Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

I just started watching it, and already Brandy and Ray J are getting on my nerves...
    darksithbunny and Karma like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes' Ex, And Eddie Cibrian Attend Same Event - Photos

Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes’ Ex, And Eddie Cibrian Attend Same Event – Photos
    by Reality Teaon January 12th, 2017

When exes collide? Brandi Glanville has been busy promoting her gig on My Kitchen Rules, which starts airing tonight. Last night she and her kitchen partner, Dean Sheremet, who also happens to be LeAnn Rimes‘ ex husband, stepped out for the FOX Winter TCA press panel, and – awkward – Eddie Cibrian was there, too!
    Eddie is currently starring on Rosewood, which was also featured at the event last night. LeAnn, shockingly, wasn’t glued to his side. The exes are reported to be getting along now for the sake of their sons, but I’m sure this couldn’t have been exactly comfortable, right?
    Check out pics from the event, including kitchen cutie Curtis Stone, too.
    Are you planning to check out Brandi and Dean tonight? I’m a sucker for cooking shows, so I’m in.

Read more at Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rimes' Ex, And Eddie Cibrian Attend Same Event - Photos

Don't see the big deal about EC, or what is supposed to make him so "good looking". He holds absolutely no appeal for me.
    Wisher2 and Serendipity like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

When I saw him a couple of years ago, he did look attractive, but he is my 'type' as far as looks go. Knowing how ugly he is inside ruins it all though.
    Seapharris7 and Karma like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    When I saw him a couple of years ago, he did look attractive, but he is my 'type' as far as looks go. Knowing how ugly he is inside ruins it all though.
    This is it. No matter what Eddie does from now on, no matter how his publicity for roles is spun, he's hard-to-impossible to find attractive or even likeable for many people. All I see now is manipulative sleeze.
    Seapharris7 and Karma like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

OK - I took one for the team and watched My Kitchen Rules.

Typical Fox filler fare and Brandi has obviously been cast as the bitchy guest. I've never seen her before other than stills on GR, but her schtick on MKR is overdone and annoying. Everything that pops out of those overinflated lips is nasty, not witty. She's also the type that sneaks around while "looking for the bathroom" in her host's house, finding something to mock. On camera, of course.

She's partnered with Dean Cheremet. I'd never seen him either, but he actually comes off rather well. Well, I guess, compared with that blow-up doll he's partnered with.

BTW - Naomi Judd looks horrible - bloated and cheap - and rivals BG in the nasty department. She's sulky, whiny and an all-around pain.

To give you an idea of how obnoxious Brandi and Naomi were, Andrew Dice Clay came off like Prince Charming in comparison.

Overall, the show's a tolerable time-waster.
    Bombshell, Wisher2 and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Don't see the big deal about EC, or what is supposed to make him so "good looking". He holds absolutely no appeal for me.
    I thought he was very good looking when I met him and he kind of had a charm about him... but as said above, how crappy of a person he is completely ruined it.
    Karma likes this.

Well, I watched the show, and liked it okay. I found Brandi refreshingly honest and funny at times, (I've never watched her in any show before) but she did plow right the line over to awkwardly crass more than once. Dean was pretty adorable, and seemed prepared to humorously but affectionately rein Brandi in a bit. Naomi Judd is a right bitch, Lance Bass and his mother were just as delightful as you would expect, and Ray J is way more likable than his sister, Brandi - which was disappointing to me. Andrew Dice Clay, or whatever his name is, was being purposely and a bit crassly provocative: to my shame he made me laugh out loud a couple of times.

I don't really watch cooking shows, so maybe I'm way off base, but the two teams tonight seemed pretty average, maybe even meh. I'll watch again, though, and to be honest, mostly for Brandi Granville. I'd be mortified if she was my mother, but she's a hoot to watch... at least for now. She's got a "Oh, get over yourselves" twinkle in her eye, and it touched me that she and Dean were not only willing to have a giggle over the rough spots, but also rather touchingly protective of each other.
    Karma likes this.

czb

i watched about 4 minutes of this show and could not tolerate it. at all.

the worst part was that every time there was a shot of brandi and dean, the text 'jilted exes' appeared underneath. painful.

unfortunately, there was no 'best' part.

"Jilted Exes" that's funny, but well, it IS their claim to fame.
    Karma likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

https://thedirty.com/brandi-glanvill...krupa-lawsuit/

EXCLUSIVE: RHOBH star Brandi Glanville – Fires Back at Joanna Krupa in Lawsuit Over Alleged Smelly Lady Parts And Home-Wrecking

The Dirty can exclusively report Brandi Glanville is firing back at Joanna Krupa – in the legal battle over smelly lady parts and accusations of home wrecking – with the ex-RHOBH star demanding the model’s lawsuit be thrown out of court, pointing out all ‘Housewives’ contracts prohibit cast members from suing each other.
    Back in 2015, Joana sued Brandi in Miami Court accusing her of slander and emotional distress demanding monetary damages for the damage she did to her reputation … over an interview the former Beverly Hills housewife gave to Andy Cohen on his Bravo talk show Watch What Happens Live.
    During the interview, Brandi told viewers that Joanna had an adulterous relationship with co-star Yolanda Foster’s then-husband, Mohamed Hadid, and also claimed she had a smelly vagina.
    Joanna said Brandi’s comments caused her emotional distress and damaged her reputation by labeling her as someone who slept with a married man. She sued Brandi for using her celebrity to embarrass, ridicule and ruin her image along with hurt her ability to get work in the entertainment field.
    The two have been battling it out in court for over a year … with co-stars Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards & others even having to be deposed in the legal battle. Then recently, Brandi headed back to court and demanded the entire lawsuit be thrown out of court due to the Real Housewives of Miami contract that Joanna Krupa signed.
    Brandi denied all allegations of wrongdoing or that she slandered Joanna’s name and says the model isn’t owed a dime from her. Brandi argues her comments were an exercise of her constitutional right of free speech … aka she can say Joanna’s lady parts smell if she damn well pleases!
    Further, she points out that the lawsuit is barred due to the Real Housewives contracts they both signed. Per the agreement, each star agrees not to sue another cast member. She says that’s enough right there to prove her point and is demanding the entire case be tossed.

