Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Andy Dick dragged off stage by Jimmy Kimmel after groping Ivanka Trump | Daily Mail Online

Sorry, my laptop is being wonky and I'm having a hard time posting the article; there's video at the link...

fgg

Russell Simmons accused of rape by granddaughter of publisher W.W. Norton

In November 1990, Alexia Norton Jones went on a date with Russell Simmons. She recalls that they had a pleasant night out, which ended with the co-founder of Def Jam Recordings inviting her to see his new apartment in downtown Manhattan. There, Jones says, Simmons pinned her against a wall and raped her. “It was such a fast attack,” she told Variety. “He pulled my dress up. I must have said no seven to 10 times.”

After she left, distraught and in shock, Jones claims that Simmons continued to pursue her, calling her at home and approaching her at social events. Jones, a 31-year-old aspiring model and actress at the time (she is the granddaughter of late book publisher W.W. Norton), was in the same social circle as Simmons. And Simmons was a friend of Jones’ father, Clarence Jones, who had served as an attorney and speechwriter for Martin Luther King Jr. After some years had passed, Jones forgave Simmons.

Last spring, almost three decades later, Jones filed a police report with the NYPD, from her home in Arizona, detailing the incident. Although her case fell outside the statute of limitations in New York for felonies, she wanted to stand with the other alleged victims of abuse by the music mogul and producer. She says she isn’t seeking any monetary damages.

In total, more than a dozen women have accused Simmons of sexual assault or rape (some of these stories were uncovered by investigations from the Los Angeles Times and the New York Times). Simmons, who has denied any wrongdoing, stepped down from his companies in November, after a guest column was published in The Hollywood Reporter by the screenwriter Jenny Lumet, in which she alleged that he sexually assaulted her in 1991.

Simmons issued a statement to Variety, denying that he had assaulted Jones. “I’m deeply saddened by this story from Alexia,” Simmons said. “At no time did she share these feelings about her first sexual encounter with me, which took place roughly 28 years ago. I have taken multiple lie detector tests that affirm I never sexually assaulted anyone. Alexia and I dated, were intimate and attended multiple events together after she alleges the incident occurred in 1990. I considered her a friend for all these years and continue to have a warm relationship with members of her family. I believe we last spoke in 2006 when she called to express her disappointment over the fact that I had not attended an event honoring her father.”

Simmons’ representative also provided a written statement by his driver, Kenneth L. Jennings, who has worked for him since 1989. “I recall driving Mr. Simmons and Alexia Jones on about 10 to 12 dates in or about 1990,” the statement read. “Their relationship lasted approximately five months.”

Jones says she never dated Simmons. She acknowledged that she called him more than 12 years ago, to ask why he hadn’t attended an event that honored her father. She never told her dad what Simmons allegedly had done to her. But she confided in her therapist, who confirmed to Variety that Jones spoke with her in the early ’90s about the alleged attack in their sessions.

Click here for Jones’ account, from a series of interviews with Variety.

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/10/russe...er-w-w-norton/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Every woman's story shatters another myth about how victims of rape "should" act.
    mostroop and sparkles like this.

Elite Member

Russell SImmons has been accused by multiple people now I believe and has been accused of ties to rings of possible child trafficking.
    He also told Terry Crews to STFU and keep quiet about being groped then to drop it.

Luc Besson has been outed... Not surprised, he got with a 15-year-old actress (Maïwenn Le Besco) in the early 90s. For some reason, it didn't cause an uproar (as far as I remember).
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Luc Besson has been outed... Not surprised, he got with a 15-year-old actress (Maïwenn Le Besco) in the early 90s. For some reason, it didn't cause an uproar (as far as I remember).
    Very disappointing/infuriating. I have such great memories of catching "La Femme Nikita" with Mrs Mo in a little arthouse theater in DC, right before we got married. As soon as the movie was over, she went right out and bought the sound track.

