Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree519Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

^his funny personality I guess.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bryan Singer to pay $150,000 to settle rape allegation

By Chloe Melas, CNN
    Updated 12:39 PM ET, Thu June 13, 2019

(CNN)Bryan Singer has agreed to settle a rape accusation against him but denies wrongdoing.

The "X-Men" director is set to pay $150,000 to Cesar Sanchez-Guzman, a man who claims that Singer sexually assaulted him in 2003 when he was 17. Guzman filed his lawsuit against Singer in 2017.

The case became linked to a bankruptcy case Guzman filed in 2014. In a court filing on Wednesday in Seattle, a bankruptcy trustee recommended that the court approve Singer to settle with Guzman in the amount of $150,000 in order to pay back creditors $61,000.

"The debtor filed a claim against Mr. Singer that he had no basis or legal right to file," Singer's attorney, Andrew Brettler told CNN in a statement. "Mr. Singer has denied even knowing this individual, let alone allegedly having interacted with him more than 15 years ago. The decision to resolve the matter with the bankruptcy trustee was purely a business one, as litigation costs would well-exceed the amount requested by the trustee to pay off the creditors who were owed money when the debtor filed for bankruptcy."

CNN has reached out to Guzman's attorney.

Guzman's claims against Singer first became public in January in a report by the The Atlantic. Two men who spoke to the publication, who were not identified by name, claimed that Singer had sex with them while they were underage.

One man, Victor Valdovinos, told The Atlantic he was molested on the set of "Apt Pupil" by Singer in 1997, when he was 13.

In response, Singer's attorney told The Atlantic that the director "has never been arrested for or charged with any crime, and that Singer categorically denies ever having sex with, or a preference for, underage men," according to the publication.

The director is best known for his work on the "X-Men" franchise. His most recent film, "Bohemian Rhapsody," grossed more than $900 million globally, becoming the highest-grossing music biopic of all time. But midway through production he was fired by the film's studio, 20th Century Fox, for repeated absences which forced the studio to continually halt production of the film.

Singer admitted to "creative differences on set" but claimed his departure was because the studio would not allow him to take time away to deal with an ill parent.

He was set to direct an adaptation of the "Red Sonja" comic book for Millennium Films, but in February the studio announced the project is on hold.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/enter...ent/index.html
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Reading on Twitter that Cuba Gooding Jr is meeting with NYPD on a forcible groping charge.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Yeah, he got wasted again and was a jackass. He turned himself in the other day.
    Brookie likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/n...n-charges.html

already a story, but I didn't find anyhing. Delete if posted elsewhere!
    sprynkles likes this.

Thank you for posting that JazzyGirl. I looked all over the place for this thread yesterday. I hope he gets more than a slap on the wrist this time around.

Kip Pardue Found Guilty of Sexual Misconduct By SAG

Kip Pardue has been found guilty of sexual misconduct by a disciplinary committee for SAG-AFTRA, the actors union.

The 43-year-old Marvel’s Runaways actor was accused of sexual misconduct by his co-star Sarah Scott on the set of an upcoming indie TV show.

Sarah says that Kip forced her to touch his penis during a sex scene and later masturbated in front of her in a dressing room on set. She decided not to press charges and didn’t want money from Kip, so she went to SAG-AFTRA instead.

The union found Kip “guilty of serious misconduct in violation” and he was fined $6,000. He only has to pay $3,000 if he takes an online workplace sexual harassment training module within 90 days. He could face further consequences if he’s found guilty of similar conduct within five years.

In response to the news, Kip‘s rep told the Los Angeles Times that he “never engaged in any nonconsensual behavior.”

Kip Pardue Found Guilty of Sexual Misconduct By SAG | Kip Pardue : Just Jared

fgg

Katy Perry accused of sexually harassing TV presenter Tina Kandelaki

Katy Perry is being accused of harassment again.

Russian TV presenter Tina Kandelaki alleged in the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta earlier this week that an intoxicated Perry tried to kiss her at a party without her consent.

“Once I was invited to a private party with Katy Perry, where she, being pretty tipsy, chose me as an object for the manifestation of her passion,” Kandelaki, 43, said, according to StarHit. “I managed to fight back, strength training was not in vain, and Katy instantly found a new victim for kisses, hugs and dirty dances.”

She continued, “As far as I can tell, there were no casualties at the party, but I won’t be surprised at the stream of memories of unhappy fans who for years carried this inside themselves, and now they suddenly remembered the scolded dignity.”

It is unclear when this incident took place and a rep for Kandelaki could not immediately be reached for comment.

Perry, 34, is currently engaged to actor Orlando Bloom, but at the 2017 Los Angeles Gala, while accepting the National Equality Award, she opened up about exploring her sexuality while growing up with a strict religious background.

“How was I going to reconcile that with the gospel-singing girl raised in youth groups that were pro conversion camps?” she said, according to People. “What I did know was that I was curious, and even then I knew that sexuality was not as black and white as this dress.”

Kandelaki made her accusations public days after model Josh Kloss, who appeared in Perry’s “Teenage Dream” music video, accused the pop star of exposing his penis to a crowd of people at a party.

“It was Johny Wujek’s birthday party at moonlight roller way. And when I saw [Perry], we hugged and she was still my crush,” Kloss, 34, wrote on Instagram on Sunday. “But as I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis.”

Perry’s reps have not released a statement about Kloss’s allegations, but several of the “Dark Horse” singer’s friends spoke out in her defense.

