Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Lothario Calum Best 'dating 30H Playboy model Lindsey Pelas... following fiery romance with Brandi Glanville'

By REBECCA DAVISON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 08:34, 12 August 2016 | UPDATED: 13:47, 12 August 2016
    34shares

He's earned himself something of a lothario title over the years and Calum Best has reportedly found himself a new squeeze after previously dating Brandi Glanville.
    According to The Sun, the son of the late footballer George Best is now enjoying a romance with Playboy model Lindsey Pelas, 25.
    A source told The Sun: 'Calum and Lindsey are completely smitten with one another.

+7

New love? He's earned himself a lothario title over the years and Calum Best has reportedly found himself a new squeeze - Playboy model Lindsey Pelas

'They’ve been dividing their time between London and Los Angeles and have now gone public with their relationship after initially keeping it secret.'

MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for Calum for further information.
    The reality star has previously been linked to Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Harding and Bianca Gascoigne, to name a few.

+7

Stunner: Calum is one lucky lad to be hanging out with this lovely lady

+7

Sideboob shot: Another picture shows off her body in a very sexy bikini

He has until recently been dating Brandi Glanville, 43, appearing with her on Famously Single, with the star telling her he wanted to date her exclusively.
    During the show, notoriously promiscuous Calum had vowed to only date Brandi, but he wavered when he met an attractive brunette 10 years his junior during a group exercise.
    Calum acted excited about a potential date with the new woman, while poor Brandi was sitting right opposite him.

All over? Up until recently, Calum, 35, had been dating Brand Glanville, 43, appearing with her in Famously Single

+7
    He loves the ladies: The reality star has previously been linked to Lindsay Lohan, (pictured) Sarah Harding and Bianca Gascoigne, to name a few

Brandi became tearful and he rapidly backtracked, but it was too late.
    'I am not your f***ing backup plan, motherf***er! It really hurt and f*** you!' she said, eyes welling with tears during a side confessional
    'You're my first choice all day long,' Calum told her later.
    Meanwhile, fitness star Pelas, has natural 30H breasts (and 3.5 million Instagram followers) and was born in Louisiana.

Read more: Calum Best 'dating 30H Playboy model Lindsey Pelas' as they pose together on Instagram | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

The only reason people in the U.S. even faintly recognize Calum is because he dated Lindsay. Yes his dad was an amazing, if alcoholic, footballer but I wish this ZLister would stop getting press. That goes for Brandi , Ediot & Lemann too ;-)

Not to say I didn't thoroughly enjoy the article Rollo! It just confirms the two of them were faking for the show, cameras & press.
    rollo likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Lisa Vanderpump and Yolanda Foster’s husband blast Brandi Glanville’s allegations | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Lisa Vanderpump blasts Brandi Glanville as a 'liar' over claims Mohamed Hadid cheated on his ex Yolanda Foster with Joanna Krupa (and called her privates 'smelly')

• Lisa Vanderpump and Mohamed Hadid also claim to have never said that Krupa's private parts smelled
    • Revelations come during an ongoing court battle between Glanville and Krupa
    • Previously, Glanville claimed that Vanderpump and Hadid revealed to her Hadid had been cheating on Yolanda Foster with Krupa
    • Glanville and Krupa's court battle kicked off in January 2015 after Glanville mentioned the alleged affair in an interview with Andy Cohen
    • Krupa sued Glanville in Miami Court, accusing her of slander and emotional distress demanding monetary damages

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 08:32 EST, 29 August 2016 | Updated: 09:52 EST, 29 August 2016

Former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump and Yolanda Foster's ex-husband, Mohamed Hadid, have blasted Brandi Glanville's allegations in an ongoing court battle she has with fellow former Housewife, Joanna Krupa.
    Vanderpump and Hadid denied ever telling Glanville that Krupa was having an affair with Hadid, and they claim to have never said that Krupa's private parts smelled.

Previously, Glanville claimed that Vanderpump and Hadid - who have been friends for more than ten years - told her at Vanderpump's home that Hadid had been cheating on Foster with Krupa during a two-year affair.

Lisa Vanderpump and Mohamed Hadid deny telling Brandi Glanville that Joanna Krupa was having an affair with Hadid in a deposition that is part of an ongoing court battle between Krupa and Glanville. They also claim to have never said that Krupa's private parts smelled

Glanville and Krupa's court battle first kicked off in January 2015 after Glanville mentioned the alleged affair in an interview with Andy Cohen and spoke about the smell of Krupa's private parts.

Krupa first sued Glanville in Miami Court, accusing her of slander and emotional distress demanding monetary damages for the damage she did to her reputation.

Since then, Hadid has said that Krupa had zero to do with his marriage to Yolanda ending.

