Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 1,396 to 1,402 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The Other Thread had been dormant for two months now, without even a hint of jingle-jangle fuckery (a feat in itself considering how close we are to Christmas) and I've quite liked it that way.
    is there still a thread on that woman and her lazy ass husband on here? i saw an old one was closed but didn't know if a new one had been made.

Elite Member

You would need to start one, nothing new seems to be going on with her, still being snarky and jealous while trying to work as little as possible while trying to keep Brandi's sloppy second faithful

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    While it's good that Brandi is still working and providing for herself and her children this news fills me with a creeping dread that it will ultimately lead to The Other One starting up the shenanigans again. The Other Thread had been dormant for two months now, without even a hint of jingle-jangle fuckery (a feat in itself considering how close we are to Christmas) and I've quite liked it that way.
    I snooped over at her timeline today (at Falcor and her Never Ending Story of a Deadbeat Husband and Has-been Career) and it was groundhogs day. Literally the last time I snooped, it was April and she was cancelling a show that was a reschedule of another cancellation on the day of a performance and a long time fan posted about the disappointment on Twitter, Falcor actually replied to said fan and chastised the her for doing so. Today, the exact scenario. It was her last show of her Flop Xmas Tour in Jacksonville Florida so she cancelled. I suspect Ed had something to do with this. Falcor made a video of herself in full makeup, in bed coughing. Harryet Craig (now Evelyn Pavane) got the video from her IG or snapchat, it’s hilarious to hear her cough.

https://twitter.com/EvelynPavane/sta...04335065427969

Here is the tweet she replied to the fan who was mad she lost out in money for the hotel room and gas to travel to her show. Falcor said her dream of meeting a has been is not crushed just “postponed.”

Omg, this idiot never changes. Here she was a week ago laying the groundwork for her canceled show.

Oh, I saw on Harryet/Evelyn twitter page they were nice and invited Brandi over for Thanksgiving this year.

As we close out 2019 and this decade, I would like Ediot to light us a fire to celebrate all his hard work he has accomplished this year. Riding the couch is very grueling back breaking work! #EddiesLittleThings. LOLOLOL

Trixie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

lol, Leann's greatest hits. The fireplace one is my favorite.
    fgg and Sunnygirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

WTF is she doing to her teeth? Is she drinking gravel smoothies or something? I've never known anyone (outside having a serious medical issue) with such rubbish teeth.
    Sunnygirl and crayzeehappee like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Who can forget this greatest hit: the chalk talk frame Edhole whittled from wood he found on a hike while staying at their mountain cabin? LOL.

I checked in on her twitter page to see if she’s still whining about her cough and the D7 are all stroking her ego telling her she will make it thru this difficult time. LOL. They told her to take this med, or that med, and she replied to all of them saying “nothing works!” She even stated she’s on Codeine and it’s not working. GOOD GOD. Ed must be at his GF house for the week.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    WTF is she doing to her teeth? Is she drinking gravel smoothies or something? I've never known anyone (outside having a serious medical issue) with such rubbish teeth.
    can you imagine her breath? nothing changes with this chick and her cancellation pussy patrol illnesses.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394

Thread Information