Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

I have never heard of orthorexia or lavender marriages. I had to look them up, and now I know. I like the term lavender marriage. It sounds fancy. Right, Will and Jada?
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Which party do you believe is gay or bi?
    Ha - I had to Google lavender marriage. When oh when will we move past the need for these relationships. Not that I have a problem with it if it works for everyone - Hugh Jackson and his wife seem to have a very stable and loving marriage and home - but it still seems soul crushing to me.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

"Famously Single" Celebs Search for Love on E! | Famously Single | E!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEHlNDSfe1w

E! Entertainment

Published on Apr 1, 2016
    This June, 8 notoriously single celebs are going all out to find the one. Watch the drama unfold on when "Famously Single" premieres June 14 at 10|9c on E!

http://www.people.com/article/brandi...amously-single

Famously Single: See What Happens When Brandi Glanville, DJ Pauly D and Lindsay Lohan's Ex Go into Group Therapy Together

By Aurelie Corinthios
    04/01/2016 AT 04:30 PM EDT

A brand new reality dating show is coming your way, and it's basically a Real World/Couples Therapy mash-up.

E! just released the first full promo for their upcoming reality show Famously Single, and it's about as wild as you might imagine.

Per the premise of the show, eight celebrities move in together under one roof in downtown Los Angeles, going through relationship rehab with love guru Dr. Darcy Sterling to explore just why they can't find that special someone.

Which stars are kicking off the debut season, you might ask? Well, it's quite the roundup: We've got Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville, Jersey Shore's DJ Pauly D, former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O'Day, The Bachelorette star and Andi Dorfman's ex-fiancé Josh Murray, model (and Nick Cannon's ex) Jessica White, former NFL star Willis McGahee, TV personality Somaya Reece, and last but not least Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Calum Best.

"You have to lean into these exercises. Otherwise, why are you here?" Sterling advises the single stars. "I really want this to be a changing experience for you guys."

And lean in they do – if the sneak peek is any indication, there's plenty of drama, and of course, lots of steamy (and even girl-on-girl!) hookups.

Glanville alone provides us with a few gems: first, she proudly announces she brought her "vibrators and lingerie," then she gets in a fight – and to top it off, it looks like she has quite the make-out with Celebrity Big Brother star Best. (Spoiler alert: it didn't work out, but now she's dating comedian Theo Von!)

http://www.people.com/article/brandi...amously-single
    Last edited by dougie; April 2nd, 2016 at 05:49 PM.
    panic likes this.

Snoop Dogg wants to date Brandi Glanville
    By Oli Coleman
    March 31, 2016 | 10:03pm

Snoop Dogg and Brandi Glanville
    Photo: Getty Images / Splash News

Snoop Dogg is pursuing a romance with Brandi Glanville. But we’re told the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star refuses to date the rapper, because he’s still legally married to estranged wife Shante Broadus.

Sources said the unlikely couple met when they appeared on Khloé Kardashian’s unwatchable FYI chat show, “Kocktails With Khloé,” back in January, and have been “talking” ever since.

However, in a very un-Housewives-like outburst of propriety, Glanville — whose ex Eddie Cibrian famously had an extramarital affair with LeAnn Rimes — has said she won’t step out with the “Gin and Juice” singer unless he makes the separation official.

Reps didn’t respond to our requests for comment.

Reports have said that Glanville’s dating “Last Comic Standing” comedian Theo Von.

Snoop Dogg wants to date Brandi Glanville | Page Six

Brandi Glanville Addresses Snoop Dogg Romance Rumors - Us Weekly

Brandi Glanville Addresses Snoop Dogg Romance Rumors: ‘We’ve Smoked Weed Together'
    April 1, 2016 @ 6:10 PM
    By Sierra Marquina

Brandi Glanville; Snoop Dogg
    Credit: Getty Images(2)

Snoop D.O. double G — no. Brandi Glanville isn’t romancing Snoop Dogg, despite recent reports. According to the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, they just get high together.

PHOTOS: Unlikely Celebrity Couples

The Famously Single star, 43, told reporters at NBC’s Summer Press Day on Friday, April 1, that there’s no truth to the rumors that she wants Snoop, 44, to leave his wife, Shante Broadus, for her.

“No! What? Not true! Never!” Glanville told reporters when asked about the story.

“He’s never asked me out, and I believe he’s married. No! I don’t know where that came from,” she added when asked if she’d be interested in dating the rapper.

Before They Were Real Housewives!

“I’m not dating Snoop Dogg and I don't know why that's out there! We smoked weed together once... okay, twice!” the E! star concluded, exiting the room laughing.

Glanville was previously married to Eddie Cibrian for nine years until 2010. As Bravo fans and Us Weekly readers are well aware, Cibrian cheated on Glanville with Vanderpump Rules star Scheana Marie and his now-wife LeAnn Rimes.

The Podcaster was last linked to realtor boyfriend JR (Jonathan Ruiz) and has recently been spending time with comedian Theo Von. Glanville told Us that she likes his sense of humor, but that "they've only been out a couple of times."

Brandi Glanville Addresses Snoop Dogg Romance Rumors - Us Weekly

Brandi Glanville Shows Her Buns At Her Son's Soccer Game - Brandi Glanville Photos - X17 Online

Brandi Glanville Shows Her Buns At Her Son's Soccer Game
    Posted Sun April 3rd, 2016 - 09:21 PM PDT
    NOT appropriate! On Sunday Brandi Glanville bent over and flashed her butt at sons Mason and Jake's soccer game.

LeAnn Rimes And Her Husband Eddie Cibrian Take Their Son Jake Cibrian To A Soccer Game in Los Angeles on April 03, 2016. In an awkward move, Jake's biological mother, Brandi Glanville sat directly next to them.

Brandi Glanville Pictures - LeAnn Rimes and Her Husband Eddie Cibrian Take Their Son to a Soccer Game - Zimbio

ew ew ew. She is gross.

Note how Leann can't help but check her out.
    rollo and darksithbunny like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

What is wrong with these people??????
    Don't wear something so short, or if you do, know how to crouch, not bend over.

L didn't look too happy though

So, the one time Leann dresses appropriately, Brandi decides to dress inappropriately.
    Trixie, czb, garysgirl1999 and 3 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Don't worry. LeMann will get her game on next time.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So, the one time Leann dresses appropriately, Brandi decides to dress inappropriately.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Don't worry. LeMann will get her game on next time.

Ha, I was thinking the same things. LeAnn is probably shopping for a nightie-dress as we speak.
    Wisher and rollo like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

*says silent thank you to mom for never showing up to my sporting events dressed like this*

dad, on the other hand........
    mostroop, sluce, Trixie and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He liked those short, shorts??

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The lady in the foreground cracked me up.
    sluce, darksithbunny and Wisher like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Well, I have to say I'm relieved that the built-in cock-sock shorts was a fashion trend that never caught on.
    lindsaywhit and Wisher like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

His shorts look exactly like his face.

Thread Information