On August 18, Krupa filed court documents to amend her complaint to seek punitive damages from Glanville, revealing that both Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster and Mohamed Hadid all said Glanville's allegations are not true.

Krupa said that the three key witnesses deny the story Glanville claims as her defense.

Hadid said that he never informed Glanville of an affair between him and Krupa, and that he never made comments about Krupa's private parts. Vanderpump also says she never had a conversation with Glanville.

Krupa claimed that Glanville changed her story several times.

She hopes to amend her complaint to seek punitive damages, which under Florida law allows a jury to award her up to $2million in damages.

Transcripts of Vanderpump and Hadid's depositions were filed as part of Krupa's motion, and reveal that both deny Glanville's story of the conversation between the three of them.

Krupa (left) and Glanville's (right) court battle kicked off in January 2015 after Glanville mentioned the alleged affair in an interview with Andy Cohen

Hadid and Vanderpump (pictured with Hadid's fiancee Shiva Safai) have been friends for more than ten years. Vanderpump said she has never heard Hadid say a bad word about Krupa

Vanderpump claimed in her deposition that Glanville is known for her reputation of making false and malicious statements about people.

She said she is no longer friends with Glanville: 'I think through trial and tribulations, really reality television, and things she did and said here just - kind of ended the relationship.'

Vanderpump blasts Glanville for comments she made on her podcast, in which she said Vanderpump lived in the Valley at one point and even filed for bankruptcy. She said all the claims are lies that were detrimental to her and her husband's reputations.
    The reality star said that the last straw in their friendship was a slap that took place when they were both on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

When asked about the alleged conversation with Hadid and Glanville over Krupa, two which said that Hadid never said a bad word about Krupa and only spoke about how nice she was.

She claimed that no comments were ever made about Krupa's vagina or her having an affair with Hadid.

The reality star said that she doesn't believe that Hadid even had a sexual relationship with Krupa, claiming that they are friends and always have been.

She added that she doesn't believe that Krupa should be pursuing a lawsuit, adding that she believes that nothing Glanville says has credence or credibility.

Further, Vanderpump said that Glanville's allegations that she got her fired from Real Housewives are false.
    She said: 'I've been a victim of a lot of her lies. I don't have the power to have anybody fired, and if I did, she would have been fired the year before.'

Vanderpump said in her testimony that she believes that nothing Glanville says has credence or credibility

In her testimony, Vanderpump said that she doesn't believe that Krupa should be pursuing a lawsuit

During Hadid's deposition, he blasted Glanville's story and denies any of it too place. He claimed that he has never spoken about Krupa to Glanville and that he wasn't even aware that they knew each other.

When asked if Krupa had anything to do with his marriage to Foster ending, Hadid said, 'absolutely not'.

The judge has yet to make a decision on Krupa's motion to add punitive damages.

Last month, Glanville claimed Krupa's lawsuit was nothing more than an attempt by Krupa to keep her name in the headlines and help her her land a spot on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, due to the Miami spin off being canceled years before because of low ratings.

The former RHOBH star slammed Krupa for being a hypocrite for taking legal action over her Watch What Happens Live comments when Krupa had been criticizing her in the press for more than a year.

Glanville claimed that Krupa had repeatedly made comments about her having a drinking problem, saying she needed to go to rehab and calling her trailer trash.

She demanded the entire lawsuit be thrown out and Krupa be awarded nothing from her complaint.

The case has been pending for several months while the two reality stars participate in the discovery part of the lawsuit, with each party exchanging documents and taking depositions of key people involved in the case.

Andy Cohen and fellow guest Mark Consuelos reacted with shock - with Consuelos falling to the ground - when Glanville made her claims on Watch What Happens Live last year

Krupa informed the court that she planned on taking depositions of Foster, Hadid and Vanderpump in the near future.

On June 20, Glanville demanded the judge presiding over the case to order Krupa to hand over her tax returns.

She claimed that she sent off a list of request for production to Krupa in which she demanded several documents, including her Real Housewives contract, medical records and communications during a period of time with Hadid, Vanderpump and Cohen.

Glanville says that Krupa objected to the majority of her demands and has refused to hand over her tax returns.

The former RHOBH star says that the tax returns will help prove that Krupa lived in California, not Florida, when the suit was filed.

If that is the case, the statute of limitations in California could cause Krupa's entire case to fall apart, due to her waiting too long to file suit.

Glanville says she is demanding tax documents from the year prior to the alleged defamatory statements and the two years following to the interview she gave to Cohen.

She points out that the returns will show the amount of money Krupa made during those years and are vital to the case, due to Krupa accusing her of ruining her reputation and causing her to lose jobs.

