Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree707Likes

Thread: Perv Pool: Who Will Be Outed Next!

None of the chefs would surprise me. I'm not surprised about Batali, wasn't he involved in some financial shenanigans already? Like not paying his staff or something?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    (that's because he's from Cleveland)
    I know. Nice Midwestern boy. Him and that girly giggle. Whenever he does it, I laugh too.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I do agree that Michael Symon is appealing. I'd hit it. He might have to cook dinner for me first though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    None of the chefs would surprise me. I'm not surprised about Batali, wasn't he involved in some financial shenanigans already? Like not paying his staff or something?
    If memory serves, he was pocketing the tips earned by the wait staff.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Well, I'll be surprised about Anthony Bourdain since he's Asia Argento's boyfriend and biggest cheerleader on Twitter. That would be messy. But yeah, chefs can be douchey in the extreme, so not surprised about Batali.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What about Emeril? I never liked him.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Bourdain has laid everything out in his books - he's a hedonist, former drug abuser and total slut (I'd do him yesterday, today and tomorrow) but he looks at all humans as how they appreciate and connect to food. I would be shocked if there was ant different treatment of MvF
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    If memory serves, he was pocketing the tips earned by the wait staff.
    He better watch it. Gordon Ramsey detests that bullshit and I bet Ramsey wouldn't mind making an example of him! Wouldn't surprise me either if Ramsey showed up on this list. Just not for stealing the wait staff's tips.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Ramsay has been outed as a serial cheater who uses poppers during sex for years.

but does he steal tips? there's a special place in hell for that shit.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I've got another one for the pool. As much as I love the X-Files, David Duchovny.

Just saw that several ex players who work at nfl network are suspended for groping the wardrobe lady.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Bourdain has laid everything out in his books - he's a hedonist, former drug abuser and total slut (I'd do him yesterday, today and tomorrow) but he looks at all humans as how they appreciate and connect to food. I would be shocked if there was ant different treatment of MvF
    I've watched two of the Parts Unknown when he's in France. Thoroughly enjoyable and funny. I assumed Bourdain was a pulled together 70 something, I didn't know till now he's 60. The drugs and rough living do show up sometimes. He seems to be in life and enjoy it.

Anthony Bourdain is publicly processing the Mario Batali allegations with empathy, grief and a self-described guilty conscience.
    "It's Batali. And it's bad," Bourdain tweeted on Monday morning as four women came forward to detail alleged sexual harassment and misconduct spanning decades.
    After a female chef called the news "the most wonderful day of the year for those who have been hurt by Batali," Bourdain replied, "I wish that were true but in this case, I can assure you, from women talking to me with first hand stories, it’s not wonderful at all."
    He continued, "I’ve been sitting on stories that were not mine to tell. And feeling sick and guilty as f--k I hadn’t heard them before."

Allison Robicelli
    @robicellis

Replying to @robicellis @Bourdain
    But to give some merit to @Bourdain and his statements — today does suck for every man, every restaurant group who built their empire on this (and worse). Because we are coming for every single last one of you motherfuckers.

Anthony Bourdain

@Bourdain

..and like you, I’ve been sitting on stories that were not mine to tell . And feeling sick and guilty as fuck I hadn’t heard them before
    8:49 AM - Dec 11, 2017

It was Sunday evening when renowned chef Bourdain began hinting at bombshell news to come. The story hadn't yet been published, but rumors were already swirling: "According to three sources, a famous chef will be the subject of a story about allegations of sexual misconduct...likely out tomorrow," tweeted reporter Yashar Ali on Sunday night.
    Around the same time, Bourdain tweeted, "No. Trust me. Monday is really gonna suck."

Bourdain and Batali are longtime colleagues and friends. Last year, they co-hosted The (RED) Supper for charity.
    "It’s where you stand when the people you care about and admire do awful things that matters," Bourdain tweeted. "Keeping head down and hoping it goes away? No."
    The message was seemingly about both Batali and Queens of the Stone Age frontman Josh Homme. Homme, a friend of Bourdain, made headlines over the weekend after he kicked a female photographer in the face on Saturday night.

