Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Silver Member

I hope Joanna takes Brandi to the cleaners. She's rude & vile at times and I think she crossed the line with this.
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    I hope Joanna takes Brandi to the cleaners. She's rude & vile at times and I think she crossed the line with this.
    I agree. I think the worst part was sending her a fish dish at a restaurant. That's just not funny to me.

Elite Member

^^ Did that really happen though?

Silver Member

I don't agree with everything B says and does, and think she's said and done things that have crossed a line. But personally I thought it was hysterical and wonder if it did happen, did Joanna eat it.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ Did that really happen though?

Brandi Glanville humiliated her nemesis Joanna Krupa during a fancy L.A. dinner ... by putting a new twist on their stinky vagina war.
    Sources at celeb hot spot Craig's tell us the feuding housewives were dining at separate tables last Friday ... when Brandi uncorked a brilliant, yet smelly prank.
    We're told Brandi sent a plate of steaming hot salmon over to Joanna, and the stunt was a not-so-subtle response to Krupa's defamation lawsuit over Brandi's original lady parts insult.
    Joanna was with her husband, Romain Zago, and we're told they were both upset by the rank (yet most likely tasty) joke ... but left with no issues.

Brandi dropped a mere $40 for the sesame crusted salmon. The lawsuit could cost her a helluva lot more if she loses.
    Brandi Glanville to Joanna Krupa -- This Fish Remind You of Anything? (Yes, I Mean Your Vagina) | TMZ.com
    snoopqueen likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

that's pretty rude, but not sure if it was illegal.

Elite Member

Thanks,
    I remember reading that, I just didn't know if it was true.
    BrickHouse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    It's not illegal, she was just doing it to be a nasty bitch.
    czb, rollo and garysgirl1999 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    I'd call that harassment. And that's illegal.
    snoopqueen likes this.

czb

^^^ i could also see brandi's side arguing that she was being nice in sending over an entree. even though clearly it was not nice.

for someone who's always crying poverty (brandi), she brings about a lot of lawsuits that are a financial drain.

Krupa should have given Brandi the finger and then enjoyed the free salmon. The lawsuit just opens herself up for more embarrassment. Waste of dollars and emotion.
    Wisher and Annika like this.

Gold Member

Question: is Bravo footing the bill for the suit? The usual shit stirring could be PR.
    darksithbunny, Wisher and Annika like this.

. Glanville claimed that Krupa had repeatedly made comments about her having a drinking problem, saying she needed to go to rehab and calling her trailer trash.
    hmmm....wonder why Brandi is not filing a counter suit for slander??
    sprynkles likes this.

I'm not a fan of either of them and do not watch Housewives shows (can't stand them) but I've always wanted to know - which came first (chicken or the egg). Did Brandi call her fishy BEFORE or AFTER the pic of Joanna wearing the "Team Rimes" shirt during her divorce/break-up with Edna. I remember seeing in the tabloids a picture of Joanna K wearing a t-shirt that said "Team Rimes" during all the drama and mud-slinging of the very public break-up. I'm not dismissing the behavior but that could really cause someone to do something nasty like this. If she wore this shirt after her fishy remark, then it's game on.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I'm not a fan of either of them and do not watch Housewives shows (can't stand them) but I've always wanted to know - which came first (chicken or the egg). Did Brandi call her fishy BEFORE or AFTER the pic of Joanna wearing the "Team Rimes" shirt during her divorce/break-up with Edna. I remember seeing in the tabloids a picture of Joanna K wearing a t-shirt that said "Team Rimes" during all the drama and mud-slinging of the very public break-up. I'm not dismissing the behavior but that could really cause someone to do something nasty like this. If she wore this shirt after her fishy remark, then it's game on.

War of words! Joanna Krupa's fight with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanvilledoesn't appear to be over just yet. The 34-year-oldReal Housewives of Miami star stepped out wearing a "Team Rimes" shirt in Miami on Thursday, Nov. 14.
    Krupa printed the message on her black tank top in big white letters. The model, who wed businessmanRomain Zago in June, proudly showed it off to photographers while taking her dog for a walk. The shirt is an obvious diss to Glanville, whose famous arch nemesis, of course, is LeAnn Rimes.
    PHOTOS: Real Housewives' biggest brawls
    Krupa and Glanville began feuding following Glanville's Nov. 11 appearance on Watch What Happens Live. On the show, the RHOBH star accused Krupa of having an affair with costar Yolanda Foster's ex-husband Mohamed Hadid. Krupa fired back on Twitter, writing, "No wonder her husband left her." Glanville then took the feud to the next level by making a vulgar remark on WWHL: "Well, Mohamed did tell me that her p--sy smelled. It's true! I'm not lying! And Lisa Vanderpump was there when he said it. Sorry, bitch. I win!"

Joanna Krupa Disses Brandi Glanville, Wears "Team Rimes" Shirt - Us Weekly
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information