Krupa objected to the majority of the demands from Glanville, saying the reality star's requests were nothing more than an attempt to harass her in the legal battle, saying many of the documents requested have nothing to do with the issues at hand.

Lisa is lying to keep her Mohammad Hadid contact in place.
    Wisher, Gossiplover and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Lisa is lying to keep her Mohammad Hadid contact in place.
    Of course Lisa's lying and so is Mohammad Hadid. I don't believe Brandi, with all her faults, lied about this.
    Wisher and Gossiplover like this.

Perhaps not, but that is still a rotten thing to spread around.
    czb and Wisher like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can't stand Vandercunt. She loves to start shit, then play the victim.
    Sunnygirl and Wisher like this.
    Piss off!

A very good friend of mine was Mohamed's personal assistant for many years. She started off as a maid and worked her way up to running his entire household staff. I can confirm from her Mohamed's a nasty perv and she told me stories of what he did while married to Yolanda, all the cheating, etc. I believe he said those things about Joanna and he was certainly a cheater, but I don't know if he actually cheated on Yolanda with Joanna. My friend was no longer working for them when this scandal broke so she couldn't add her take on this lawsuit. I am not HW fan, not a Brandi fan and certainly not a Lisa fan either so I am taking no sides in this dumb lawsuit. Just wanted to share what I know. My friend also said when Mohamed started perving on her, Yolanda removed her from working as his assistant then she moved all her belongings and became Yolanda's assistant until she left working for her when she met her husband. She said very nice things about Yolanda what a generous boss she was. That's all I wanted to share. Carry on......
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Oh boy, that's some good stuff Sunny. Glad to hear Yolanda is a nice person irl. She seemed pretty down to earth on the show. Not shocked about Mohamed. Yuck.
    Sunnygirl and Wisher like this.

Yeah, I think they both hung Brandi out to dry. But then again I can't blame them for not wanting to be involved in Smellygate. And as much as I think Brandi went waaay too far, I also think Joanna Krupa has carried it waaay too far. Most normal people (i.e. pre-Kardashian famewhore era) would want to bury this damn story, not keep it in the news for years. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Krupa known for anything else nowadays?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Oh boy, that's some good stuff Sunny. Glad to hear Yolanda is a nice person irl. She seemed pretty down to earth on the show. Not shocked about Mohamed. Yuck.
    One more little tidbit - it was my friend's "job" to clean up after he had his mistresses over. He had this party room on the bottom floor of mansion where I think he had a movie theatre attached. She would have to run down and remove all the "evidence" so Yolanda wouldn't find out. Gross shit.... he's a pig.
    Serendipity likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

This is nothing a really good ass kicking wouldn't have solved.

And the fight would have made for excellent trashy reality TV. Ten times better than Theresa Giudice's table flip.
    Wisher and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Was it the same house they showed on the show a few years ago when they had a big party for Gigi? They showed this huge bedroom downstairs that looked like some thing out of Elvis' most tacky wild dreams.

eta: It looked like an orgy room. Not that I've ever seen an orgy room.
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Was it the same house they showed on the show a few years ago when they had a big party for Gigi? They showed this huge bedroom downstairs that looked like some thing out of Elvis' most tacky wild dreams.

eta: It looked like an orgy room. Not that I've ever seen an orgy room.
    I never watched the HW shows but it sounds like the room she described to me. Sounded like it was out of a movie. Orgy room was about what she called it! She said it was like a sex-room, said it was gaudy. One of Mohamed's mansions was the last place Michael Jackson lived at and where I believe he died. He was renting it from Mohamed. My friend said she met Michael once or twice. She said he was very nice, but very shy and quiet-like.

ETA: My bad, Mohamed built the mansion Jacko rented. He didn't own it at the time of this death, he sold it previously. Yolanda did try to say earlier this year I think, that MJ died in her bed at the house. Mohamed didn't own it then, he only designed and built it. It was gaudy-ass mega mansion.
    sprynkles, Wisher and Serendipity like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I can see Yolanda being down to earth for the most part. She's nutty as hell, but I think she's probably a pretty decent person. Mohammed definitely comes off like some creepy perv multi millionaire sheik type...just nasty, and Lisa Vanderpump is that one friend everyone had growing up, that acts like your bestie, and tells you all the good shit, but then throws you under the bus if it gets out.
    Brandi, well she is a bit of a mess, and she can be a nasty piece of work when provoked (that's what makes her fun), but I think she's telling what she was told. Or at least how she remembers it. But I can definitely imagine she and Lisa (who were friends at the time), getting toasty drunk, and talking smack about Joanna. No too hard to imagine the cunty dialog.
    Wisher likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Thread Information