Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

I wonder what's going on with Brandi? She had what looked like a nice Vegas birthday, but came back all pissy and tweeting about having Holiday blues. There was also a tweet about throwing cake and food over the weekend..... wtf.... looks like the kids were with Sharty and Mr Ed, maybe that's why she has the sour mood and posted McDonalds as her thanksgiving food.

Grow up Brandi. Her billionaire boyfriend was also on his way to pick her up for Thanksgiving at his place, so life isn't exactly a pitt of hell. I'm getting tired of Brandi's pissy attitude. I wish she would tone down the negativity. Things could be a lot worse. She could have Sharty's life

'He is all urs IG h**s!': RHOBH star Brandi Glanville announces split from boyfriend Donald Friese... and blames social media for the breakup

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 04:33, 13 January 2018 | UPDATED: 15:57, 13 January 2018

She only started seeing Donald Friese back in September of 2016.
    But unfortunately it seems Brandi Glanville has called off the relationship, according to her Twitter feed.
    The 45-year-old took to the social network on Friday to let her fans know that the couple was calling it quits.

+

Oh well: Brandi Glanville has called off her relationship with Donald Friese, according to her Twitter feed

Her first tweet seemed to be a general indictment of what caused her relationship to end.

'Social media is ruining romance!' she wrote, before admitting 'It ruined mine,' followed by a broken heart emoji.
    The next message was slightly more heated: 'Is official I’m SINGLE! He is all urs IG h**s! He is lovely so be nice.'

+

New age love: The couple originally met on Tinder, and confirmed the relationship after dating for five months

She also added a broken heart emoji to that tweet as well.
    The couple originally met on Tinder, and confirmed the relationship after dating for five months.
    While the breakup was sudden, it was not altogether unexpected.

Heartbreaker: Her first tweet seemed to be a general indictment of what caused her relationship to end

Back in October, a source revealed to Us Weekly that the duo were apparently working on their relationship.
    'They are still talking and are trying to figure things out when it comes to their relationship at the moment,' said the source, 'they’re not broken up, but they’re not together.'
    Before Donald, Brandi was married to Rosewood actor Eddie Cibrian, 44, with whom she shares two sons, Mason and Jake.

+3

The past: Before Donald, Brandi was married to Rosewood actor Eddie Cibrian, 44, with whom she shares two sons, Mason and Jake (couple pictured together in 2005

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5264885/RHOBH-star-Brandi-Glanville-announces-split-boyfriend.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

If this is the same guy where she used their first red carpet event as a relationship milestone, then of course, it follows that Instagram made them break up.

What's my age again, what's my age again?
    Trixie, rollo, weathered1 and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I guess now she has material for a new book.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

How about blaming the "nice guy" who can't stay away from the IG whores.
    Kittylady, Annika and BrickHouse like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He instagrammed a lot before they got together. Since October he cut right back to keep her happy. I think she is way out of line here.

Elite Member

I think her trust issues made it hard, while he also seemed to like the spotlight.
    He apparently liked the attention from all the women too. Of course, he is a decent looking guy, but he has to realize that his $$ is a huge draw to many of these women.

I am sad that they couldn't work it out, but who really knows what goes on behind closed doors. They might both be better off with other people.
    Annika likes this.

My only thought, she is still wearing the most ugly shoes she wore 12 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    '

+3

The past: Before Donald, Brandi was married to Rosewood actor Eddie Cibrian, 44, with whom she shares two sons, Mason and Jake (couple pictured together in 2005

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5264885/RHOBH-star-Brandi-Glanville-announces-split-boyfriend.html
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    He instagrammed a lot before they got together. Since October he cut right back to keep her happy. I think she is way out of line here.
    What did he do on IG that was so bad? I've seen him chat with men and women and acknowledge their comments but I've never seen anything that looks like cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    My only thought, she is still wearing the most ugly shoes she wore 12 years ago.
    Lol. She really does like showing off her gnarled gunboats.
    Waterslide, Nevan and kasippu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Lol. She really does like showing off her gnarled gunboats.
    This is totally something that BITTER would say. I don't he comes in here though.
    czb, sprynkles, Waterslide and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Lol. I am just so over seeing celebrity feet.
    Waterslide and rollo like this.

I was eating last night and looking at this story and the screen kind of got stuck on her gnarled gunboats and it was turning my stomach. Had to close the page. Beige shoes are bad enough, but clear plastic shoes are just the height of tacky, especially when your feet look like that. Why wear shoes?
    Nevan likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy McGrinch View Post
    What did he do on IG that was so bad? I've seen him chat with men and women and acknowledge their comments but I've never seen anything that looks like cheating.
    He responded to some of the flirty women who comment on his every photo and tell him how wonderful they think he is or what a great dad he is. He is usually just very polite but occasionally can be a bit flirty back. Harmlessly in my opinion. Often he just responds with emojis. It is a long way from cheating. Brandi flirts more.
    Grinchy McGrinch likes this.

Its sad when you see her old face and new face. Another PS casualty. Women, please stop doing this to yourselves.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information