Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Do you think, really thinks she sounds even rational, Karma?
    i know u are asking Karma, but unless she's running around telling people to fuck off in person, telling strangers off on social media is kinda 'meh'. it's that cringe thing again.

i think it's how she grew up in 'the valley'. her dad was a drug supplier. not exactly a proper hoity toity polite home i think she thinks she's being tough when she goes off. kinda like 'don't fuck with me fellas'. now your POTUS on the other hand, he should be professional. i do laugh at his tweets. i don't laugh at what's happening to the citizens though.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I never have gotten the Leann thread but I really don't get why this trick has one.
    leann is living in some kind of fictional self help book world right now. it gets boring after a while. i do read her threads before bed though. puts me to sleep. plus there are several people on twitter and instagram writing stuff about her.

the brandi/dj sitch is a bit more interesting for now, expect this thread to fade out again soon. ha!
    Nevan, Wisher and Karma like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i know u are asking Karma, but unless she's running around telling people to fuck off in person, telling strangers off on social media is kinda 'meh'. it's that cringe thing again.

i think it's how she grew up in 'the valley'. her dad was a drug supplier. not exactly a proper hoity toity polite home i think she thinks she's being tough when she goes off. kinda like 'don't fuck with me fellas'. now your POTUS on the other hand, he should be professional. i do laugh at his tweets. i don't laugh at what's happening to the citizens though.

leann is living in some kind of fictional self help book world right now. it gets boring after a while. i do read her threads before bed though. puts me to sleep. plus there are several people on twitter and instagram writing stuff about her.

the brandi/dj sitch is a bit more interesting for now, expect this thread to fade out again soon. ha!
    I think it is a true profession to somehow work the POTUS into any random conversation. Good on you. I think he sucks too.

Yeah, I don't see Brandi and DJ lasting. I think he likes the walk on the wild side for now, but how long can he put up with an embarrassing drunk? It's not as though she just does it on social media, she does it in public places too. She stumbles out of buildings on a regular basis. Clothes falling off, having to be held upright, flipping off photographers......That's on top of her crazy rants on twitter. Almost nightly. For how many years now?

She s one pink wig short of Brittany Spears.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Do you think, really thinks she sounds even rational, Karma?
    Yes, she does sound rational. She talks to text when posting. It's not like she's typing that all out on her phone. It's like that RHOBH gif. "Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that, fuck him, fuck you, fuck off."

It's not that serious. She told Twitter trolls attacking her looks to f-off.

She wasn't spending hours each week searching for, and posting emotional development, self-love quotes, to passive-aggressively underline the previous days' mental torment. That isn't rational to me.

Wisher and Gossiplover like this.

She stumbles out of buildings on a regular basis. Clothes falling off, having to be held upright, flipping off photographers......That's on top of her crazy rants on twitter. Almost nightly. For how many years now?
    Yes, you're right, she's Britney levels of crazy. Remember when Brandi shaved her head and beat up that car with an umbrella? Yeah, me neither.

"Almost nightly" twitter rants is another exaggeration. And when was the last time we saw her stumbling around drunk showing her snatch? She does it occasionally but I wouldn't call it "a regular basis", not enough to get her locked up for it.

And unlike POTUS, she doesn't have the nuclear codes, so it's understandable that people are more concerned about his mental breakdown than any nonsense Brandi spews. But I know you don't like to be reminded of his insanity, seeing as you voted for him.
    Karma, Nevan, Patty Rox and 4 others like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Also, she's not orange.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

I think it is a true profession to somehow work the POTUS into any random conversation. Good on you. I think he sucks too.

Yeah, I don't see Brandi and DJ lasting. I think he likes the walk on the wild side for now, but how long can he put up with an embarrassing drunk? It's not as though she just does it on social media, she does it in public places too. She stumbles out of buildings on a regular basis. Clothes falling off, having to be held upright, flipping off photographers......That's on top of her crazy rants on twitter. Almost nightly. For how many years now?

She s one pink wig short of Brittany Spears.
    Come on... she's had four embarrassing drunk moments in nine years. It's not a regular basis. She hasn't had "almost nightly" twitter rants for years either.

I get hyperbole is fun.

But LeAnn's twitter, IG accounts, concert appearances, thirsty paid pap shots, have consistently had more embarrassing days per year than Brandi's actions or social media accts. That's why LeAnn's the multi-thread, millions of views, winner between the two of them.

And to compare Brandi to DJ, he's also had more social media fails than she has for the year they've been together. Those deleted tweets and IG posts didn't go poof for no reason. If he wants to judge he can look in the mirror.

