Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1402
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Silver Member

Could be much ado about nothing, who knows.

brandiglanvilleLove comes around only a few times in our lives. People make mistakes I've made them @djfriese has made them but we are working to get past them because in the end love conquers all. Happy Friday

LikeComment1,183 likes

• brandiglanvilleLove comes around only a few times in our lives. People make mistakes I've made them @djfriese has made them but we are working to get past them because in the end love conquers all. Happy Friday

Karma likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Proof of what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Who cares? It's proof and everyone knows whoever has proof wins!
    I'd say that given Brandi's drunken social media antics, it was probably liquid 100% proof.

Proof of what?
    Russian collusion

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Kinda thankful that I have no idea what you're talking about.

So are the crazy kids back together or not?
    Yes, the post was vague, but really, not taking responsibility for your own actions and blaming others for them is wrong.

LeAnn's life is living testament to the concept.

But yes, they got back together.

Proof of what?
    Brandi gave clues. It was his actions on social media. That her friends saw and screenshot the evidence for her. Again, her friends have met him, their kids have met, they've vacationed together, and would often post on his acct. So for them to decide that he's gone too far, and to let Brandi know. It would have to be significant. How many times has Brandi tweeted that she was embarrassed? I can't think of once except that night.

And to something I've seen discussed earlier, as far as innocent eyes seeing things. Frankly, I think he's lying about his kids seeing Brandi's tweets due to the time they were posted and deleted. However, his kids do follow his social media. He had no problem with them seeing him being a huge creep while in a committed relationship. Kids know that's wrong. They also know it's hurtful to the significant other. And seeing something like that would probably bring up thoughts about how he treated their mother.

Also, Brandi's dad, sister, niece, etc are on his social media too. So after his kids, the damage he caused is probably with the people who love Brandi.

He can lie to the public that he's the victim, but the people that love him and Brandi, know that he's not.

And finally, the guy was liking comments that were a lot worse towards Brandi than anything she wrote.

Still vague. What were the pics / posts that were so offensive? Him hitting on other women? Pics of him with other women? If Brandi is going to live her life out loud on social media, why be coy? Where are the receipts?
    Serendipity and SHELLEE like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

I'll bet it was a naked photo / sex tape with Brandi.

oh dayum.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bronze Member

Still vague. What were the pics / posts that were so offensive? Him hitting on other women? Pics of him with other women? If Brandi is going to live her life out loud on social media, why be coy? Where are the receipts?
    I'm not the betting type. But would be willing to bet, that if he continued with blaming Brandi she would've posted the receipts.

She's nailed Ed for his lies, and posted the proof, so DJ would've been on the receiving end of that too.

We'll see if he can change his ways.

But to blame Brandi was bs. She's not a prude, she's a flirt, she loves beautiful women, she understands that men are visual and love to admire gorgeous women too. So, even the idea that she's insanely jealous isn't who she is.

That's LeAnn. She's the one who controls Ed, even his contact with Brandi. Controls what he looks at when they are in public, who is around him at parties, hangs all over him in public to mark her territory. Obsessively stalks women in his life, etc

Brandi had to be shown by other people.
    Gossiplover likes this.

he's got a LOT of money, she's got a little fame. superficial relationship that won't last. all i would say is brandi, get some $$$$$.

every instagram post he makes his groupies go crazy telling him what a great 'daddy' he is, lol. i bet many of those women would love to take brandi's place and i'll also bet many have tried. to me he comes across as either putting up a great 'perfect man' front, or he's kind of naive and slow on the uptake. just my opinion.

brandi doesn't want to play the fool again, so she's probably pushing and pulling in their relationship. maybe paranoid, probably some truth to this last temporary 'breakup'. i do like brandi, but she's very cringey. some of the shit she does just makes me scrunch up my face like that britney gif on AGT. like gurllll! settle down.

she is known for being 'unfiltered' though. so i guess that IS her true schtick. can we expect anything less (or more)?

at least z list celebs are as screwed up as 'normal' people. good luck to all that.
    Wisher and Karma like this.