“I’m not about to let you make accusations against my friend like this,” Wujek said on Instagram. “This is such bulls—t. Katy would never do something like that.”

Jewelry designer Markus Molinari added in Kloss’s comments, “Remember you texted me saying how you’re in love with her and you wrote her a song? And how soon you’ll be able to flying anywhere to meet her. You were paid for a job like any other job you’ve had but your obsession with Katy has hit another level. Stop lying to yourself and find peace in your life. Move on.”

Reps for Perry could not immediately be reached for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/16/katy-...-tv-presenter/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Katy Perry accused of exposing model Josh Kloss’ penis at party

A male model has accused Katy Perry of sexual assault.

Josh Kloss, who appeared as the love interest in Perry’s 2010 “Teenage Dream” music video, claims that the singer exposed his penis to a crowd of people at a party.

“It was Johny Wujek’s birthday party at moonlight roller way. And when I saw [Perry], we hugged and she was still my crush,” Kloss, 34, wrote on Instagram on Sunday. “But as I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis.”

He added, “Can you imagine how pathetic and embarrassed i felt?”

The model said that he felt compelled to come forward on the anniversary of the video’s release because he feels movements like #MeToo only focus on female victims.

“I just say this now because our culture is set on proving men of power are perverse. But females with power are just as disgusting,” he wrote. “So for all her good she is an amazing leader, her songs are mainly great empowering anthems. And that is it.”

He added that even though clips of the music video he starred in are constantly used by the star, Kloss was only paid $650.

“I continued to watch her use clips of her music videos for her world tour and then her dvd, only highlighting one of her male co-stars, and it was me,” he said. “I made around 650 in total off of teenage dream. I was lorded over by her reps, about not discussing a single thing about anything regarding Katy publicly. And a couple interviews they edited and answered for me.”

He added that it was “one of the most confusing, assaulting, and belittling jobs I’ve ever done.”

The “Dark Horse” crooner been accused of inappropriate behavior in the past.

Last year, Perry made an “American Idol” contestant “uncomfortable” when she gave him his first-ever kiss without his consent.

She was also said to have grabbed Shawn Mendes’ behind on a red carpet without his permission, though the “Seńorita” singer later took back the groping allegation.

A rep for Perry did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/12/katy-...enis-at-party/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Totally believe Katy Perry's accusers - she has issues with boundaries, this one.

I have always disliked Katy so much that I'm not sure whether I believe the accusations or just think the worst of her in every situation. My judgment is clouded, but I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being true.
    lindsaywhit, sprynkles and Nevan like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't know anything about the American Idol incident (hadn't even heard about it), but can you imagine the outrage if a guy judge had kissed a female contestant without their consent?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I can't stand her, but I couldn't care less if she did or didn't. If true, i hope she loses fat stacks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Default Murdock is a High Councilor with the LDS Church and also a PERVERT

Police: Man who filmed woman at dressing room identified as high member of LDS church

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — FOX 17 News has learned the man Metro Police say took photos of a woman in an Opry Mills dressing room is a prominent leader with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Stephen Murdock posted bail after his arrest last Tuesday after police say he took photos of a woman at H&M.

Murdock’s wife also tried to get the victim not to call police, according to an affidavit.

Murdock is a high councilor with the LDS Church, FOX 17 News has confirmed.

FOX 17 News’ sister station in sister station in Salt Lake City caught up with some of his fellow parishioners, who want to keep their identity a secret.

"It's just disappointing to see that um, especially someone in that position isn't meeting that same position themselves," a parishioner said.

Murdock is from Holiday, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City, and was visiting Nashville when the incident occurred.

The victim, Alondra Alcala, said she never thought a night of shopping at Opry Mills Mall would lead to a total violation of her privacy.

“I thought it was a joke,” Alcala said. “I thought it was a prank, I thought somebody was just messing with me."
    Around 6 p.m. Tuesday, Alcala says she took five or six items into the H&M dressing room to try on. That’s where a man who Alcala says looked like an employee directed her to a specific room.

“From there, I undressed from the waist down, and I looked up and in the corner of the dressing room at the top, there was a camera phone, an iPhone, pointing down at me, so I obviously knew I was being recorded, I freaked out, I froze,” Alcala said.

She said she quickly sprung into action, moving to the next changing room over, where she says she found the same man who had directed her earlier.

“Unfortunately, I felt disgusted with myself. I felt like what did I do wrong, what if I wouldn’t have done this, or wouldn’t have worn this,” Alcala said. “I did feel violated, I felt gross, why is this happening to me?”

Alcala said she also told someone sitting in the waiting area to call 911.

“I was kind of cornering him, kind of grabbing his arms, and I did watch him delete photos of me on his phone. Thankfully I was able to slap it out of his hand and take it and run out."

Once police arrived, 55-year-old Steven Murdock was arrested.

According to an affidavit, Murdock’s wife asked Alcala to not call police.

“It can happen to anyone. Anyone can be a victim of this, men, women, children, anybody. I would just say be alert, be aware of your surroundings, and don’t be afraid to speak up, because this sort of stuff is real,” Alcala said.

FOX 17 News reached out to H&M’s headquarters for comment. They responded with the following statement:

“The safety and wellbeing of our customers is our first priority. We are cooperating with the local authorities as this remains an ongoing investigation.”

https://fox17.com/news/local/man-who...-of-lds-church

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I don't know anything about the American Idol incident (hadn't even heard about it), but can you imagine the outrage if a guy judge had kissed a female contestant without their consent?

Thread Information