Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    ^^ That's good old Food Network juice. I never knew what happened to Gordon. He was goofy. I used to love the Food Network back in the day. I miss Mr. Ganache, Marcel Desaulniers on PBS, the chocolate guy.
    Food Network has gone downhill. I thought that once they got rid of Brooke Johnson and Bob Tuschman, things would improve, but I guess not. It's gotten worse. And so is The Cooking Channel, which was supposed to appeal to more sophisticated tastes.

The only other chef I can think of who is suspect is Tyler Florence, but he doesn't do the TV thing anymore, preferring to focus on his brand of cookware and gourmet foods.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^She supposedly banged Gordon Elliott to get on the Food Network...as shamelessly ambitious as a junior military officer.
    That made me laugh so hard last night. So every year I have to watch Rudolph, Peanuts, Frosty, A Christmas Story, and her Kwanzaa cake show. It's a tradition now.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm getting my apple pie filling at Dollar Plus this weekend!!!

It's that apple pie filling that drives me completely over the edge. It's just so gross.
    BITTER, C_is_for_Cookie and Wisher like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Food Network has gone downhill. I thought that once they got rid of Brooke Johnson and Bob Tuschman, things would improve, but I guess not. It's gotten worse. And so is The Cooking Channel, which was supposed to appeal to more sophisticated tastes.

The only other chef I can think of who is suspect is Tyler Florence, but he doesn't do the TV thing anymore, preferring to focus on his brand of cookware and gourmet foods.
    He hosts the Great Food Truck Race on FN, and will be on the upcoming season of Worst Cooks in America alongside Anne Burrell...
    BITTER likes this.

I love Worst Cooks for some reason, though the celebrity one, which I only caught a few of, was pretty scary. Perez Hilton. Ick. I hope he didn't win. Don't tell me if he did.

I miss the old Food Network, a lot of PBS shows, and I only got The Cooking Channel infrequently.

The only thing I catch on TFN anymore is Chopped, which I like because I kind of like playing along. I make up dishes in my head and then I play judge, even though they haven't invented taste-o-vision yet.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

We can indeed make any thread a food thread.

Seriously
    BITTER and lindsaywhit like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Foody types - Bloke watches Man V's Food sometimes and Adam Richman irritates the shit out of me. I can't say why but something about him says Frat Boy Douchebag.
    BITTER likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I wonder why R. Kelly is still unharmed by the accusations made by countless women over the years. He is certainly a predator, but somehow no-one seems to find a way to get through with legal options.

PBS has suspended distribution of the Tavis Smiley show.

In a lengthy statement and video posted on Facebook and Twitter, Smiley responded to the accusations: "To be clear, I have never groped, coerced, or exposed myself inappropriately to any workplace colleague in my entire broadcast career, covering 6 networks over 30 years," he wrote. "Never. Ever. Never."
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-investigation
    Last edited by sprynkles; December 14th, 2017 at 07:10 AM.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Foody types - Bloke watches Man V's Food sometimes and Adam Richman irritates the shit out of me. I can't say why but something about him says Frat Boy Douchebag.
    His show was awful - pure gluttony. You didn't even learn anything from that show other than how to throw up $50 worth of fries and burgers. It barely qualified as entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I wonder why R. Kelly is still unharmed by the accusations made by countless women over the years. He is certainly a predator, but somehow no-one seems to find a way to get through with legal options.
    I don't know, I swear. He must be throwing money at the problem. Boy is Teflon! He should be in jail...but has he put out any new music?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    PBS has suspended distribution of the Tavis Smiley show.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-investigation
    This is a shock, no doubt, but only because I've been told that Smiley is deeply closeted, so I was expecting young men to come forward.

And now, State Rep. Dan Johnson, the same man who compared the Obamas to monkeys and was accused of statutory rape, has committed suicide, apparently because of growing evidence against him. Fucker.
    HWBL likes this.

Tavis is firmly denying the allegations. I just can't imagine him being a predator. True, we have no idea what happens behind the scenes, but to me he always came across as a pretty decent man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    His victims are young, vulnerable, black women, and nobody gives a damn.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; December 14th, 2017 at 08:36 AM.

Morgan spurlock outed himself as a predator. Didn't see that one coming

I like worst cooks in America. Makes me feel better about myself. Hubby watches DDD. That's about it.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information