Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

That should read, "skin frightening". I just got done watching Celeb Big Bro and her big gigantic freakish face is nightmarish. I don't even want to think about what might be going on south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ok this is just - ummmm. NO WORDS.

Verne has sure been a busy boy. Too bad Mini Me forgot to change his signature wardrobe. ďDonít want no itty bitty, teeny weeny, little little, short-short man......Ē

Tish@Tish_185
    Iím just gonna leave this riiiiight here.

He is so pathetic. He thinks he's going to get some more celeb attention being with Donna now, but I think he will just keep fading into whocaresville because Donna's prior fame is ancient. She's not a Bay Watch babe anymore, she's 50. She's also as dumb as a rock. Several years back she went looking for the real Noah's ark I kid you not, it made some headlines for the stupidity of it (imo) and she also took a fall and got banged up pretty bad, the DM did a piece on it and you can see the pics at this link: Baywatch star Donna D'Errico left bloody and bruised after dangerous fall on Mount Arrat in search for Noah's Ark | Daily Mail Online

So much for DJ's sapiosexual search for deep intellectual conversations LMAO!

I think Brandi truly excited him for real, even though he is a POS, but I think he's going to get bored with Donna quickly.

He'll probably start eyeing up Donna's daughter Frankie Sixx, who is 19 I think and looks to be a little more wild, more like her father.

Meanwhile Brandi is working on something for Bravo it seems. She tweeted she had an epic day but that's all she could say for now. I hope she gets her own show. IMO she is good TV and her fan base continues to grow. DJ can watch it from the sidelines and choke on his jealousy.
    Gossiplover and Karma like this.

So the women have to get endless procedures , put on their heels, show skin and full hair/makeup while this lazy ass wears the SAME outfit he always wears (probably to take out the trash.) It reminds me of Canye and Cim.
    Gossiplover, Sunnygirl and Wisher like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I sure as hell would not tweet my followers bullshit like this and not defending this nonsense but could this be something you do after contacting an STD? I thought I heard Genital EdWart give her HPV? My bff from college contacted HPV from her BF and ending up having the pre-cancer cells lasered off- was a painful nightmare. I would expect scar tissues could then form so maybe this is like having a vag version of a facial chemical peel?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    So the women have to get endless procedures , put on their heels, show skin and full hair/makeup while this lazy ass wears the SAME outfit he always wears (probably to take out the trash.) It reminds me of Canye and Cim.
    He also is too lazy to change up the location. Same valet- same restaurant- same outfit (for Verne and his date). Maybe he sends his ladies a memo when he takes them to Craig’s -they must wear a LBD with a laced-up side split.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

He must get one of those punchcards. 10 visits and your next meal is free.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Speaking of Craig’s.... This is the best I’ve seen Brandi look in a long time. Makeup is on point and not caked on. Hair looks good and that outfit fits her well. The guy with her is her stylist friend. Lisa R and Ericka’s outfits look like they came straight from a Janet Jackson video from 1986. I think B has something in the works with Bravo. She tweeted something about a good meeting with Andy and now she was seen at Craig’s at the same time as Lisa and Erika and other Housewives. Something might be up. If Andy wants to keep this sagging franchise going something new has to happen. Sounds like from what I see on SM that RHOBH is become a major snooze fest.

+11

+11

Just a coincidence? Brandi's former co-stars Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne were also there with many of the Real Housewives crew

+11

Evening chic: The 45-year-old star wore fitted jeans and a black sequin top for the outing

+11

Stylish duo: Brandi was seen with a handsome pal in a fetching blue blazer

Read more: Brandi Glanville runs into former RHOBH co-stars at Craig's | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Karma likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Wow, she actually looks pretty again here! I was afraid that was no longer possible for her.--I thought she was past the point where she could look attractive, due to going too far with the bad plastic surgery. Looking at photos of her from like 2012-ish (when she first joined RHOBH) is so sad.--She was so beautiful back then, and that wasn't all that long ago.

She still looks pulled and tightened into a mask. I get that it's somewhat better than before, but we have a low bar when it comes to cosmetic surgery. We see so many horror shows, we barely register a weird face. And she has one.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

she really does look lovely there. i guess it's 'normal' to see these filled up faces in those circles so all the women just think it looks great to be fluffed up, pulled back and fish lipped. meanwhile on the real earth it looks horrid to us. how can you even expect to appeal to the rest of the world when ur face looks alien?

never liked dj. ever. and i also don't really like dean either. i don't know why people almost worship everything he does, must be only cuz he, like brandi are opposite of our favorite horse faced child star has been mess.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

My nosey-ass canít find the picture evidence yet but it seems from twitter chatter that Mini Me is back to his reverse Falcor style-stalking- where he dresses up his current side piece to look like the last side piece. What a strange little man.

Brandi Glanville@BrandiGlanville
    My ex bf isnít even just THIRSTY he is dehydrated as fuck. Maybe he can get an IV but Iím not sure they do those in the mental ward.
    Karma likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

oh geez pot meet kettle. Says the woman who announced her vag tightening on social media.

But I must admit her face looks more ummm...natural than usual. Those are the best pics I've seen of her in ages. (Maybe she skipped the face plumping and only had money for the vag this month)
    czb likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    oh geez pot meet kettle. Says the woman who announced her vag tightening on social media.

But I must admit her face looks more ummm...natural than usual. Those are the best pics I've seen of her in ages. (Maybe she skipped the face plumping and only had money for the vag this month)
    I will grab another good pic of Brandi- she taped a WWHL episode that airs tonite I believe- with a bunch of HWs like 20+. She look good and had her “old face.”

Scheana was on this WWHL episode too- with a bunch of other Pump Rules people.

How soon before the #TheDons is wearing her hair like this or dressed in a metallic jumpsuit?

Gossiplover likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I will never understand how Brandi can tolerate Scheana - except for ratings obvs.
    Gossiplover and weathered1 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I will grab another good pic of Brandi- she taped a WWHL episode that airs tonite I believe- with a bunch of HWs like 20+. She look good and had her “old face.”
    i can't even call those things on the stage "people." brandi was definitely one of the most natural looking and that is scary!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information