Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Exactly, Moongirl, you beat me to it. Batboy was the mascot of the Weekly World News, which covered mostly fictional stories about alien abductions, Bigfoot etc. Not celebrity gossip. WWN and NE were both owned by the same company at some point, but that's the extent of the connection.

Not that I care of course, I'm embarrassed that I even know that much.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I find it odd that a person who named themselves after a fictional serial killer has a problem with my name. AGAIN I will say that I came by my name because of the Casey Anthony trial. I hated that bitch. She played innocent and we all knew she wasn't. Anyhoo, I followed the trial as a retired homicide investigator on twitter. At first I only went by my name, but the more lies Casey told, the more amped up I got. I would do a daily photohack of all the lies she and her attorneys were telling. I put up photohacks and memes and basically tried to shame her.
    Because I also talked about LeAnn Rimes and her shit story, I thought I would just keep it all together and post as Chloraform Casey which had been my handle for YEARS on Twit. (again because I hated that bitch).

Then I guess the more sensitive folks had a problem with my Avatar. It's BatBoy for all you young uns. It's a staple of National Enquirer. It is sonominous with gossip and tabloids.

How empty do you have to be in your day to go onnnnnn and onnnnn annnd oonnnnnn with my chosen name which I have already explained.

And as I have explained at least 5 times, I will gladly change the name and the avatar.

So what is the problem?
    Who are you even talking about?
    Also, how empty in Your day are you for bringing this up again and going onnnnnn and onnnnn?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yep, you are both right. I forgot that. Anyhoo I saw BatBoy as being how crazy gossip, gossip rags could get. So excuse me. Beg your pardon. I've already said many times before that I would change my user name. If I don't ask permission and just sign up again I would be accused of something else.

So Twitchy 2.0, If you are listening, I would like my new name to be something warm and fuzzy, like Moongirl, and let's have an avatar of a Unicorn or a kitten or something so people don't loose their shit.

And thank you Karma. I didn't ask you too, but I appreciate you. I wanted to lay down and quit these bitches, and you showed me to stand up. So thanks.

LeAnn Rimes Sucks. Casey Anthony is a homicidal bitch. And BatBoy is indeed WWN.
    Gossiplover and Karma like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Lay off the drugs if you can't handle them.

Really Shellee, are you asking about empty days? You spend how many hours on this site, mostly sniping at newer members? How empty is your days, Darlin? Shit, I have things to do besides this forum. From what I can see you are on here 24/7 mostly bitching. But carry on.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Lay off the drugs if you can't handle them.
    How empty your life must be.
    Karma likes this.
    Andy Cohen

How about I change the name of the thread to 'People bitch about other posters'

or, just maybe, you can knock it the fuck off.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

[QUOTE=SHELLEE;3599095]Who are you even talking about?
    Also, how empty in Your day are you for bringing this up again and going onnnnnn and onnnnn?[/QUOTE

You want to personally attack? Ok. How empty is YOUR life? You sit on this damn forum day and night. It's your only real identity isn't it? You are no one without this forum. AmIright? You hide behind your 1980s avatar with all your bitchiness because you are sad in life.

This is all you have.

You came for me first. Remember that.
    Andy Cohen

Sorry Moongirl. I should pick another name. Maybe kitten lover. Something like that.
    Karma likes this.
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Yep, you are both right. I forgot that. Anyhoo I saw BatBoy as being how crazy gossip, gossip rags could get. So excuse me. Beg your pardon. I've already said many times before that I would change my user name. If I don't ask permission and just sign up again I would be accused of something else.

So Twitchy 2.0, If you are listening, I would like my new name to be something warm and fuzzy, like Moongirl, and let's have an avatar of a Unicorn or a kitten or something so people don't loose their shit.

And thank you Karma. I didn't ask you too, but I appreciate you. I wanted to lay down and quit these bitches, and you showed me to stand up. So thanks.

LeAnn Rimes Sucks. Casey Anthony is a homicidal bitch. And BatBoy is indeed WWN.
    Look. I said I didn't care and honestly I have stayed out of this argument but you were the one who was informing the "young uns" about your avatar and you were in fact, wrong. I wasn't being snarky to you. I don't give a rats ass about your name or avatar and I've never ragged on you for it.

As for the rest, the argument seemed to have died a week ago, but you had to come in to revive it.

But as far as I'm concerned, the horse is dead, stop beating it, stop trying to always have the last word, move on, stfu, learn how to drop it. That's all I have to say about it.

p.s. and stop double posting, it's annoying and against board rules. If you're that pissed off, just log off until you're not. And I don't believe twitchy can change your user name, that has to come from admin. If you want to change your avatar, you can do that yourself. I don't give a batboy's ass about that either.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Look. I said I didn't care and honestly I have stayed out of this argument but you were the one who was informing the "young uns" about your avatar and you were in fact, wrong. I wasn't being snarky to you. I don't give a rats ass about your name or avatar and I've never ragged on you for it.

As for the rest, the argument seemed to have died a week ago, but you had to come in to revive it.

But as far as I'm concerned, the horse is dead, stop beating it, stop trying to always have the last word, move on, stfu, learn how to drop it. That's all I have to say about it.

p.s. and stop double posting, it's annoying and against board rules. If you're that pissed off, just log off until you're not. And I don't believe twitchy can change your user name, that has to come from admin. If you want to change your avatar, you can do that yourself. I don't give a batboy's ass about that either.

Last word? Really? I watched while several of you continued on long after I quit posting. The old timers want me to change my user name. So, ok. Let's change it. You say I can't. Ok. What the literal fuck would you like me to do?

I was ok with your post about beating a dead horse, but then you added to it. Why?

I changed my avatar. That seemed to be a problem.....
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Who are you even talking about?
    Also, how empty in Your day are you for bringing this up again and going onnnnnn and onnnnn?
    CC was talking about Dexter7, who had stated that she/he found CC's username offensive. CC wasn't talking to or about you. So why do you have to storm into the fray, slinging insults at her about having an empty life and being on drugs??? I agree with CC: if anyone appears to have "empty days", it's the person who enters arguments that don't even concern them, tearing people down for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    How about I change the name of the thread to 'People bitch about other posters'

or, just maybe, you can knock it the fuck off.
    I will if she will. Seriously, this thread was fine and then someone has to brang up shit just for the purpose of controversy.
    Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.

I'm fine with it too. But you did call me a drug addict and a controversy hoe and put your hooves in long after I stopped. Besides that shit, ok then. After those two pages of trashing me without me being here, I'm over it. On to Brandi gossip!
    Karma likes this.
    Andy Cohen

OK- well it looks like Brandi and DJ are back together. Now let's hope they do their job right and nudge LeAnn into some theatrical shenanigans to keep us all amused.
    Gossiplover, Karma and sparkles like this.

Thread Information