Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

^^^OMFG, they really do.

When Brandi's bent over she looks like a raptor.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

why the hell would they take those pictures of her bending and publish them? i'd be so f'ing pissed..

it does look gross. but i guess we all would look gross in that position wearing a romper i suppose.
    Wisher likes this.

Silver Member

"LeAnn Rimes And Her Husband Eddie Cibrian Take Their Son Jake Cibrian To A Soccer Game in Los Angeles on April 03, 2016. In an awkward move, Jake's biological mother, Brandi Glanville sat directly next to them."

WTF? They know damn well that these kids aren't LR's and WTF writes "biological mother". Like she's dead when she's right there. Those fucktards piss me off with the way they keep stirring the pot. Whether or not they are on LR's payroll, there's no excuse for this, and yet they do it time after time. Talk about who needs to get over it. Stupid.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Brandi's nightie dress actually has built in shorts. That is probably why she thought it was safe to bend over and the photographer has gotten his well timed shot directly up her butt. I don't think it is fair to pay out on her for that. The inappropriate part in my view is the way her boobs are spilling out from the top. That dress is totally too small for her big ta ta's and the little boys would have been getting an eyeful even without her bending over. I hope Leann is successful in her mad hunt for a similar dress.
    Wisher likes this.

I love this thread, it's such a constant in my life. No matter what's going on, I can be sure that Brandi is wearing something unattractive, which reveals an even more unattractive body part.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher View Post
    "LeAnn Rimes And Her Husband Eddie Cibrian Take Their Son Jake Cibrian To A Soccer Game in Los Angeles on April 03, 2016. In an awkward move, Jake's biological mother, Brandi Glanville sat directly next to them."

WTF? They know damn well that these kids aren't LR's and WTF writes "biological mother". Like she's dead when she's right there. Those fucktards piss me off with the way they keep stirring the pot. Whether or not they are on LR's payroll, there's no excuse for this, and yet they do it time after time. Talk about who needs to get over it. Stupid.
    This was the one things I noticed too. Assholes.
    Wisher likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville posts sexy snap of herself in just a thong and credits Kim Kardashian for making it ok | Daily Mail Online

Thanks Kim! Brandi Glanville posts VERY sexy snap of herself in just a thong and heels and credits Kardashian for making it ok for moms to do saucy selfies
    By Chelsea White For Dailymail.com
    Published: 10:57 EST, 12 April 2016 | Updated: 11:29 EST, 12 April 2016

She has worked hard for this derriere so she is not about to keep it covered for anyone.Brandi Glanville has shared a very sexy selfie of herself in Instagram to celebrate her physique and has credited Kim Kardashian for making moms feel like they can share such saucy snaps.

The 43-year-old mother of two - Jake, 9, and Mason, 12 - took to Instagram on Monday night and shared a picture of herself in a state of undress.

+4 'I'm very proud!' Brandi Glanville has shared a very sexy selfie of herself in Instagram on Monday to celebrate her physique

In the picture, the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills leans on a chair with her back to the camera her hair cascading down her back.

Taken in her bedroom, the star is wearing nothing but a string thong and a pair of Christian Louboutins with a big bow on the back of their heel.

The reality star captioned the salacious snap: 'I've struggled with wanting to post this but I've worked so hard on my body & at 43 after 2 kids I'm very proud.'

Brandi said that Kim's recent topless selfies inspired her.

+4Work hard, now show it off: The 43-year-old said, 'I've struggled with wanting to post this but I've worked so hard on my body & at 43 after 2 kids I'm very proud'

+4 Instagram muse: Brandi said that Kim's recent topless selfies inspired her as she 'makes the point that moms are hot'

'I love that @kimkardashian makes the point that moms are hot even after kids and post sexy selfies.'

Kim has, however, come under fire for her selfies - one last month by herself in Paris and a sexy one with Emily Ratajkowski - especially after she suggested the pictures were about female empowerment.

Brandi expected backlash from her picture also, and included a message to the 'haters'.

The star wrote: 'I've prepped for the haters & was given the blessing of my family! Zero filters zero photo shop #ankle weights work!'

+4 Controversial: Kim has, however, come under fire for her selfies - one last month by herself in Paris and a sexy one with Emily Ratajkowski - especially after suggesting the pictures were about female empowerment

Read more: Brandi Glanville posts sexy snap of herself in just a thong and credits Kim Kardashian for making it ok | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• brandiglanvilleIve struggled with wanting to post this but I've worked so hard on my body &at 43 after 2 kids I'm very proud.I love that @kimkardashian makes the point that moms are hot even after kids and post sexy selfies .Ive prepped for the haters & was given the blessing of my family! Zero filters zero photo shop #ankle weights work! 

give it up honey. no one wants to see your stinky string.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

i didn't even notice her butt. however, her room is a MESS!

LOL _ that was my first though too! Clean up that messy room, take out those ratchet extensions, and stop with the ass. He ass is so flat in other pics which tells me she also took Kim's lead in photoshop.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ yup, and i'm not even a neat freak. her bed looks like a sty. and you can see the label on her thong. at least, i *think* it's a label. *shudders*

Sad. Maybe LeMann won't be able to help herself.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    and you can see the label on her thong. at least, i *think* it's a label. *shudders*
    i hope so. otherwise, wtf????
    sluce, czb, lindsaywhit and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i didn't even notice her butt. however, her room is a MESS!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL _ that was my first though too! Clean up that messy room, take out those ratchet extensions, and stop with the ass. He ass is so flat in other pics which tells me she also took Kim's lead in photoshop.
    Y'all aren't the only ones.

Brandi Glanville's naked butt is getting less attention than her messy room

by Christina Marfice

Image: Nicky Nelson/WENN.com

Brandi Glanville teaches us an important lesson: If you're going to post naked selfies, then at least clean your room

It's probably a safe assumption that Brandi Glanville would get an excessive amount of comments section hate after posting a nearly naked selfie (or belfie) to Instagram — the Internet is a pretty ugly place, after all.

More: Kyle Richards is so not OK with Brandi Glanville's "insensitive" T-shirts

But that's exactly what Glanville did, and the hateful comments she's racking up on her snap are for a completely unexpected reason.

The photo, which shows Glanville sporting nothing but a black G-string and a pair of sky-high stilettos, was inspired by Kim Kardashian's now infamous "nothing to wear" nude mirror shot, Glanville said, writing in the pic's caption, "Ive [sic] struggled with wanting to post this but I've worked so hard on my body &at 43 after 2 kids I'm very proud. I love that @kimkardashian makes the point that moms are hot even after kids and post sexy selfies .Ive [sic] prepped for the haters & was given the blessing of my family! Zero filters zero photo shop [sic] #ankle weights work!"

More: Kim Richards defends Brandi Glanville's drinking habits

What Glanville obviously didn't notice before she posted the shot was her unmade bed and the pile of clothes and shoes on the floor of her room. We get it — that ass is pretty distracting. But leave it to the Internet to ignore the clear star of the photo and only focus on Glanville's messy room.

"So trashy with the bedroom all messy! So Brandi," one commenter wrote. Another wrote, "You look great nice ass, but your room is a mess!!!!"

Leave it to Glanville to teach us a lesson we would never have thought would need teaching: If you're going to post pics of your butt on Instagram, clean your room first.

More: Brandi Glanville responds to what Ilana Glazer said about her looks (VIDEO)

sluce likes this.

Dear Brandi - not sure that you struggled with deciding to post your ass pic, and I would have loved to have witnessed the conversation where your two son agreed to this. BTW - your last ass shot wasn't much different, and it's far from your first...

dougie and Serendipity like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information