I didn't realize that was Maiwenn in "High Tension"! Cool movie that I accidentally found on Netflix.

fgg

Gérard Depardieu accused of raping young actress

Acclaimed French actor Gérard Depardieu has been accused of raping a young French actress, officials said Thursday.

The Paris public prosecutor’s office is looking into allegations that the 69-year-old “Cyrano de Bergerac” star raped a 22-year-old this month in one of his Paris residences, a judicial source told Agence France Presse on Thursday.

The actress was “devastated” by the alleged attack, her agent said to BFM-TV.

Depardieu, a controversial, larger-than-life character is one of the most recognizable actors in France. He “absolutely denies any attack, any rape,” his lawyer, Herve Termime, said.

“I regret the public nature of this process which poses a major prejudice to Gerard Depardieu, whose innocence I am convinced will be recognized,” Termine added.

Aside from French films and TV shows, Depardieu has starred in a number of Hollywood films including Kenneth Branagh’s “Hamlet” and alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Jeremy Irons in “The Man in the Iron Mask.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/30/gerar...young-actress/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Doesn't he claim to drink 14 bottles of wine a day or something? How would he know wth he does if he's wasted all the time?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Didn't he have a tantrum and piss in his plane seat one time?
    sparkles and Sassiness like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hasn't he been accused of this before? Like years ago??
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Hasn't he been accused of this before? Like years ago??
    I can't find anything - but the stuff I DID find - good Lord....

I seem to remember it being a teenaged girl ... maybe a daughter or niece's friend?
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I seem to remember it being a teenaged girl ... maybe a daughter or niece's friend?
    I think I remember something like this

Not much more in this article than what fgg posted, and even though I don't think the story is funny, I laughed at "Depardoodoo"...Anyway, they talk about some of his antics here...I didn't know/remember he was pals with Putin, but that makes sense.

Gerard Depardieu Has Been Accused Of Rape

August 30, 2018 / Posted by: C.J.

The #MeToo movement is alive and well, and Gerard Depardieu is in deep Depardoodoo (credit: Michael K). A news agency in Holland claims French officials are reporting a woman in the south of France went to the police and reported Gerard sexually assaulted her twice – in the last month.

The Hollywood Reporter says an investigation was launched after the woman claimed Gerard had assaulted her at his home in Paris both on August 7 and August 13. We don’t know the name of the woman, but she is said to be an actress and dancer in her 20s. They apparently knew each other, and Gerard was believed to be giving her professional advice. Gerard has already lawyered up with Herve Temime who told reporters the 69-year-old actor “absolutely” denies the allegations along with this:

“I had a long meeting with Gérard Depardieu and I am absolutely convinced his innocence will be established.”
    Somehow, I think “…and I’m absolutely thrilled his check cleared because this is going to be a doozy and for sure get me that chalet in the Alps!” got lost in that French-to-English legal translation. I’m curious if they’ll also try and use the “He was a 10-year-old rent boy!” defense. Gerard used to be known for his movie roles, but lately, he’s been known more for being a big fucking pain in the ass and for drinking 14 bottles of wine a day.

He peed in the middle of the aisle of an airplane several years back when a flight attendant told him he couldn’t use the lavatory until takeoff. Wikipedia tells me he was accused of physical assault in Paris in 2012 for punching a motorist in the face and was arrested the same year in France for driving while over three times the legal limit for intoxication. He’s also chummy with Vladimir Putin, who seems to be running the Haus of Creeps over there in Russia giving his ties to…oh, you know who I’m talking about.

What’s particularly interesting with this latest accusation is that he played a character in 2014’s Welcome To New York based on Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the French politician accused of sexually assaulting a maid at a New York hotel in 2011. And so much for Gerard breaking up with France for good.

Pic: Wenn.com
    Tags:Gérard Depardieu
    Dlisted | Gerard Depardieu Has Been Accused Of Rape*
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

A*O

I’m amazed it’s taken this long for him to be named. He’s always had a reputation.
    sparkles, Sassiness and LaFolie like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information