Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Wait - someone made accusations against Ryan Reynolds???? That would actually surprise me.

No. The sidekick in the Deadpool movie.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

T.J. Miller and wife deny sexual assault allegations against him:

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/19/t-j-m...stic-violence/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Found this today. A pretty comprehensive list of everyone accused of perving. Accused - The Creep Sheet
    Daphodil, Mrs P and lindsaywhit like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Rotten Apples website. Like Rotten Tomatoes, but specifically for this subject.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^That was awesome. I typed in my favorite most watched shows and they were all fresh apples!
    Waterslide likes this.

I think I'd be afraid to be successful in the entertainment business, in front or behind the scenes. Going out on a limb, I don't think any of the accused - Cosby, Weinstein, Spacey, Louis CK, Hoffman, any of them - entered the business planning to harass and abuse people less powerful than them. I'm sure that they didn't. But something happened along the way to the top that made them think that it was okay. So who is to say what I'd do if I had the same breaks that they did? It could be me easily. My mother had a passing acquaintance with members of Bill Cosby's family in North Philly - by all accounts, he was a nice guy; his mom was a good woman. His comedy routines were family friendly. Who'd of thought that this man, with a gorgeous and decent wife and family, would feel he had the right to drug and rape women? Not me.

Talking to some relatives at Christmas dinner, one of them said that some women were asking for it because many of them offered themselves before anyone asked them. That's true I am sure. It's bad judgment...but...what climate, career, cultural or otherwise, put the idea in said starlet/aspiring singer/model's head, that in order to get work and reach some level of success, that they would have to offer themselves sexually to directors, producers, agents and the like? Who nudged them in the ribs and told them that they wouldn't get work if they didn't do this or fix their breasts or nose, or wear low-cut clothing? Where did all of this start and with whom?

My soapbox is groaning, time to get off.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Hollywood told them this. It's been happening since the days of silent movies.
    BITTER and HWBL like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^^^Well, then, I guess power does corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    It's bad judgment...but...what climate, career, cultural or otherwise, put the idea in said starlet/aspiring singer/model's head, that in order to get work and reach some level of success, that they would have to offer themselves sexually to directors, producers, agents and the like? Who nudged them in the ribs and told them that they wouldn't get work if they didn't do this or fix their breasts or nose, or wear low-cut clothing? Where did all of this start and with whom?

My soapbox is groaning, time to get off.
    Statistically speaking, I would imagine not all of them "offered" themselves. I'm betting quite a few were coerced or found themselves in a situation where they couldn't extradite themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Statistically speaking, I would imagine not all of them "offered" themselves. I'm betting quite a few were coerced or found themselves in a situation where they couldn't extradite themselves.
    I'm sure. I was talking about the ones who DID, and the environment that made them think that they had to.

fgg

^is it weird that i automatically assumed it was a CO$ slander campaign?

Default Kevin Spacey, pedo rapist AND racist?

It's only one letter difference...

Amid a wave of sexual assault accusations, Kevin Spacey was hit Monday with a new allegation: racism on the set of “House of Cards.”During filming of the first season of the presidential Netflix drama, Spacey allegedly used the N-word when he told his security manager that he didn’t want black security personnel watching the show trailer, according to Earl Blue, the head of VIP Protective Services.
    The show began filming in 2012 and premiered on the streaming service in February 2013.
    Blue told the Daily Mail that he complained to set managers about Spacey, who responded that “that’s just the way he is.”
    Attempts to contact Spacey’s lawyer were not successful.
    Blue also claims that VIP Protective Services’ $1.1 million contract was not renewed, despite praise from producers.
    While he did not provide proof that the contract lapsed because of Spacey, he told the Daily Mail that he intends to sue the actor for loss of income.

Eric Lyles, Blue’s employee, also claimed that Spacey refused to shake the hands of any black security guards on set.
    Netflix did not immediately return a request for contact.
    Calls to Lyles and Blue were also unanswered.

