Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

So, looks like you guys were right. Sounds like they done fucked up in a way that affected the kiddos, with no way to deny their way out of that.

I suspect that there are only 2 out of 3 that truly do want a united front for the kid's sake. But I'm not naming any names.
    BrickHouse and Wisher like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

As messed up as Brandi may seem at times, she does appear to try to parent with those two. Their dislike of her was so obvious both in their show, and during the interviews to promote that mess. Hopefully their father is now willing to be a father, and put his children first.
    Wisher, Bombshell and Niele808 like this.

"Something happened with my children and it brought Eddie and LeAnn and I together and we just had to be on the same page
    I want to know.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

http://www.bustle.com/articles/16434...-beverly-hills

Brandi Glanville Shares The Only Way She’ll Return To ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills'

Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images

Allyson Koerner
    5 days ago Entertainment

In June 2015, it was officially confirmed that Brandi Glanville would not return to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. At the time of her exit, the reality star announced during an episode of her podcast, Brandi Glanville: Unfiltered, "After a lot of careful thought and deliberation, I have decided not to return to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I mean, they've been awesome. And Bravo will always be my family. Like Andy [Cohen] said, 'It's the mafia, you never really get to leave us.'" Well, the latter definitely seems to be true, especially since while chatting with Bustle over the phone, Glanville says she would consider returning to RHOBH. However, there's only one thing that will get her back to the drama.

"I think that the only way I would want to come back is if I had a partner, you know if I was in love and I had somebody by my side to have my back," she says. That may very well happen now that she's starring on E!'s Famously Single and opening up her heart again to love. There's no doubt that the 42-year-old author has found herself surrounded by a lot drama, but the thought of someone having her back would make it a bit more tolerable.
    "I don't think the women would come for me so hard," she says. "I feel like they respect people who are married on that show and they don't respect other... I don't know. I just want someone to have my back and to be there because they love me."

That doesn't mean she thinks her close friends and fellow RHOBH co-stars Yolanda Hadid and Kim Richards don't have her back, because they certainly do. "Yes, Yolanda has my back. Kim has my back, but they have their own problems. [Yolanda is] sick [and] Kim [has her] struggles." When it comes to facing the arguments and drama alone, Brandi says, "It's not fun and a lot of the other friendships I don't believe are friendships, they're alliances. I really wouldn't want to go back, unless my life is a different place."
    All that said, Brandi isn't dismissing the thought completely. "I say never say never, but I'm super blessed to be really, really busy right now."
    So, until she actually makes a return and finds a partner to join her, fans of Glanville may only see her making guest appearances and popping up at reunions from the comfort of her own home, like she did in Season 6.

Image: realitytvgifs/Tumblr

http://www.bustle.com/articles/16434...-beverly-hills

Brandi Glanville posts sexy Instagram underwear photos flashing her abs | Daily Mail Online

'Trying to get my pre-baby waistline back': Brandi Glanville flashes flesh as she poses in her underwear on Instagram

By Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:02 EST, 5 June 2016 | Updated: 02:09 EST, 6 June 2016

View comments

She is a proud mother of two with a fantastic body to boot.

Yet, while sharing an image of her perfectly flat belly, Brandi Glanville revealed to her Instagram followers on Sunday that she still has a little ways to go to achieve her pre-baby waistline.

The 43-year-old shared her concerns with her followers by posting a sexy snap of herself wearing pink panties and knotted white top, an outfit which put her statuesque physique on full show.

+4

Hot mama! Brandi Glanville posted a sexy snap of herself wearing pink panties and knotted white top, an outfit which put her statuesque physique on full show on Sunday

'Trying to get my pre-baby waistline back :/ have a little more work to do @dspencenyc,' Brandi captioned the snap, tagging the founder of Talent Resources Sports, David Spencer.

RELATED ARTICLES

In the dreamy snap, the reality star struck a pose beside her unmade bed which had a view of a pool.

+4

Family matters: Brandi, pictured in April in Westlake Village, has two children with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian - nine-year-old Jake and twelve-year-old Mason

Brandi has two children with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian - nine-year-old Jake and twelve-year-old Mason.
    Eddie is now married to country star LeAnn Rimes.
    The couple infamously met and fell in love on the set of their movie Northern Lights while Eddie was married to Brandi and LeAnn was wed to Dean Sheremet.

+4

The ex factor: Now Brandi is teaming up with Dean Sheremet for a new cooking competition, My Kitchen Rules

After their affair was revealed, they divorced their spouses and married each other in 2011.

Now Brandi is teaming up with Dean for a new cooking competition, My Kitchen Rules.
    The show is based on the hugely popular Australian version where teams of two host dinner events; but instead of average Joes, the US version will have celebrity pairings.
    Other teams confirmed so far include former NSYNC member Lance Bass and his mother Dianne; R&B artist siblings Brandy and Ray J; and actor Andrew Dice Clay and his wife Valerie Silverstein; and country singer Naomi Judd and music exec husband Larry Strickland.

