

While covering President Trump’s South Carolina rally last Friday, he mistook Jaime Harrison, a Democratic Senate candidate who he was interviewing, with Republican Senator Tim Scott. Both Scott and Harrison are black.

Matthews was slammed by progressives after last Tuesday’s Democratic presidential debate for asking Sen. Elizabeth Warren why she believed a woman who accused Michael Bloomberg of pressuring her to have an abortion while working at his company.

Then days earlier, Matthews was widely criticized for comparing Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Nevada caucus win with Nazi Germany’s defeat of France in 1940. He later apologized, calling the comparison a “bad” analogy.

Another MSNBC insider said Matthews’ recent gaffes contributed to his sudden departure.

“Chris was already on his way out because of his comments about Sanders, and his interview with Elizabeth Warren,” the network insider said. “NBC and MSNBC will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/02/msnbc...t-of-hardball/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

An embarrassment to the network. He was like a character out of "Ron Burgundy".

During the impeachment hearings, he was on set with Nicole Wallace and he kept going on about how he was enjoying having female co-hosts. It was a "treat". Ugh. That creeped me out

Chris Matthews' wife is Kathleen Matthews - an ageless, beautiful, super-smart reporter he has been married to since 1980. I've watched her for years out here. Even when you have that kind of good fortune, you have to reach out and be a creepy goober.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Chris Matthews' wife is Kathleen Matthews - an ageless, beautiful, super-smart reporter he has been married to since 1980. I've watched her for years out here. Even when you have that kind of good fortune, you have to reach out and be a creepy goober.
    I was shocked when I found out that she was married to him. She is calm and classy, the opposite of him in every way.

Earlier I was browsing the old AGC archives and I missed this one blind from earlier this year....if it's true, I cannot be a fan of Judd Hirsch.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Wait, what's the tea on Judd Hirsch???
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Wait, what's the tea on Judd Hirsch???
    The blind stated that he gave a teenaged male actor on the set of King of the Gypsies some booze and sexually assaulted him in his dressing room. The actor’s name is Matt Labourteaux. He was on Little House. He has a brother who is also an actor. I remember Matt..the blind also said that the incident made him quit acting. I don’t know what happened to Judd. If it’s true, at the time he was pretty much an A lister...no one was gonna do anything to him. What’s worse is Matt and his brother are autistic....
    Nevan and Brookie like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Thread Information