***Sorry I didn't multi-quote***
    Nevan, Gossiplover and Kittylady like this.

So Brandi only looks normal in comparison to Leann? I hate that. People can judge Brandi by her own actions. She doesn't get a pass b/c she's not Leann fucking Rimes.

I don't follow her so I have no idea if she is drunk once a year or every day. But what I have seen and read, she is a crass loudmouth. She may have a heart of gold and be fun as hell but she's def earned her rep for being obnoxious.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; October 16th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Sorry guys, you got me. Brandi is the best mother EVER. A true saint. She is going to be with DJ forever, ya'll! She is the ideal of level headed. No problem here. She's not a complete lunatic drunk, it's just for the cameras. You win. So this got back to crazy assed Potus somehow.

We are all gonna die, so lets just act like Brandi is a normal human being. It's all good. Lets just say fuck a lot, everyone get day drunk, talk shit, be bat shit crazy, and fuck it if our kids are fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Yes, you're right, she's Britney levels of crazy. Remember when Brandi shaved her head and beat up that car with an umbrella? Yeah, me neither.

"Almost nightly" twitter rants is another exaggeration. And when was the last time we saw her stumbling around drunk showing her snatch? She does it occasionally but I wouldn't call it "a regular basis", not enough to get her locked up for it.

And unlike POTUS, she doesn't have the nuclear codes, so it's understandable that people are more concerned about his mental breakdown than any nonsense Brandi spews. But I know you don't like to be reminded of his insanity, seeing as you voted for him.

And it always gets back to this, doesn't it?
    We are talking about LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Please try to edit or multi-quote rather than double posting.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Ffs. Peace out. Now I remember why I stopped reading these stupid Cibrian love triangle threads years and years ago. I’ll go back to worrying about POTUS getting Cheeto dust on the nuclear codes and whether Blake/Gwen/Jennifer/et al are lying about Harvey Weinstein’s casting couch.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Silver Member

Just catching up on this latest drama.

I never thought they were some amazing couple. I never thought they weren't. Who knows? One year means nothing. I just knew that Brandi is an idiot at times, and I wondered how high his threshold would be for Brandi. He loves the fame. I remember the one shot of them in the beginning where the paps were there, and they are waiting for their car and he's rubbing her ass. I mean, it was her that had to pull away, not him. And she is and will always be a trashy, classless, immature mess. To act like a teenager dealing with trouble in a relationship is mortifying. My teenage niece would never act that bad on social media.

And he's following insta-hos and hot women? He's not a celeb. Why is he? He's not naive. She met him on Tinder. All this talk before, oh, his instagram is private, because he's not famous, it's about family, Brandi, blah,blah. And the guy is following hot babes? Give me a break with this naive guy bit. I would kick mine out of the house in a nano-second. Yeah, I believe he was caught doing something or some things inappropriate. But to say Brandi won't put up with things? LOL J.R. treated her like crap, and they kept on and on. He wouldn't take her on a trip. He brings a girlfriend back from Italy, and Brandi goes on twitter to blast that she and JR are still in contact, acting like an idiot in her tweets. Great, he chose someone else, and she is still acting high school trying to get at this girl.

She and DJ deserve each other. And DJ with the hashtag #hatersgonnahate. LOL How old is this man? If mine went on social media with silly hashtags, I would look at him like he's a girl. Then stop blasting your fights and problems on SM to strangers. It's just a feeling, and I could be wrong. But I feel there is a hidden sleaze to him.

And using the term "faggot" to disparage him is disgusting. That word is not in my vocabulary, but then I'm a bit more evolved and mature than Brandi.
    Last edited by LameAnn; October 16th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.

Silver Member

I have to agree with many of the posts. B can be a complete and utter mess and from what I've seen it isn't everyday or even every week. But nonetheless it's still immature and embarrassing for both her and her kids.

I also agree that DJ has an underlying something about him that I can't quite figure out. I think for her first love after Eddie, and I know she's dated before but don't think she was in love. I think she is likely gun shy as he seems to good to be true. And who knows maybe he is and if so it'll play out on SM.

I also believe he did something to warrant her wrath but the way she handled it was disgusting. She needs to grow up and find a new direction to go in. Her big mouth truth serum cannon and the foul language will only last so long.

