Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

My son adores Grey’s avi. I don’t know if I should be amused or alarmed.

I usually find Twitchy’s avi funny ... she’s had the same one for a while.

My avi is Nikola Tesla. I have an obsession/fascination with him. I wanted to use the one of him sitting in the middle of his magnetic field with sparks flying all around, but it would have been too small to see when shrunk down to avi size.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I still miss Twitchy's rhinos.
    Kittylady, Nevan and Waterslide like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Grey's Fang is a sentient wolf in a series called The Black Jewels Trilogy that I still love. Damn, I should go read those again. Greys doesn't show up until about the last book though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    We should also change the name of the nemesis LeAnn thread, because it's basically the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Taking suggestions now.

The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.
    Beeyotch, CornFlakegrl and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Doesn't it need to have a recognizable title somewhat to drive traffic here?
    greysfang and mostroop like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Thank God Karma came in and got us all back on track. The thread had regrettably devolved into friendly chit chat about our user names and revealing a bit of our personal selves. Way too humanizing!! Best to remember that we are a pack of roving cunts. what were we thinking...
    Yeah, how dare I have a life, and missed the exact moment Chloroform Casey came back to the thread. And then, have the temerity to write nice things about her.

Apparently, seeing the humanity in her and calling you ladies... was super mean.

So, clearly, you think I should be here everyday, follow the pack, and be mean to her on your schedule, right? Right? Please tell me what to think. Because apparently, I'm posting wrong... again.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Nah. Leann followers will find it regardless of what the title is.
    Kittylady and MsDark like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.
    I vote for this one.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Yeah, how dare I have a life, and missed the exact moment Chloroform Casey came back to the thread. And then, have the temerity to write nice things about her.

Apparently, seeing the humanity in her and calling you ladies... was super mean.

So, clearly, you think I should be here everyday, follow the pack, and be mean to her on your schedule, right? Right? Please tell me what to think. Because apparently, I'm posting wrong... again.
    Stahp.
    dexter7 likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Karma, why do you keep coming in here trying to cause trouble?
    czb, dexter7 and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

^^^ cause trouble or complain?

not sure which ....

maybe karma and crazy casey are the same person?

Anyway, karma, you claim you want us to tell you "what to think". I think I would like you to move on, and follow the flow of the thread. If you really don't want to know what I think, then don't play these facetious games. Example: I'm not going to pretend to tell you to tell me what to think. I give not a fuck what you think, except it's mindless entertainment to poke at you, and due to illness, I have extra time on my hands. Keep harping on us ladies, and we will harp on you, until we move on to something more interesting (which is actually very easy to do).

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    My avi is Nikola Tesla. I have an obsession/fascination with him. I wanted to use the one of him sitting in the middle of his magnetic field with sparks flying all around, but it would have been too small to see when shrunk down to avi size.
    Nicola Tesla is (was) dreamy.
    Annika likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Karma, why do you keep coming in here trying to cause trouble?
    Nothing I wrote to Chloroform Casey was causing trouble. Someone took what I wrote and exaggerated it to a ridiculous place. Which I responded to in a snarky manner.

Apparently, it's only acceptable to post such things to Casey or me, right Shellee? Because you always excuse those type of posts from yourself or others in your clique, while being rude to the people who respond to them.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    maybe karma and crazy casey are the same person?

Anyway, karma, you claim you want us to tell you "what to think". I think I would like you to move on, and follow the flow of the thread. If you really don't want to know what I think, then don't play these facetious games. Example: I'm not going to pretend to tell you to tell me what to think. I give not a fuck what you think, except it's mindless entertainment to poke at you, and due to illness, I have extra time on my hands. Keep harping on us ladies, and we will harp on you, until we move on to something more interesting (which is actually very easy to do).
    That was clearly snark about telling me what to think. Because so many people here keep telling me rules that they don't apply to themselves.

Just to be clear, I don't care if you poke at me, but don't expect me to be your doormat, and not respond. Yet again, it's that whole different set of rules for certain posters that I have an issue with.

And just like the last time we traded posts. I'm more than happy to follow the flow of the thread. But that doesn't excuse my right to respond to posts I missed.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Karma, you keep bringing old shit up when this thread has been just fine without you coming back in here and starting again. You are just a nasty complainer and you need to learn to along with others.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information