Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

k
    This woman thinks herself far more beautiful then she is.... There worth one another
    snoopqueen likes this.

At least she can model although her bikini shots are boring.
    kasippu likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Evidently Brandi (unlike Leanne) has some stuff coming up......

Alec Shankman ‏@alecshankman 4h4 hours ago Gearing up to announce some exciting @brandiglanville news that will give us an excuse to open… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEtYO9ki9Tu/

@alecshankman wait w which one do we get to announce???

her bottoms look like my sleeping eye shades. haha.

i would not slap those particular bottoms on my eyes to sleep....

eww.
    Wisher and snoopqueen like this.

That is one of the ugliest effing swimsuits I've ever seen. Hideous.
    sparkles and Wisher like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

How Brandi Glanville started dating her Uber driver | Page Six

How Brandi Glanville started dating her Uber driver
    By Jaclyn Hendricks
    May 5, 2016 | 3:34pm

Brandi Glanville
    Photo: FilmMagic

SEE ALSO 14
    Brandi Glanville is one hot 'Housewife'

There’s no question that Brandi Glanville likes her men — just one at a time, please.

“I try to date one person at a time because I don’t have time to juggle,” the “Famously Single” star told Page Six on Thursday.

Glanville, 43, who has been enjoying a spring fling with a model turned Uber driver, also revealed that their courtship almost never came about.

“I actually got in a fight with him on the phone at first because he couldn’t find me and my girlfriends,” Glanville explained of their chance encounter. “We were going to my house after my friend’s birthday dinner. And once we were in the car, it was all girls and my one guy friend, who ended up sitting in the front with the Uber driver. They were talking the whole way and he invited him to my house.”

While the mom of two originally objected to the handsome stranger, she eventually let her guard down.

“I was watching him at first, thinking he might steal something, but then we started talking and I found out that we had the same modeling agency in Europe, and we just totally hit it off,” she said. “We exchanged numbers, and he obviously had my information from Uber, but we went out a few other times.”

Though Glanville couldn’t help but gush about her “super sweet” new beau, there’s one trait of his that she’s still getting used to.

“The only thing that I can’t deal with a little bit is that he smokes cigarettes,” Glanville dished. “But that’s a European thing and I’m trying to get my head around it.”

As for the other gents in her life, including rumored flame Theo Von, Glanville shared that just because she stepped out with a man, doesn’t mean she also hopped into bed with him.

“I’ve been on other dates since I’ve met the Uber driver, but I’m not sleeping with anyone,” she said. “People just assume that if you’re dating someone, you’re sleeping with them and that’s not how I roll.”

Filed under brandi glanville celebrity dating , reality stars , uber

How Brandi Glanville started dating her Uber driver | Page Six

her legs are ugly. lol @ her twirling her hair flirting with the camera.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Gawd she's become so ugly. She could set her wine glasses on her cheeks.

She used to be beautiful... the booze & surgeries have ruined her looks. And, nothing against Uber, but Brandi, aim higher hun.

Morris Chestnut On Brandi Glanville Past And Present - RHOBH - WWHL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kOO41mhK0
    WWHL Clubhouse!
    Published on May 5, 2016
    Actor Morris Chestnut talks about meeting co-star Eddie Cibrian’s then wife Brandi Glanville while on location for “The Cave” and Morris says if he thinks Brandi’s changed since then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brandi Glanville Says Lisa Vanderpump Lied About Abuse Allegations
    by Marenah on May 5th, 2016

image: http://cdn3-www.realitytea.com/asset...-glanville.jpg

I don’t know if I would continue watching a reality show if I was a former cast member, but it is very clear that Brandi Glanville is still tuning in to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Aside from making her pre-taped cameo appearance during part three of the reunion, Brandi decided to share her thoughts on this season via Twitter.

Whether you are a Brandi fan or not, you have to admit that she’s never boring. If you are an avid Real Housewives viewer, it is definitely worth following her, especially after the final reunion episode aired. Brandi seriously went off. She tweeted Lisa Vanderpump‘s story about domestic violence, questioned LVP’s friendship with Kyle Richards, and refused to issue any apologies.

CLICK CONTINUE READING TO FIND OUT WHAT BRANDI SAID!

I don’t even know where to begin. Brandi did not even throw shade with these tweets. There was no subtlety with these remarks. Brandi is just straight up all the time and I will never get bored of it.

I have to be honest, I was very taken aback to hear Kyle and Lisa laughing and making fun of the pictures Yolanda Foster posted on Instagram from her treatments and Brandi agreed with my sentiments in one of her tweets. I don’t think I would use the “c” word, but I can see why Brandi wanted to. Laughing at someone undergoing a medical treatment just is not a good look.

Brandi Glanville ‎@BrandiGlanville Wow! @erikajayne To hear "they" call each other to make fun of @YolandaHFoster pictures of her life struggle is #SUPERCUNTY
    11:38 PM - 3 May 2016

Brandi did not stop with that one. She thought it was weirdly suspicious when Kyle claimed to be familiar with Munchausen by Proxy and not Munchausen.

Brandi Glanville ‎@BrandiGlanville Who said this ... I don't know what Munchhausen's is but I know what Munchhausen by proxy is.Come fucking on! #liar #actess so ridiculous
    11:48 PM - 3 May 2016

Brandi was not done going in on Kyle and Lisa with her Twitter rant. She questioned the validity of their friendship.

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville May 4
    LVP and Kyle don't have a friendship they have an ALLIANCE let's just keep it
    9:35 AM - 4 May 2016

Brandi really took her allegations to an extreme when she said that she didn’t believe LVP’s story about the abusive relationship, citing Lisa’s claim that she’s never been hit in her life after Brandi slapped her in Amsterdam.

Brandi Glanville ‎@BrandiGlanville I seem to remember after I live tapped LVP that she claimed NO-ONE in her life had EVER touched her in that way... @Andy @Bravo It's on film

No shade thrown – Brandi really just laid it all out there with her claims. I can’t wait to see if Kyle and Lisa ever address these accusations.

TELL US – WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BRANDI’S TWEETS?

[Photo Credits: Bravo]

Read more at Brandi Glanville Says Lisa Vanderpump Lied About Abuse Allegations - Reality Tea

That site, Reality Tea does nothing but bash Brandi and the posters on these particular stories are rabid haters.
    Seapharris7 and Wisher like this.

^ I agree that the Brandi is very disliked by the commenters, it's ironic that they demand that RT stop doing stories on Brandi but her stories tend to get above average comments and presumably hits. When it comes to writers, the writer of the above article likes her, their main writer Mary loved Brandi until Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump fell out and then she turned on Brandi, and Reality Tea her/himself (IMO) falls somewhere in the middle.
    Wisher likes this.

She has a point that LVP did state on camera she had never been hit before....
    Wisher likes this.

czb

did LVP say she was hit? or abused in some other way? i took what she said to be the latter. however, LVP did not seem so sincere when she said it. it reminded me of her 'fall' durin DWtS.
    Wisher likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    And, nothing against Uber, but Brandi, aim higher hun.
    She was married to Eddie so this IS aiming higher. The Uber driver is probably bringing home more money than Eddie is these days.
    sluce, lindsaywhit, Wisher and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information