She has the platform and could do many things that could extend her career and make her money as well. But that's for her to figure out. I guess the same could be said for LR.
    Karma likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

The only value I place on these people is how much their crazy behaviour entertains me. That is why DJ was such a great addition to the saga. Brandi's partner needed to be good looking, wealthy, and overly affectionate on social media so as to get under LeAnn's skin. (and possibly Ed's) DJ ticked all of those boxes. He gave us that and more. Just like a real life soap opera. It would be great if Brandi and DJ can make it work long enough to push LeAnn into pink wig territory and I don't think I am the only one hoping for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    The only value I place on these people is how much their crazy behaviour entertains me. That is why DJ was such a great addition to the saga. Brandi's partner needed to be good looking, wealthy, and overly affectionate on social media so as to get under LeAnn's skin. (and possibly Ed's) DJ ticked all of those boxes. He gave us that and more. Just like a real life soap opera. It would be great if Brandi and DJ can make it work long enough to push LeAnn into pink wig territory and I don't think I am the only one hoping for that.
    Exactly! A real life soap opera and mental break from all the serious fuckery going on in the world.

I still hate Ed the most in terms of all these fools. He's the biggest POS. Still mooching. Still tagging along on free trips while his homely dumb wife works. I won't be surprised if he never works again. Leann is still delusional Sharty trying to show off her prize pig. Her self help guru phase is pathetic but it's also boring so Brandi's antics are getting the attention.

Personally I'm liking Brandi less as time goes on. I liked her two books because in those days she seemed real, and vulnerable. She was making lemonade. But fast forward and she seems to be drunk on her z-list fame. Now I just want to say-- get over yourself! It's not just "haters" pointing out she has jacked up her face, the fuck, fucking fuck ass truth (as Brandi would say) is she looks fucking ridiculous with those gross huge lips. What an idiot. So.... Brandi is getting too plastic for me. I don't see her and DJ lasting because I don't think Brandi could handle a true blended family. I can't imagine her investing herself in DJ's kids. I don't think she's ever mentioned them in this past year. She only cares about her own, which is fine, but when you get with a person with kids, it's a package deal. So, they won't last. JMO.

I'm kind of hoping for some more action on the Sharty front. Maybe her Christmas "tour" will bring some fun.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So Brandi only looks normal in comparison to Leann? I hate that. People can judge Brandi by her own actions. She doesn't get a pass b/c she not Leann fucking Rimes.

I don't follow her so I have no idea if she drunk once a year or every day. But what I have seen and read, she is a crass loudmouth. She may have a heart of gold and be fun as hell but she's def earned her rep for being obnoxious.
    No, I'm only relating it LeAnn because that story is well-known to people on this board. And to the casual observer who doesn't know what a loon LeAnn is. She appears the normal person between the two of them. When she's far from it.

And to your point about having a loudmouth. Yes, I wrote earlier that she's says in public what most of us keep to a private conversation with our friends and a glass of wine. Which is why she's on reality tv.

But really, saying the f-word to trolls on twitter isn't a Britney level melt down. And like I wrote earlier the trolls probably loved she responded. Isn't that the whole point of trolling?

So, lets bring it down to the normal person comparison. There are posters on here who write much more obnoxious comments... daily. They aren't getting paid for it, it's not feeding their kids. What's worse? Brandi's comments or the daily postings on this gossip site? None of those celebs or even stupid dust ups with other posters here have directly impacted our lives. But the level of judgment at stupid and small stuff is consistent and often obnoxious.

Sorry guys, you got me. Brandi is the best mother EVER. A true saint. She is going to be with DJ forever, ya'll! She is the ideal of level headed. No problem here. She's not a complete lunatic drunk, it's just for the cameras. You win. So this got back to crazy assed Potus somehow.

We are all gonna die, so lets just act like Brandi is a normal human being. It's all good. Lets just say fuck a lot, everyone get day drunk, talk shit, be bat shit crazy, and fuck it if our kids are fucked up.
    The Brandi bashing usually acts like she's just crazy, spouting off for no reason, which is bs. And it's usually overblown, like telling trolls to f-off, is a melt-down. Who cares about trolls?

And who cares if she's with DJ forever? The point is, he's not the saint everyone makes him out to be. Blaming Brandi for his actions is bs. That right there shows a huge lack of character.

Yeah, Brandi gets drunk on two glasses of wine. Wow... call CPS. Her kids should be taken away! See how that hyperbole can go both ways? Except that's the overblown bs that's been directed at her... for years. While that freak LeAnn favorites those comments.

If you think DJ's great, good for you. I'm not fooled by his game. If you think two glasses of wine is complete drunk. Then great. I don't. But the fact is, that she's not swimming in Tequila shots, hooked up to IVs, and cancelling gigs over hangovers. So who's the irresponsible day drinker? (And since, LeAnn's faving comments that Brandi should lose her kids over drinking. This comparison actually very relevant.) If you think a woman isn't entitled to be mad at her boyfriend's bad behavior. Fine, but I do.

So what... we disagree. It's gossip.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Thread Information