+4

Read all about it! Brandi and Dean's new show is based on the hugely popular Australian version where teams of two host dinner events; but instead of average Joes, the US version will have celebrity pairings - the pair were recently pictured in Los Angeles

OMG those stupid sunglasses from 2001 with the bedazzled heart are back? I sadly had an orange tinted pair, but I was only 18, so that's my excuse.

Elite Member

How thirsty is Karla? Is she upset that B has her number & realizes that Karla is not her friend?

Brandi Glanville Verified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

June B days my dad, my Mason, my baby daddy,my bffs @EmmaWillis her hubby Bruce my bff hillary, kids bffs Bennett Luke Devon and many more

Karla Hoffman ‏@KarlaHoffman Jun 10
    @BrandiGlanville @EmmaWillis I'm a June too. Happy June to all the Geminis in your life.

Is it mean of me to like the fact that Brandi didn't bother to answer her?
    Wisher likes this.

Brandi was on WWHL last night, she looked great. Her face looked totally normal.
    Piss off!

Brandi Glanville Calls Out Cast of RHOBH on WWHL June 13, 2016 AllThingsRH

Brandi Glanville appeared on Watch What Happens Live Sunday night and she dished with Andy Cohen about her life and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. After Andy played clips from the RHOBH reunion where the ladies reacted to the video that Brandi sent in, he explained that he received a lot of backlash for allowing Brandi to speak her mind about the show. “I watch the show, obviously. I was friends with all of them at one point or another but to have them blaming me for all of the world’s problems and not having that voice back,” Glanville said. ‘You know me, I have to say something. So, I was like ‘I will do this, with me talking,’ but I didn’t want to be there and have them come at me for no reason. I wanted to see them turn on each other, which is what they did.”

Andy also asked Brandi her opinion on some current Beverly Hills events. On Lisa Rinna being enraged about Yolanda’s illness: “I’m enraged by Rinna’s hair, so she needs to stop.” On Kim and Kyle working on there relationship without Brandi being involved. “I think that’s beautiful and exactly what should happen. Leave me out of it.” What was her reaction to David and Yolanda’s divorce? Did she know they were having problems? “I promised Yolanda I would never talk about this.”

On Ken Todd calling Lisa Rinna a stupid bitch and a wanker? “Ken is aggressive and I love Ken but he needs to calm it down when it comes to the ladies. He’s a little bitch.” On the ladies (excluding Kyle) calling Lisa Vanderpump manipulative? “Kyle has said it and Kyle called her Bobby Fisher before. It is what it is.” Brandi also revealed if she missed any of the ladies from the show. “I don’t actually miss any of them because the ones I’m actually friends with, I talk to,” she said. “Yo just had her tonsils out on Friday but she’s so good and she’s almost better,
    until the tonsils came out. She is feeling 100.”

Photo Credit: Bravo

Read more at: Brandi Glanville Calls Out Cast of RHOBH on WWHL | All Things Real Housewives

Silver Member

I didn't see the show but based on the above article it sounds like she gave honest answers to questions. Sounds like she's in a good place. Good for her.
    CL** likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Brandi Glanville made love connection with Calum Best onÂ*Famously Single | Daily Mail Online

'He made me feel like a girl again': Brandi Glanville reveals she made love connection with Calum Best on Famously Single

By Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 19:47 EST, 13 June 2016 | Updated: 20:03 EST, 13 June 2016

View comments

He's had more than his fair share of romantic dalliances.

And it seems Calum Best has another notch on his bedpost after Brandi Glanville boasted he made her 'feel like a girl again.'

The 43-year-old former model revealed she got on like a house on fire with her new toyboy on the new E show Famously Single, and said she cannot wait to hook up again with the son of famed British soccer player George Best.

+8 Simply the Best: Brandi Glanville has revealed she is the latest lady to fall under Calum's spell

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills favourite Brandi told TooFab: 'I don't like blonde guys, I don't like tattoos and I don't like guys who smoke and he's all of those things.

'We had magic, it made me feel nice, made me feel like a girl again.

'He lives in the UK, we're worlds apart, (but) we are in touch every day and we've remained close for the past 6 months, I'm seeing him soon.'

And it seems Calum, 35, is pretty keen on the busty blonde bombshell as well, as on Sunday he uploaded a photograph of them together backstage before her appearance on Watch What Happens Live.

+8 'I don't like tattoos': Brandi said she has very exacting standards about the type of man she likes to date

+8 Such a cheeky boy: But she made an exception for famed ladies man and former model Calum

He captioned the Instagram image: '(In) NYC with this beaut @brandiglanville filming @bravowwhl @bravoandy . #famouslysingle.'

