Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Our Exes Have Their Knives Out ... For New TV Show | TMZ.com

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Our Exes Have Their Knives Out For New TV Show
    5/9/2016 BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are facing a kitchen nightmare ... their respective exes, Dean Sheremet and Brandi Glanville, are teaming up for a reality show cooking competition. The show's called "My Kitchen Rules" and is based on a popular Australian show. We're told the concept involves teams of 2 squaring off by throwing dinner events. Lance Bass, Andrew Dice Clay, Naomi Judd, Ray J and Brandy are some of the names also attached to the project.

It's a brilliant pairing ... Brandi was married to Eddie, and Dean -- an accomplished fitness trainer and food fanatic -- was hitched to LeAnn when she infamously hooked up with Eddie.

You know LeAnn and Eddie will be watching -- purely for recipe ideas, we're sure.

Elite Member

I was just getting ready to post this.

This explains why L has been so craxy recently. probably why she's been trying to make nice.
    Wisher likes this.

I wish they would all go away.
    sluce likes this.

Ok, I would totally watch that show.
    Trixie, Wisher and MsDark like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I would totally watch that show.
    Brandi is supposed to be a good cook and I love cooking shows and Dean's easy to look at so yeah, color me there.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I just saw this in the Falcor thread. This show is huge here and it would boost Dean's career as a celebrity chef if he's any good and has charisma. I hope it's a massive hit and the McSquints are bitter.
    Annika, Kittylady, Wisher and 1 others like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Brandi Glanville Blames Eddie Cibrian For Drunken Behavior On RHOBH & Claims To Be Happy Her Sons “Love” LeAnn Rimes!
    May 9, 2016 | By Jenna Ferlise

Image Source: Google Images

In the minutes leading up to midnight on Mother’s Day, Brandi Glanville spent her night as you’d expect any mother of 2, arguing on twitter. A fan responded to a tweet she sent out a few days ago about not missing the anxiety of RHOBH, accusing her of drinking too much and acting crazy. Brandi blamed her ex Eddie Cibrian for her outrageous behavior on RHOBH, not denying that she drank too much or acted out of line on multiple occasions. Brandi claims that she is now happy that her boys “love his wife,” (LeAnn Rimes) and I’m not too sure I totally believe that, do you?

While a fan did jump to Brandi’s defense she must have been getting a lot of heat on twitter, because she asked fans to play nice since Mother’s Day was approaching!

Strangely enough, a few hours later on twitter Brandi had the same request for her followers, “let’s play nice!” Brandi also lost some followers, by choice; talk about spring cleaning!

I am all for Brandi speaking her peace, Eddie must have played a huge part of her drinking; on the other hand she’s an adult and needs to take responsibility for herself! I am even more baffled by the fact that she was so engaged in drama on twitter, on Mother’s Day. I’m sure she had her sons for the day, unless they split the time between her and their “bonus mom,which I hope for Brandi’s sake they didn’t!

Brandi Glanville Blames Eddie Cibrian For Drunken Behavior On RHOBH & Claims To Be Happy Her Sons "Love" LeAnn Rimes! - The Real Housewives | News. Dirt. Gossip.

Who wrote^^ a twelve year old?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

that's hilarious the exes are getting a show
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    that's hilarious the exes are getting a show
    And they are not!
    rollo likes this.

If that show is as popular as it is in Australia it will be huge and LR will be so Jelly

Elite Member

I have to hand it to Brandi, she is finally showing a little maturity by not responding to the nonsense from L's idiot friends.
    Then again, she knows that L would never keep her promise to promote peace, not when B has a chance of success.
    I must also admit that I am rooting for her show with Dean to be a hit!
    Wisher likes this.

Fox Orders ‚€˜My Kitchen Rules‚€™ Cooking Series With Curtis Stone, Cat Cora | Deadline

Fox Orders ‘My Kitchen Rules’ Cooking Series With Curtis Stone, Cat Cora
    by Denise Petski May 13, 2016 2:01pm

Rex/Shutterstock
    Australia’s hit cooking series My Kitchen Rules is heading to the U.S. Fox has ordered eight episodes of the unscripted series that pits celebrity duos against each other as they cook and critique each other’s food in Hollywood homes.

Related
    'Sleepy Hollow' Renewed For Season 4 By Fox, 'Minority Report' & 'Second Chance' Canceled

The teams will take turns hosting intimate dinner parties with a menu designed to impress their rival competitors and professional chef judges, Curtis Stone (Top Chef Masters) and Cat Cora (Iron Chef America). The celebrity duos who’ve signed on include Lance Bass, Brandy and Ray J, Andrew Dice Clay, Naomi Judd and Brandi Glanville.

The series features escalating rounds of competition, in which the celebrity duo with the lowest score at the end of each round will be eliminated. The last two teams standing will battle it out in the final round for a pressure-cooker evening, during which they will prepare and present their ultimate dining menu. In the end, only one team will survive the heat, the drama and the right to claim My Kitchen Rules.

TV host and *NSYNC member Bass will team up with his mother Diane Bass. R&B recording artist Brandy will pair up with her brother and fellow R&B artist Ray J, comedian Dice Clay will team with his wife Valerie Silverstein, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Glanville will pair up with her best friend Dean Sheremet, and country star Naomi Judd pairs with her husband and music industry exec Larry Strickland.

My Kitchen Rules is currently the No. 1 entertainment show in Australia, and has been for five consecutive years. The 2015 and 2016 finales ranked as the highest-rated entertainment events of their respective years. The series has been sold in more than 141 countries.

My Kitchen Rules is a Seven Productions format produced for Fox by 7 Beyond – a joint venture between Seven Network Australia and Beyond International. The series is executive-produced by Conrad Green and Kenny Rosen.

Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy

Fox Orders ‚€˜My Kitchen Rules‚€™ Cooking Series With Curtis Stone, Cat Cora | Deadline

Elite Member

Since when is Dean Brandi's best friend? Who writes these things?

Whoever did write it is having a laugh. The ex and ex were not even mentioned. I think it's perfect. The venerable LeAnn must be incandescent.

Thread Information