Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Hasn't he been accused of this before? Like years ago??
    There's some debate about that. It was said in an article that he claimed to have participated in a rape when younger but then there was some backtracking and claims that it was an error in translation and that what he actually said was that he witnessed a rape.

Whatever the truth of it is, trouble seems to have followed both him and his late son Guilluame, who ended up in court multiple times for everything from heroin dealing and threatening someone with a gun to drunk driving.
    Nevan likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Didn't he have a tantrum and piss in his plane seat one time?
    All over the floor IIRC. He's gross.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

I didn't realize that was Maiwenn in "High Tension"! Cool movie that I accidentally found on Netflix.
    I LOVE this movie. Quite original.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Didn't he have a tantrum and piss in his plane seat one time?
    Rollo beat me to it.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The news that Depierdu is an entitled harassing fuckstick is ... qu'elle surprise, non? Confirming what we all expected.

4/19/2019 11:43 AM PDT

Roman Polanski Sues The Academy to be Reinstated

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
    Roman Polanski says he got the raw end of the deal when the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences gave him the boot ... so he's suing the organization to get back in.
    The disgraced director filed new docs saying the Academy went back on its word to give him serious consideration after it expelled him in May 2018. In docs, obtained by TMZ, Polanski says the Academy offered to reconsider its decision but instead summarily denied him re-entry in January.
    According to the suit, Polanski says "The Academy was supposed to provide reasonable notice of any adverse action to be taken against a member and a reasonable opportunity for a member to be heard."
    Polanski says he never got a fair shake ... claiming the Academy violated its own rules when they kicked him out. Polanski -- admitted to the Academy in 1963 and whose films have won 8 Oscars -- is suing to get reinstated ... stat.
    As you know by now ... Polanski remains a fugitive from justice in Europe for raping a 13-year-old girl 40 years ago in the U.S.
    We've reached out to the Academy, so far no word back.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hell they haven't kicked Mel Gibson out or Woody Allen so they will probably let him back in.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    All over the floor IIRC. He's gross.
    I really loved him in Jean de Florette........but.....yes, he pee''d in the aisle of that plane!

fgg

Chris Kattan claims Lorne Michaels pressured him to have sex with a director

“Saturday Night Live” alum Chris Kattan claims in a new book that producer Lorne Michaels once pressured him to have sex with a director so she would stay attached to the 1990s comedy film “A Night At The Roxbury.”

In his memoir, “Baby, Don’t Hurt Me,” Kattan said director Amy Heckerling was slated to helm the 1998 movie when she came onto him. Kattan, then 27, writes that he rebuffed the 43-year-old “Clueless” director’s advances.

The next day, he says he got a call from a “furious” Michaels, who allegedly told him Heckerling was considering backing out of the project.

Michaels allegedly told him that “Paramount would only do the movie if Amy signed on as a director, not as a producer,” and if he “wanted to make sure the movie happened, then [he] had to keep Amy happy.”

“Chris, I’m not saying you have to f–k her, but it wouldn’t hurt,” Michaels allegedly said.

An SNL spokesperson denied Kattan’s claims saying, “This did not happen.” Show reps also said that the publisher never contacted them to verify the claims from the book.

Kattan alleged that ultimately he and Heckerling had a consensual sexual encounter on the couch in her office.

“She thought it would be fun to have sex on Lorne’s desk,” he wrote. “Wow, what a great idea! Jesus Christ. I said a polite ‘F–k, no!’ to that, so we ended up going to her office and having sex on … yep, you guessed it, the ‘casting couch.’ ”

Kattan writes that he was attracted to Heckerling but at the same time “was very afraid of the power she and Lorne wielded over my career.”

He decided not to tell anyone about the incident but wrote that it put a strain on his already fraying relationship with actress Jennifer Coolidge.

In the end, Heckerling signed on as a producer on the movie, which is based on a recurring SNL sketch performed by Kattan and Will Ferrell. John Fortenberry ended up directing.

Heckerling could not be reached for comment. The publisher didn’t immediately return a request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/28/chris...th-a-director/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I believe it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

It took me by surprise. Of all the actors Heckerling made the move on, she goes for human saltpeter Chris Kattan.

When I Googled for a picture of Heckerling, half the results seemed to be of Harold Ramis. Apparently, they had a secret love child together.

He wasn't altogether hideous back then. And don't forget how sexy a funny man can be. Maybe he made her laugh. And her being an ahole took advantage. He should have said hell no.

Amy around 1995

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

It's eerie how much Heckerling looks like a long-term coworker of mine. I was actually going to post a group shot with the coworker in it last week but didn't get around to it.

As a straight guy, I have had a number of women supervisors. Whether they were attractive or not, I think it would be a nightmare to have an affair with one, much less one that was under duress. I can vividly imagine the existential dread and disgust that a woman would feel when a male supervisor is putting the moves on them - especially because it probably happens again and again over time.

There is a passage in Crichton's "Disclosure" that I thought was incredibly insightful about what would be going through a normal person's mind as they slipped up and started to hook up with their boss. They depict the guy having fleeting images of coworkers finding out and being resentful, talking about him behind his back. His wife finding out and doors in the house slamming, and lawyers being called, and divorce papers being drawn up.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    “Chris, I’m not saying you have to f–k her, but it wouldn’t hurt,” Michaels allegedly said.
    Honestly I can picture Lorne Michaels saying something exactly like this.
    sprynkles, C_is_for_Cookie and fgg like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^Oh, I could too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

May
    Bronze Member

I was reading about Chris Kattan yesterday and it listed all these A-list actresses he dated. He did pretty well back in the day. There was something appealing about him in a hobbit sort of way.
    sprynkles likes this.

Thread Information