But it looks like Calum, who has bedded classy starlets such as Rebecca Loos, Abi Titmuss, Patsy Kensit and, most famously, Lindsay Lohan, may have to change his womanising ways to secure a relationship with Brandi.

Still smarting from being dumped by Sunset Beach legend husband Eddie for LeAnn Rimes, she said: 'I still kind of believe that all men cheat.'

'I'm hoping that whoever my next love is has it out of his system.'

+8 Famous squeeze: Calum's most storied celebrity conquest is fast-living Lindsay Lohan, seen here in 2007

+8 Love of her life: She had two children with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian before he left her for LeAnn Rimes

However this may just suit Calum down to the ground, as last year he confessed; 'I’ve dated wild girls. But now I don’t want girls who throw themselves at me. I don’t chase crazy stuff any more.'

Brandi also explained why she made the decision to appear on Famously Single in the first place, barring her generous appearance fee of course.

She said: 'I've been single for 7 years, since my divorce, so obviously I'm doing something wrong.

'When this got offered to me I thought, why not try it and put it out there so I can watch it back and see what I'm doing wrong.

+8 Moving on: The Sunset Beach legend ended up marrying his mistress back in 2011

'Watching yourself back, it really shows you things that you do wrong.'

Brandi has two children with Sunset Beach legend Eddie, but he ended up leaving her after he met LeAnn when they filmed Lifetime TV movie Northern Lights back in 2008

For her part Rimes, who married Cibrian in 2011, also split from her husband and former backup dancer Dean Sheremet.

Famously Single is scheduled to premiere on E on June 14.

+8 Truce: Brandi watched her sons play soccer alongside Eddie and LeAnn last month

+8 Also moving on: Brandi with the rest of the ladies from Famously Single, (L-R) Brandi, Jessica White, Aubrey O'Day, Somaya Reece, Dr. Nancy Sterling

Read more:

Last edited by dougie; June 14th, 2016 at 02:24 AM.

EXCLUSIVE: Brandi Glanville Opens Up About Being ‘Vulnerable,’ Dating and Returning to ‘Real Housewives’

EXCLUSIVE: Brandi Glanville Opens Up About Being ‘Vulnerable,’ Dating and Returning to ‘Real Housewives’
    by Brice Sander 8:21 AM PDT, June 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-oP6NlRNU

Brandi Glanville is no stranger to dating, but she admits she needs a little help.

“I know for me, I [have] a lot of trust issues with men,” Brandi tells ET. “At least I recognize it more now.”

The reality TV veteran stars in E!’s new series, Famously Single. It’s an experiment designed to help Hollywood’s “notorious daters” (including now real-life couple Pauly D and Aubrey O’Day) learn how to find love.

“I’m clearly not an expert at dating,” Brandi jokes. “I’m single.”

The celebrity cast moved into a house together, then had therapy together and dated together in hopes of improving their chances of finding love. Brandi admits some of those experiences were uncomfortable. In the season trailer, we see Brandi break down in tears while discussing her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian. She describes those on-camera therapy sessions as “vulnerable” and “intense.”

WATCH: Brandi Glanville on the Struggles of Co-Parenting With Eddie Cibrian

“[We had] to sort of go outside our normal boxes,” she says. “Do things differently, and lean into exercises that we weren’t comfortable with. We learned a lot. I think we all learned a lot … I [now] know what I’m doing wrong and I’m working on it.”

So, there’s self-improvement -- but there will also be the drama we’ve come to expect from Brandi. She admits her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills persona may have entered the house before she did.

“I think that tends to happen, but I don’t do myself any favors,” Brandi notes. “I’m very defensive when I think things are wrong. I try to do the right thing. In my heart I’m doing the right thing. It doesn’t always translate.”

Brandi will get into it with co-star Aubrey. Both ladies admit to ET they’re interested to see how their relationship plays out on TV.
    “It’s going to be fun for a few weeks,” Brandi teases. “We might kill each other.”

“It was a rough start,” Aubrey adds, saying she went from hating to loving the former model over the course of filming.

WATCH: Housewives Happy Hour With Brandi Glanville

“Brandi allows herself to allow everything to be a possibility,” Aubrey shares. “She doesn’t block opportunities from coming her way ... if she has an attraction with someone, she’ll follow through with it instead of judging something quickly.”

Despite recent flings with an Uber driver and comedian Theo Von, Brandi says she’s currently single. Look out for a showmance with her Famously Single co-star, Calum Best, though -- and for the scene where she announces she brought vibrators and lingerie with her to the house. It’s a moment that’s been promoted heavily in ads, and apparently shocked her Housewives co-stars.

“They’re like, ‘Did you really say vibrators and lingerie?’” Brandi shares. “I’m like, ‘Yes. I did’ … They know I’m very unfiltered, and they know me, and I say whatever I want when I want.”

