Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Whoever did write it is having a laugh. The ex and ex were not even mentioned. I think it's perfect. The venerable LeAnn must be incandescent.

lindsaywhit likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville and Dean Sheremet put on VERY flirty display on cosy LA lunch date as the scorned exes prepare to team up for My Kitchen Rules | Daily Mail Online

Enjoying the leftovers! Brandi Glanville and Dean Sheremet put on VERY flirty display on cosy LA lunch date as the scorned exes prepare to team up for My Kitchen Rules
    By Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 15:34 EST, 16 May 2016 | Updated: 17:12 EST, 16 May 2016

They were both respectively dumped so their exes Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes could hook up.

And Brandi Glanville, 43, and Dean Sheremet, 35, certainly looked like they were attempting to close off that love square on a cosy date on Thursday.

The pair put on a VERY flirty display as they dined outside Mulberry Pizzeria in Los Angeles.

+12 Enjoying the leftovers: Brandi Glanville and Dean Sheremet put on a VERY flirty display during a cosy LA lunch date on Thursday

The former Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills had her long legs on display in a pair of tight white hotpants, stretching her 5'10" frame even further in a pair of lofty wedge sandals.

She finished her playful outfit off in a plunging pink and purple petal top, letting her long blonde tresses fall in soft ringlets.

During their date Dean couldn't keep his eyes off her, caressing her face while she giggled, and even playfully grabbing her butt at one stage.

Last Monday Brandi revealed that the eyebrow-raising pair were teaming up for the reality cooking show My Kitchen Rules.

+12 Dos equis: They two looked cosy as they dined outside Mulberry Pizzeria

+12 For days: The former Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills had her long legs on display in a pair of tight white hot pants

+12 More to come: She stretched her 5'10" frame even further in a pair of lofty wedge sandals

+12 Flirty: She finished her playful outfit off in a plunging pink and purple petal top, letting her long blonde tresses fall in soft ringlets

+12 Hands on: During their date Dean couldn't keep his eyes off her, caressing her face while she giggled, and even playfully grabbing her butt at one stage

'Let the games begin @Deansheremet -Don't let me to close to the knives' she captioned the suggestive selfie of the two cheek-to-cheek.

The show is based on the hugely popular Australian version where teams of two host dinner events; but instead of normal Joes, the US version will have celebrity pairings.

Other teams confirmed so far include former NSYNC member Lance Bass and his mother Dianne; R&B artist siblings Brandy and Ray J; and actor Andrew Dice Clay and his wife Valerie Silverstein; and country singer Naomi Judd and music exec husband Larry Strickland.

+12 Hotting up: Last Monday Brandi revealed that the eyebrow-raising pair were teaming up for the reality cooking show My Kitchen Rules

+12 All eyes: None of the pairings are as intriguing as Brandi and Dean, who were both left on the discard pile in 2009 when their respective spouses Cibrian and Rimes had an extramarital affair while filming the Lifetime made-for-TV movie Northern Lights

+12 At odds: LeAnn and Eddie eventually married and she became stepmother to Brandi's two kids, which fueled a bitter feud between the two and was the cause of much awkwardness at soccer games

+12 Frenemies: However the two women recently exchanged olive branches and have been complimenting each other on social media, and were even spotted hugging at one of the boys' recent matches

But none of the pairings are as intriguing as Brandi and Dean, who were both left on the discard pile in 2009 when their respective spouses Cibrian and Rimes had an extramarital affair while filming the Lifetime made-for-TV movie Northern Lights.

LeAnn and Eddie eventually married and she became stepmother to Brandi's two kids, which fueled a bitter feud between the two and was the cause of much awkwardness at soccer games.

However the two women recently exchanged olive branches and have been complimenting each other on social media, and were even spotted hugging at one of the boys' recent matches.

+12 Let the games begin: 'Don't let me to close to the knives' she captioned the suggestive selfie of the two cheek-to-cheek

+12 The new couple: No doubt Eddie and LeAnn (pictured July) will tune in to watch their respective exes on TV

I'm cringing.

WTF Dean.

They should have gone all in and reenacted the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Shameless staged promo be shameless.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Dean looks like he's wearing foundation in that selfie.
    sluce, arie_skop and Seapharris7 like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Dean looks like he's wearing foundation in that selfie.
    I think Brandi used the beauty face function.

Well I guess now would be a good time to take back anything I ever said about Dean taking the high road.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well I guess now would be a good time to take back anything I ever said about Dean taking the high road.
    Me too. But I admit to really enjoying picturing Leanne going absolutely apoplectic in her drinking closet over this obviously staged pap stroll.

This is some serious melt-down bait.

I dig it.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    This is some serious melt-down bait. I dig it.
    I know. I thought the same. Dean knows very well what he is doing. That smirk says it all.

I do wish he hadn't broken out the Tom Cruise grin, though.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Are babies next?

Silver Member

What a mess, Dean. I thought he was in his own lane doing great, taking the high road, and now he's another shameless reality-ho hooking up with Brandi for promotion shots. I guess his wife got out in the nick of time.

As someone pointed out earlier, maybe this is why his wife got out.
    LameAnn and Trixie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information