Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Methinks he wants to be a Food Network star. The high road got him a low profile career and divorced. Maybe he said fuck it and is going to use his famewhoring coins to a gig on TV
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Silver Member

It's just a lunch for paps. But Dean has his hand on her ass walking at one point. Dean at the table has his chair pushed way over to her. Dean is messing with her hair. Dean is walking with her and seems to have his arm around her waist in the back.

How cringeworthy. And, guess what, Dean. Brandi will sleep with everybody but you. LOL
    dougie likes this.

And skinny jeans are not his friend.

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Well, This Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened ... | Fishwrapper.com

Well, This Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened ...
    5/17/2016 1:45 PM PDT, by Emily Trainham

This is such a great development, friends, just a real treat in the world of gossip. Because do you realize what's happening in that photo up there? That's Brandi Glanville and Dean Sheremet, the poor jilted lovers whose spouses, Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes, left them to be with each other -- and they're looking pretty darn friendly.

Or, OK, maybe you think that a simple arm around someone is totally platonic. And that's fine, that's possible. But then explain this photo:

You can't, can you? Because there's not a whole lot of mystery to be found in a hand on an ass -- it's pretty direct. And we are embarrassingly excited to see where this thing goes.

Girl has a rocking bod, but at some point she needs to quit wearing this kind of stuff. Either that, or I'm just jealous that a woman of 46 can wear short shorts and wedges. Still though, she would look great in something that doesn't have her ass cheeks hanging out.
    mostroop, sluce, Wisher and 1 others like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I think that Brandi looks good here but her overall hit ratio is not that good when she wears skimpy clothes.

She's 43.
    Bombshell likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

And her knees look 65.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

call me a hater, dean lovers, but he seems like a creepy controlling douche. even if they were banging and showing PDA.

Niele808 likes this.

that dress is really nice. she looks good there.
    Wisher likes this.

Famously Single's Aubrey O'Day & Brandi Glanville Play ''Never Have I Ever'' and Drink a Lot: Watch the Hilarious Video! on Famously Single | E! News

EXCLUSIVE!
    Famously Single's Aubrey O'Day & Brandi Glanville Play ''Never Have I Ever'' and Drink a Lot: Watch the Hilarious Video!
    by Jess Cohen | Tue, May 24, 2016 10:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqS6nzd-__o

Aubrey O'Day and Brandi Glanville are spilling major secrets about their personal lives!

During an exclusive interview with E! News' Will Marfuggi, the Famously Single stars played the drinking game "Never Have I Ever" and revealed intimate details about themselves.

In the video above, the co-stars are asked if they've ever made a sex tape and while Glanville reveals that she hasn't, O'Day admits that she has!

"A sex tape? Like film myself having sex with a boyfriend?" O'Day asks before taking a sip of her drink. We'll take that as a confirmation!

Brandon Hickman/E! Entertainment

When it comes to plastic surgery, Glanville takes a sip of her drink while O'Day asks if "Botox counts?"

"That's the next question," Marfuggi reveals. "Never have I ever had Botox."

"OK yeah," O'Day admits.

"Oh my God, I'm just gonna down this," Glanville jokes.

LOL!

Take a look at the video above to see the co-stars play "Never Have I Ever" and talk about leaking stories to the press, ditching dates, stalking exes and more!

Famously Single premieres June 14 at 10 p.m., only on E!

Famously Single Dating Profiles

Read

Brandi Glanville Talks Friendship With LeAnn Rimes' Ex Dean Sheremet, Says She Doesn't Need Eddie Cibrian's ''Permission'' to Do Things

Latest News

The Big Picture: Today's Hot Pics

All the Signs Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Were Heading for a Split

That Aubry comes off as a PITA.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Brandi Glanville Reveals Why She & LeAnn Rimes Finally Buried the Hatchet -- "We Have to Act Like Adults" | toofab.com

exclusive interview
    June 9, 2016 6:30 AM
    Brandi Glanville Reveals Why She & LeAnn Rimes Finally Buried the Hatchet -- "We Have to Act Like Adults"

Getty

See More of the Worst Celebrity Feuds

This truce has been seven years in the making.

While promoting her new reality series "Famously Single," Brandi Glanville opened up about her sometimes-strained relationship with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and the woman he cheated on her with (and later married), LeAnn Rimes.

Though the trio have had their fair share of very nasty spats in public, that all changed recently. First, Rimes spoke out on Instagram, saying she'd delete any negative comments aimed at Brandi ... then, Glanville took to Twitter to wish the country singer and Cibrian a happy anniversary, no shade intended.

So ... what happened to one of the most volatile feuds in Hollywood? According to the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" alum, it was simply time to grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7iiohdBTE

"Something happened with my children and it brought Eddie and LeAnn and I together and we just had to be on the same page and we realized that we're the adults here and we have to act like adults," Glanville tells toofab's Brian Particelli. "I've been ready for this for so long."

The cease fire has had quite the effect on Brandi and Eddie's two sons -- Mason, 13, and Jake, 9 -- as well.

"The kids are the happiest they've ever been when we're united," adds Brandi. "I will do anything for those children of mine."

But what about Brandi's ongoing friendship with Rimes' ex-husband Dean Sheremet -- her costar on an upcoming reality show -- did that cause any extra tension?

"I'm not married to Eddie anymore, so I don’t have to ask permission for anything," she says, triumphantly. "And Dean and I have remained friends over the past 7 years. He got married again and divorced again, I knew about it before anybody knew about it.
    He was in a sad state, this came up, I thought of him, and said 'Why don't we do this? Now, we're like a bickering married couple."

The two are set to compete on Fox's "My Kitchen Rules," an American version of a popular Australian show of the same name.

Launch GalleryInstagramMore Cute Kids -- Celebrity TwitPics

Between that show, "Famously Single" and "RHOBH," we couldn't help but wonder what her kids thought about their mother's
    career ... and whether they ever tuned into any of her drama-filled moments.

"They didn't watch 'Housewives,' but when their friends would come over, I'd hear the whispers. 'Man, your mom's totally normal, she's not like she is on TV. She makes you do homework and chores?'"

"I have two personalities, I have the fun, drunk Brandi that's on 'Housewives' and yells a lot, throws wine and then I am the mom that has to discipline my children," she explains. "I may not be that fun but they are very cool at school because I'm their mom."

Check out the video above to see what she said about being mom to a "little man" now that Mason's a teenager!

See Brandi get her flirt on when "Famously Single" premieres on E! on June 14. We'll have more from Glanville, as she talks about the current state of her love life, later this week.

#BrandiGlanville#LeAnnRimes#EddieCibrian#CelebrityCouples#CelebrityFeuds#RealityTv

Brandi Glanville Reveals Why She & LeAnn Rimes Finally Buried the Hatchet -- "We Have to Act Like Adults" | toofab.com
    Niele808 likes this.

Bronze Member

Mason is such a cutie. He's grown into his looks.

I'm looking forward to "My Kitchen Rules." The few times I've seen Brandi and Dean live, I liked their personalities; I've only seen Brandi in "Celebrity Apprentice" (never watched the Housewives show) and Dean in spots on talk shows, and I LOVE cooking shows, so I expect to be entertained.
    Wisher, Annika and Niele808 like this.

Thread Information