“I only talk to Kim [Richards] and Yolanda [Hadid], but they’re both incredibly supportive and, you know, they understand the struggle,” Brandi says.
    As for whether Brandi will return to the Bravo series after Famously Single wraps up, she’s playing it coy. When asked, she took a long pause before letting out a simple, “Never say never.”

Famously Single
    premieres June 14 on E! at 10 p.m. ET. Check out more from our chat with Brandi, Aubrey and Pauly in the video below.

Gold Member

There are actually some times when I think she has a clue....

Brandi Glanville wants to shag AND kill Calum Best - heat

News
    Real Housewife Brandi Glanville on Calum Best: 'I'd shag him - then I'd kill him'

By Jadie Troy-Pryde
    14 Jun 2016 14:44

Well that's ... that's charming, Brandi

Calum Best is known for being a party boy with a string of hot lady friends in his wake – Lindsay Lohan, Jodie Marsh and Sarah Harding to name a few – and his aversion to settle down with any of his conquests has become what the charming Brit is known for. But has the bad boy turned over a new leaf?
    heat had an - ahem, intimate - chat with the woman who may be convincing the playboy to wave ta-ta to his bachelor lifestyle once and for all.
    Former model and star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville, got to know George Best’s infamous son VERY well while filming E!’s latest reality celeb-fest, Famously Single, where notoriously single celebs are locked in a house together to work through their relationship issues. And, you know, usually get to know each other in the biblical sense.
    “[Calum and I] definitely developed something – he was just like the most real one in the house, and right away we became friends and I just found him to be very, very honest and real,” Brandi told us.

But where Janice Dickinson failed on Celebrity Come Dine With Me (how can we ever forget the legendary fanning of her lady parts in his freezer as some sort of weird mating call?), has Brandi succeeded?
    When we caught up with her, she was more than happy to dish the deets on her previous sexual exploits AND her designer vagina, which was fab because who doesn’t love hearing about the celebs and their deep, dark, and dirty secrets?
    “The weirdest place I’ve ever had sex was in a public library under a desk,” Brandi confesses. “And I had my breasts done after two kids. Through my divorce I had a new vagina but more surgery isn’t something that I can afford to sit around and do – I just don’t have the down time. But I plan on doing EVERYTHING when I’m 70.”
    However, when we pressed her for the intimates about Lothario Calum in the Famously Single house, the outspoken reality TV star was quite the coy Roy and skillfully tried to skirt around the topic.

“I fell in love with all the boys just a little bit and in different ways,” she admitted.
    “But Calum and I was kind of unexpected. I’ve never been attracted to blond guys or tattoos. You know, a lot of people put up a front when there are cameras around, and it took a couple of weeks to really get to know the real them. With Calum it was just like, 'Here I am, this is what I’ve got,' and I really enjoyed that.”
    And just HOW MUCH did you enjoy that, Brandi? Hmm? Enough to get library-sex crazy with him?
    “I don’t really have dating rules, but I definitely wasn’t about to have sex on TV – especially when I was sharing a house! There were four guys in one room, and four girls in one room – but that said, there were still some connections made for sure.”

OK, fine. We get it. Things probs would have got pretty weird if you were trying to get down and dirty with someone you actually liked in a room full of people. And cameras. Never forget the cameras.
    And if she had to play snog, marry and kill with all of her Famously Single housemates?
    “I would definitely shag Calum – obviously!” she laughed.
    “Then I would marry Calum, and then I would kill Calum. At the end of it he’s getting killed – just because of some of the things we went through, but you know – he’s a great guy.”
    Bleedin’ heck, things in that house sound more complicated than a Big Brother love story. Maybe we won’t save the date just yet.

Famously Single is available on hayu – the brand new all-reality subscription service – from 15 June and on E! from Sunday 19 June at 10pm

Related articles

Stephanie Davis silences 'fake pregnancy' haters with THIS picture
    By Eden-Olivia Lord
    17 Jun 2016 11:26

Little Mermaid star Poppy Drayton: 'I had to take my tail to the local pool to practise swimming!'
    By Jadie Troy-Pryde
    17 Jun 2016 09:42

Khloe Kardashian shares some AMAZING throwback pics
    By Emmeline Saunders
    17 Jun 2016 07:53

Marco Pierre-White Junior and Laura Carter are at it AGAIN
    By Stevie Martin
    17 Jun 2016 07:35

Heat Radio

Keep up-to-date with exclusive audio and videos
    Listen now

Brandi Glanville wants to shag AND kill Calum Best - heat

Her lips are hideous and turning into Pricilla Presley's.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Bronze Member

I hope the therapy helps her move on & prepares her for love with a wonderful man. She is a strong woman who had to overcome a lot of adversity & the public's eye. Cheating, HPV Eddie Cibrian is a vindictive asshole for all the pain her put her through.

Thread Information