https://thedirty.com/?p=2174170

https://thedirty.com/brandi-glanville/exclusive-rhobh-brandi-glanville-joanna-krupa-lawsuit/

https://thedirty.com/joanna-krupa/ex...ives-contract/

EXCLUSIVE: Joanna Krupa – Fires Back at Brandi Glanville’s Attempt to Have Legal Battle Tossed, You Don’t Know Anything About My ‘Housewives’ Contract
    Jmx/STPR/PR Photos

Joanna Krupa’s legal team is firing back at Brandi Glanville’s attempt to have her defamation lawsuit against the reality star thrown out – arguing their contracts for Real Housewives prohibits the cast from suing each other – with Krupa’s lawyer saying Glanville the ex-RHOBH star doesn’t even have a copy of her Bravo contract.
    The Dirty exclusively received a statement from Krupa’s attorney Raymond J. Rafool, in which he said – “Glanville’s claim that Joanna Krupa as a Miami Housewife cannot sue Glanville for her vicious false statements as a former Beverly Hills Housewife is false and Glanville knows it, which is clearly evident from Glanville’s failure to seek an advance summary ruling from the Court. Glanville does not even have Joanna’s Bravo contract. Glanville knows she will lose that baseless claim.”
    Back in 2015, Joana sued Brandi in Miami Court accusing her of slander and emotional distress demanding monetary damages for the damage she did to her reputation … over an interview the former Beverly Hills housewife gave to Andy Cohen on his Bravo talk show Watch What Happens Live.
    During the interview, Brandi told viewers that Joanna had an adulterous relationship with co-star Yolanda Foster’s then-husband, Mohamed Hadid, and also claimed she had a smelly vagina.
    Joanna said Brandi’s comments caused her emotional distress and damaged her reputation by labeling her as someone who slept with a married man. She sued Brandi for using her celebrity to embarrass, ridicule and ruin her image along with hurt her ability to get work in the entertainment field.
    Then recently, Brandi headed back to court and demanded the entire lawsuit be thrown out of court due to the Real Housewives of Miami contract that Joanna signed. Brandi claimed that the the lawsuit is barred due to the Real Housewives contracts they both signed. Per the agreement, each star agrees not to sue another cast member. She says that’s enough right there to prove her point and demanded the entire lawsuit be tossed.
    According to Krupa’s attorney, the article we published yesterday in legal terms gives a false understanding of what Brandi Glanville is going to court about in her upcoming motion. Rafool explains – “The Court granted us the right to seek punitive damages against her. As to what Glanville is currently going to court on, Glanville claims that California’s 1 year statue of limitations as opposed to Florida’s 2 year statute of limitations. Glanville claims Joanna was a CA resident at the time she broadcast her vicious lies and that Joanna has more CA ties than FL.”
    Looks Team Krupa is not pumping the brakes, pray for Team Glanville!

https://thedirty.com/joanna-krupa/ex...ives-contract/

https://thedirty.com/brandi-glanvill...-the-deadline/

EXCLUSIVE: Brandi Glanville – Lawyer Claims “Joanna Missed The Deadline”
    PRN/PR Photos
    https://thedirty.com/?p=2174471

Yesterday, The Dirty exclusively reported what former Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa’s lawyer had to say in response to former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville trying to have the lawsuit Krupa filed against her tossed. Now, Glanville’s lawyer has exclusively talked to us to respond to Krupa’s attorney’s claims.
    “Mr. Rafool’s second quote is generally accurate,” Susan W. Warner, Glanville’s lawyer, exclusively shared. “Mrs. Krupa moved for permission to seek punitive damages in her lawsuit and the court permitted her to do so last month. This is more a procedural issue. It is not a determination as to whether she is entitled to those damages. Since she was permitted to plead for those damages, she had to amend her complaint, which then required that Ms. Glanville answer the amended complaint. All of the responses and affirmative defenses in Ms. Glanville’s recent answer are identical to those previously asserted.”
    “In two weeks,” she continued, “the court will hear Ms. Glanville’s motion for summary judment, which asserts that because Mrs. Krupa was a California resident at the time Ms. Glanville made her appearances on WWHL (Watch What Happens Live).”
    “California law and it’s one year statute of limitations will apply to and bar Mrs. Krupa’s action,” she added. “In short, Mrs. Krupa missed the deadline to bring her lawsuit and she cannot maintain it now. However, in the event the court disagrees and allows any of her claims to proceed, we will be seeking production of Mrs. Krupa’s Real Housewives of Miami contract and her medical records.”
    Things in this case definitely sound like they are continuing to heat up. Stay tuned to The Dirty as we will be keeping you posted on all developments.

https://thedirty.com/brandi-glanvill...-the-deadline/

Bronze Member

This lawsuit is stupid and so are both of the parties.
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

Something fishy is happening here.
    Karma, Wisher2 and BrickHouse like this.

That's what he said.
    Karma, Wisher2 and BrickHouse like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher2 View Post
    Not one review of the show? Only her looks? Tough crowd.........
    If you are so desperate why don't you watch it and critique it???? Hmmmm????
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Thread Information