Bourdain also noted that he's well aware of sexual harassment in the industry. "Been there. Union shop. The shop steward would shove his fingers up my ass in front of entire kitchen every day and laugh," he wrote.
    "Is that the guy you forked in 'Kitchen Confidential?'" a fan asked.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...tell/23303603/
    Waterslide likes this.

Do we have a basic thread for the daily firings somewhere? I can't find one, so here's this. Not really sure why he was axed at this point.

KTTV Announcs Steve Edwards Firing on Good Day LA

This morning KTTVanchor Tony McEwing sat on the Good Day LA anchor desk in the place of longtime anchor Steve Edwards.McEwing confirmed the news that Edwards is no longer employed by the station but didn’t say why.
    “We want to address what has been widely reported by other news outlets. Steve Edwards a longtime anchor of Good Day LA and fixture on LA television for many years is no longer employed by KTTV,” McEwing said at the top of the 7am hour.

TVSpy reported the news yesterday that Edwards had been dismissed from the station where he’s worked since 1995. From 2001-2005 Edwards, 69, also hosted a nationally-syndicated version of Good Day LA.
    Earlier in his career Edwards worked at KHOU-TV in Houston, WLS-TV in Chicago, and at three other LA stations: KNXT (now KCBS), KCAL and KABC.

KTTV Announcs Steve Edwards Firing on Good Day LA | TVSpy

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    but does he steal tips? there's a special place in hell for that shit.
    https://nypost.com/2012/03/08/batali-partner-settle-wage-and-tip-lawsuit-for-5-25-million/

Batali, partner settle wage and tip lawsuit for $5.25 million

Now, that’s a lot of pasta!

Celebrity chef Mario Batali has agreed to fork over a whopping $5.25 million to settle tip-skimming allegations at eight Italian-style restaurants he co-owns with business partner Joseph Bastianich.

The pending deal — which could cover as many as 1,100 current and former workers at eateries including Babbo, Esca and Lupa — is believed to be the largest ever in a New York wage-and-tip suit.

The amount is a pinch larger than the $5.1 million that the Lenny’s sandwich-shop chain agreed to pay out last year, said lawyer Lou Pechman, who in 2009 won $3.15 million for workers at Sparks Steak House in the biggest settlement with a single restaurant.

It also means Bastianich will have to eat his words for publicly vowing “to fight this to every inch of the law, because we know we’re right” after he and Batali were slapped with the class-action complaint in 2010.

Bastianich — son of longtime public-TV chef Lidia Bastianich — was subsequently accused of encouraging workers at Babbo to retaliate against waitress Stephanie Capsolas and kitchen runner Hernan Ricardo Alvarado for filing the suit.

Last year, Bastianich told The Post that he and Batali would never open another restaurant in New York, saying: “Money-hungry lawyers, through frivolous lawsuits, are shaking down the very foundation of Manhattan’s restaurant industry.”

Neither Bastianich nor Batali responded to requests for comment yesterday, and lawyers on both sides issued an identical statement saying only: “The matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.”

The suit alleged that Batali and Bastianich “misappropriated” 4 to 5 percent of each shift’s wine and drink sales from the workers’ tip pool, took an unlawful “tip credit” that pushed pay below minimum wage and failed to pay extra for shifts lasting more than 10 hours.

According to papers filed in Manhattan federal court, the settlement — which is awaiting a judge’s approval — was cooked up during an all-day mediation session last year.

The filing says those eligible to join the settlement include everyone who worked at the restaurants as “captains, servers, waiters, bussers, back waiters, bartenders and/or barbacks from July 22, 2004, to Feb. 14, 2012.”

In addition to 10 named plaintiffs, 117 people have joined the case since it was certified as a class-action case and notices were sent out last year.

Celebrity chef Mario Batali and business partner Joseph Bastianich have agreed to pay a record amount to settle a restaurant wage-and-tip suit.

* Plaintiffs named: 10

* Workers who joined since the suit was certified a class action: 117

* Number eligible for settlement: About 1,100

* Amount of settlement: $5.25M

* Eateries involved: 8

Trixie likes this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information