Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Silver Member

^ Awesome! Back to our regular scheduled programming. LOL!
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Brandi Glanville sparked speculation that she was throwing shade at her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, and his wife, LeAnn Rimes, with her Halloween costume.

Celebrity Feuds: The Biggest Ever! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum, 44, shared a photo of herself and boyfriend Donald Friese dressed up for a Halloween party on Friday, October 27. The former reality star wore denim overalls with a black tube top, as well as a cowgirl hat, while her date wore a black button-down shirt and gray jeans. She captioned the photo, ”Soooo my friends Halloween party was celebrity scandal couples! Guess who we are,” alongside laughing emojis.

Fans assumed that the pair were dressed up as Cibrian and Rimes and quickly took to the Brandi Glanville Unfiltered host’s social media accounts to share their opinions. One woman wrote, “You need to get over it already and move on. Stop sweatin them. I always see you talking about her and never her about you,” while another tweeted, “You made your ‘boyfriend’ dress up as your ex?? How humiliating for him.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Yep, you are both right. I forgot that. Anyhoo I saw BatBoy as being how crazy gossip, gossip rags could get. So excuse me. Beg your pardon. I've already said many times before that I would change my user name. If I don't ask permission and just sign up again I would be accused of something else.

So Twitchy 2.0, If you are listening, I would like my new name to be something warm and fuzzy, like Moongirl, and let's have an avatar of a Unicorn or a kitten or something so people don't loose their shit.

And thank you Karma. I didn't ask you too, but I appreciate you. I wanted to lay down and quit these bitches, and you showed me to stand up. So thanks.

LeAnn Rimes Sucks. Casey Anthony is a homicidal bitch. And BatBoy is indeed WWN.
    Uh, what? How did you surmise that from my username?

moving on. Brandi is hinting something big might be happening. Back to real housewives?
    Karma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I found that kind of insulting, but whatever. The something big could be another book, maybe.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I thought it was a pretty username. Sue me.
    Karma likes this.

I think a reality show would be fatal for their relationship. Hope it's something else.
    Karma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    you are a witch!!! burn the witch!!!

j/k. i like your name, it does make me think of female cycles and mother nature's power and all kinds of earthly stuff.

brandi and 'dj'. why would they do that? i do like brandi but she should stick to her business woman no nonsense side. i think she has one. why does she have to poke the hornet's nest? i guess i don't know the whole story, whole lotta hate there between those two. yes. i know i'm like 8 years late on saying that haha.

i know this won't be a popular opinion but i think her boyfriend is fake and fame hungry. not that brandi isn't fame hungry either, so i guess they probably do well together, cept for when he starts getting involved with his instafans.

i would like it to work out between them though, if only to make sharty and edna jealous, or mad, or crazy. leann is all kinds of entertaining when she's being crazy. brandi is just cringey. i expect nothing less than insanity from leann.
    sparkles likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    How about I change the name of the thread to 'People bitch about other posters'

or, just maybe, you can knock it the fuck off.
    You seriously confuzzled me with the name change! And on a Monday, too!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Lol. Me too.

They brought back Danielle Staub, so its a possiblity I guess. Brandi would have a built in ally with DJ. The release of a third book is a possibility too. I wonder what it is?
    Karma likes this.

Wait what thread was this before?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's always been this way. There has been no change. These are not the 'droids you're looking for.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

damn i thought this was a necro'd thread where i could bitch about how empty my life is.

now i get it! (kinda slow on the uptake today)
    fgg, sputnik, czb and 2 others like this.

Same. I haven't been on the board much and only noticed there was fighting about these idiots because it spilled over into other threads.
    Annika likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

lol, love the thread change! And in case anyone cares about my empty life, I wish I was cool enough to choose a user name after the Dexter fictional serial killer series. Honestly, in the late 90's, there was a children's cartoon called "Dexter's Laboratory", about a geeky child who has a secret laboratory, and my husband, who is a geeky lab guy, heard about it, and found it amusing. We rescued a cat in 2000, and chose the name "dexter" because of the cartoon. That's how I picked my user name.

Off topic (if it's even possible to get more off topic in these threads), that would make an interesting thread: "How did you decide on your user name?"

Thread Information