Ok, Karma I get you but Brandi was out there again showing her ass last night. "Fuck you, Fucking fuckheads, fuck off, and you are all cunts". Not a quote but a collective. She's like an insecure 10 year old. I'm not saying she should be buttoned up, but damn, have some respect for yourself. It's embarrassing, not cute. What 45 year old woman talks about this stuff on her social media that her kids can see and obviously drunk out of her mind?
    Not cute. Not sassy. Not unfiltered. Just a drunk fool acting like a drunk fool.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Ok, Karma I get you but Brandi was out there again showing her ass last night. "Fuck you, Fucking fuckheads, fuck off, and you are all cunts". Not a quote but a collective. She's like an insecure 10 year old. I'm not saying she should be buttoned up, but damn, have some respect for yourself. It's embarrassing, not cute. What 45 year old woman talks about this stuff on her social media that her kids can see and obviously drunk out of her mind?
    Not cute. Not sassy. Not unfiltered. Just a drunk fool acting like a drunk fool.
    Ha, this makes me look like an awesome drunk doing laundry and helping Mr P pack for a business trip last night.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    he's got a LOT of money, she's got a little fame. superficial relationship that won't last. all i would say is brandi, get some $$$$$.

every instagram post he makes his groupies go crazy telling him what a great 'daddy' he is, lol. i bet many of those women would love to take brandi's place and i'll also bet many have tried. to me he comes across as either putting up a great 'perfect man' front, or he's kind of naive and slow on the uptake. just my opinion.

brandi doesn't want to play the fool again, so she's probably pushing and pulling in their relationship. maybe paranoid, probably some truth to this last temporary 'breakup'. i do like brandi, but she's very cringey. some of the shit she does just makes me scrunch up my face like that britney gif on AGT. like gurllll! settle down.

she is known for being 'unfiltered' though. so i guess that IS her true schtick. can we expect anything less (or more)?

at least z list celebs are as screwed up as 'normal' people. good luck to all that.
    Good points.

To Brandi's credit, he knows she isn't after his money, and he has said as much.

But I do think that he's enjoying the increased profile and that he's putting up a 'perfect man' front. He's deleted a lot of gross posts over the months. And almost everything he wrote when she was in the CBB house.

To your other point, yes, Brandi didn't jump right in, she kept some distance. Which is actually smart. But there's been issues with his social media from the beginning. So here we are a year later and there's still issues? He should have it all worked out by now.

And yes, she has those moments that are hard to watch. She's even said they were hard for her to watch too. All us 'normal people' all have them. But I wouldn't be good tv with mine. And like you said, it's her schtick. It's what got her jobs on reality tv. It was hilarious when she called LeAnn a stalker. Or saying things like it takes two to Tango but at some point she's got to stop asking him to dance. And that's when she was still trying to fix things with Ed. She's saying things in public that others save for their friends and a glass of wine. To that point, she had some of the best quotes on RHOBH. I miss her on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Yes, but who really cares? She told a bunch of people who were attacking her looks to fuck off. Good for her. They do it alllll the time. It's not like she said it to the Dalai Lama. And they're probably thrilled she responded.

As far as her kids seeing. Her son has told her about getting teased at school for being too thin. So I doubt telling people, who are attacking her looks, to fuck off is a horrible example for them. Never mind she sold t-shirts with various RHOBH fuck quotes. This isn't something new with her. It's not a melt down, it's not showing her ass, it's one of her favorite words.

And cunt is her long standing joke with LeAnn, "Cunt_ry music star." Which she took to the CBB House with her and brought back a new joke/version from the UK. She says cunt, in a British accent so it sounds like can't and sometimes is interchangeable with can't. There was a poster that tossed the can't/cunt at her and she immediately tossed the joke back. Which she's done since she's been back from the UK.

I just don't think it's all that serious.
    Annika and Gossiplover like this.

Do you think, really thinks she sounds even rational, Karma?
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I don’t think POTUS sounds rational, so some D-list celebrity on a drunken bender, meh .... I couldn’t care less if she sounds rational and I’m not even into the Brandi/Leann/Eddie drama fest. I’m more worried about our POTUS declaring nuclear war on Twitter. YMMV.
    Last edited by Nevan; October 15th, 2017 at 09:16 PM. Reason: spelling error
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I never have gotten the Leann thread but I really don't get why this trick has one.
    Annika and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information