Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Oh, you poor things.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Ugh. Can someone move this thread to miscellaneous, so it doesn't plug up the latest gossip section?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    You're welcome, Chloroform Casey. It was heart wrenching to read and brave to share. The internet can be callous even with the smallest revelations. Thank you for sharing and revealing a bit of yourself as well. It's always nice to see something of the real person behind the gossip snark.

No, I wasn't being passive-aggressive. If you were honest about this board, you'd acknowledge that only certain posters are allowed to go off topic. The rest of us aren't.

I've been gone a couple months. And literally the first post I read is you telling a poster on the LeAnn thread, that there's a Brandi thread. When that poster stated the obvious, that LeAnn and Brandi are tied together as topics, and then reposted her comment with LeAnn inserted into it several times. You had another go at her.

You've done the same to me, and most newbies, from what I've seen over the years.

So, if "most of our threads get off topic." Then let that apply to all of the posters.

Because sadly, it was a concern of mine when trying to offer a moment of compassion for Chloroform Casey. And I would rather the admonishment come to me, than her.
    Apples and oranges. There is no reason to Constantly post Brandi shit in the Leann thread, which is already huge, when there is a separate Brandi thread. How hard is that to understand?
    czb, witchcurlgirl, Nevan and 3 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ugh. Can someone move this thread to miscellaneous, so it doesn't plug up the latest gossip section?
    Send 'em to the cornfield

SHELLEE, Beeyotch, idunno and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Send 'em to the cornfield

Quotes for Truth!!! I love that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Apples and oranges. There is no reason to Constantly post Brandi shit in the Leann thread, which is already huge, when there is a separate Brandi thread. How hard is that to understand?
    In my view the most interesting thing about Brandi is the effect her actions have on LeAnn. Even if it is not instantly apparent. That is why I like to post stuff about them both in the same thread. For continuity.

It actually would have worked well for me if the thread had been called "LeAnn and Brandi the ongoing saga". Ed is just a supporting character of much less appeal.
    Karma and Gossiplover like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Ed is just a supporting character of much less appeal.
    Just like in his career.
    Raff, Beeyotch, Wisher and 7 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    No, it's not apples and oranges. Brandi posts that land on LeAnn's thread are most often inspired by what's going on there. So again, they're tied together as a topic, and it's topical to that discussion.

Sending it out to the Brandi thread, that often has no one on it, means the comment is separated from what inspired it, and no one will see it.

How hard is that to understand?

Thanks for proving my point though. You never miss an opportunity to chastise certain posters while other posters are allowed to go off topic. As expected, here you are trying to justify it.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Karma, please leave shellee alone. A lone. without a mango tree near by. You seem obsessed with her posts, and it is disturbing.

And yay! brandi thread is banished to misc thread. Because her life is not interesting enough to be contained in "latest gossip".

Sending it out to the Brandi thread, that often has no one on it, means the comment is separated from what inspired it, and no one will see it.
    Oh God, no!
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Whatever. Brandi is still a foul mouthed drunk of an embarrassment to her kids.
    czb, rollo, sluce and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

No, it's not apples and oranges. Brandi posts that land on LeAnn's thread are most often inspired by what's going on there. So again, they're tied together as a topic, and it's topical to that discussion.

How hard is that to understand?

Thanks for proving my point though. You never miss an opportunity to chastise certain posters while other posters are allowed to go off topic. As expected, here you are trying to justify it.
    This board has rules and all forums follow them. That includes the two threads that most of you all only post in. A longtime poster reminds you of those rules over and over. I rarely come in here but I’m a bit appalled at how you’re speaking to another poster. Our mods are constantly on the lookout for huge threads because it bogs the entire board down. But you’d have no idea about that because you’re uber focused on two threads.

I totally agree that this needed to be put in miscellaneous because it hasn’t been latest gossip in what? Six or seven years? You guys realize that you are all caught up in a shitstorm about three z-listers, right? The amount of obsessive posting about three nobodies is kind of surreal and crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Oh God, no!
    I know, right? There is so much shit going on in the world but god forbid, someone misses some tweet from Brandi or Leann!! Or even some kind of innuendo that needs to be broken down into pieces. Ffs!
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

i hate to see people feel 'left out' or not part of a 'group'. you have to remember though, sometimes a person can alienate themselves from said group by consistently stating that they don't belong. it took me a long while to feel totally comfortable to be myself on gossip rocks and i've been here a long time. i got comfy in the leann thread and that's why i'm in it a lot. i know some people think i'm nuts to be in here, or obsessed, but it's my home thread kinda (like home room in school).

i don't take offense to being labeled bonkers. because i know i'm not thinking of leann 24/7. i do like the camaraderie and familiarity. i choose to let things slide off my back. and if i'm hurt by someone i will say so, and the people on here end up understanding where i'm coming from. sometimes it takes a blow out to come together, i think we should all just rejoice in the pitiful lives that are the 3 stooges, and love em or hate em, you gotta admit it's kinda entertaining... not too exciting, but familiar.

i don't dislike anyone on this thread, no matter what they think. everyone is entitled to their opinions. if someone gets hurt, apologize, if someone feels left out, try to dm others who think like you (but don't gossip about other board members). we can form great friendships.

my inbox is always empty, i encourage anyone who feels left out to dm me and we can chat. i will not speak bad of others though.

Last edited by Annika; October 18th, 2017 at 09:33 PM.
    Raff, Trixie, dexter7 and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    But you’d have no idea about that because you’re uber focused on two threads.

You guys realize that you are all caught up in a shitstorm about three z-listers, right? The amount of obsessive posting about three nobodies is kind of surreal and crazy.

I know, right? There is so much shit going on in the world but god forbid, someone misses some tweet from Brandi or Leann!! Or even some kind of innuendo that needs to be broken down into pieces. Ffs!
    I usually don't respond if someone comes for me on Gossip Rocks. I come here to be entertained most days and in times of distress at current events to feel a sense of community. If I wanted to get into a dick measuring competition I would call my mother-in-law. And she would win!

What I don't like, however, is for people to be chastised or belittled about where they choose to post on a gossip board. It is not OK to try and make another person feel bad or ashamed about the choices they make whether it is posting in a thread about LeAnn Rimes or the music they listen to or what they wear or the work they do.....

It is never OK to try to bring others down for absolutely stupid reasons. This is the conversation I am having with my 12 year old daughter who has just started high school where the girls are mercilessly bullying each other. Someone is wearing the wrong shoes or has the wrong phone. I watch how cruel they can be and I wonder why the boys don't treat each other the way females do??? Now we are adults. Why do we women still do it to each other??
    mostroop, Gossiplover and Karma like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Oh God, no!
    That cracked me up.
    annika, you're not bonkers, plus I love your avi.
    Annika and sluce like this.

Thread Information