Spacey, who played President Frank Underwood in the series, was fired from “House of Cards,” in early November, less than a week after Anthony Rapp accused him of an unwanted sexual advance in 1986. Rapp was 14 at the time. The sixth and final season of the show is expected to resume production soon, with Robin Wright as the sole lead.
    Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos confirmed to the Daily News that a “House of Cards” spinoff will go on without Spacey.
    In late October, Rapp, who now stars on “Star Trek: Discovery,” claimed in an interview that Spacey drunkenly climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14. Spacey was 26 at the time.
    Since Rapp’s initial accusation, more than a dozen more men have come forward with similar claims against the Academy Award winner, including a former Norwegian royal who claims Spacey groped him at a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007.
    After the allegations, Spacey was fired from Ridley Scott’s “All the Money in the World” and replaced by Christopher Plummer.
    Scott previously told The News that he made the decision to remove Spacey from his role as the billionaire J. Paul Getty “immediately.”
    “Honestly, within about 22 hours I was on the phone with my partners and was saying, ‘We gotta replace this, and I know who can do this. Is he available? Let’s get into it,’ ” Scott said. Netflix also scrapped plans to release a film starring Spacey called “Gore” about Gore Vidal.

SOURCE: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3758521

fgg

Michael Douglas’ sexual misconduct accuser speaks out

Michael Douglas issued a preemptive denial of sexual misconduct earlier this month and now, allegations against him have finally come to light.

Journalist and author Susan Braudy began working for Douglas’ Stonebridge Productions in the late 1980s, where she told “Today,” “He thought he was the king of the world and that he could humiliate me without any repercussion.”

Braudy kept written accounts and files, including a letter to the California Women’s Law Center inquiring about sexual harassment in the workplace, about her experiences of Douglas’ use of alleged sexually charged and demeaning language around her, which she claimed eventually escalated to him masturbating in her presence.

Braudy alleged in documents provided to The Hollywood Reporter that she was in a script meeting with Douglas, now 73, when she noticed he slid down from his chair onto the floor.

“Michael unzipped his chinos and I registered something amiss,” Braudy wrote. “His voice lowered at least half an octave. I peered at him and saw he’d inserted both hands into his unzipped pants. I realized to my horror that he was rubbing his private parts. Within seconds his voice cracked and it appeared to me he’d had an orgasm.”

After the incident, Braudy claimed, “I said nothing. I was surprised I wasn’t falling to pieces even though I was humiliated. I realized he thought he could do anything he wanted because he was so much more powerful than I was. Michael ran barefoot after me to the elevator, zipping his fly and buckling his belt. ‘Hey, thank you, you’re good. You helped me, thank you, thank you.'”

Braudy said after the incident, her work relationship with Douglas deteriorated rapidly.

“When he sweetly asked me to sign a confidentiality agreement, I knew Michael was preparing to fire me,” she wrote. “‘Don’t sign,’ my lawyer Leon Friedman said. ‘Keep saying your lawyer is out of town.’ So Michael waited six months for my lawyer ‘to return.'” She never signed the agreement.

Braudy said she told numerous people about the harassment she claimed to have suffered at Douglas’ hands, including journalist and “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff and author Lynn Povich, who confirmed her allegations. As for why she hadn’t come forward publicly sooner, Braudy told “Today,” “One of my friends said, ‘You better not tell people about him.’ People were frightened for me.”

“I knew something was off but had no name for it,” Braudy also wrote in documents obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. “I’d never heard there was a phenomenon called sexual harassment and didn’t know the term until the Anita Hill hearings in 1991.”

Douglas denied the allegations through his attorney in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, calling Braudy’s masturbation claim “an unfortunate and complete fabrication … This individual [Braudy] is an industry veteran, a senior executive, a published novelist and an established member of the women’s movement — someone with a strong voice now, as well as when she worked at my company more than three decades ago. At no time then did she express or display even the slightest feeling of discomfort working in our environment, or with me personally. That is because at no time, and under no circumstance, did I behave inappropriately toward her.”

“I can’t believe that someone would cause someone else pain like this,” Douglas previously told Deadline ahead of the publication of Braudy’s accusations. “Maybe she is disgruntled her career didn’t go the way she hoped and she is holding this grudge.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/19/micha...er-speaks-out/

Thread Information