Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville accuses Lisa Rinna of wearing hairpiece | Daily Mail Online

'The wig glue got to her brain': Brandi Glanville accuses Lisa Rinna of wearing fake hair and tells her to 'eat some food' in F-word rant on RHOBH
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 11:32 EST, 23 March 2016 | Updated: 13:32 EST, 23 March 2016

Brandi Glanville returned to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Tuesday night's episode and wasted no time in speaking her mind.

While the other ladies were living it up in Dubai, Brandi, 43, visited pal Yolanda Foster who updated her on some of the things Lisa Rinna had been saying about her and her Lyme disease battle.

'She's mad!' The mother-of-two exclaimed and added, 'Well, I think that wig glue is going to her brain and she needs to check herself.'

+7 'I think that wig glue is going to her brain and she needs to check herself,' Brandi Glanville slammed Lisa Rinna on Tuesday's episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

When Yolanda, 52, sounded surprised, Brandi insisted: 'One wig and one style. I’m not lying - she wears wigs!'

But that was nothing compared to what Brandi told cameras after being told about Lisa's Munchausen Syndrome claims.

‘What the f*** - what is wrong with her?’ Brandi asked, saying to camera: 'Dear Lisa Rinna, get a f***ing life, eat some food and stop talking about my friends.

+7 Back with a bang! The 43-year-old star made her return to the series as she checked in on pal Yolanda Foster while the other women were in Dubai

Catching up: Yolanda had been telling Brandi about how Lisa was upset with her about her going to lunch with Brandi and Kim Richards

'You have nothing else going on in your life. Hashtag straightjacket; hashtag real friends; motherf***er, get some help.'

It's not the first time Brandi has attacked Lisa's hairstyle.

In April last year she defended her locks after Brandi attacked her on one of the reunion episodes saying 'You've had the same hairdo for 20 years, and you're bashing it on my look?'

Lisa appeared to take a little to heart as she appeared on Access Hollywood shortly after and said:

'I've had it for a long time, yes. I did grow it out when Delilah Belle was born, which was 16 years ago, so it hasn't exactly been the same. I've had different versions of it. [But] it works.

'Harry [Hamlin] likes it. He always says, 'Keep it short.' So I like to keep my husband happy.'

+7 'She's mad!' the 43-year-old star said before adding 'One wig and one style. I’m not lying - she wears wigs!’

+7 Is it a wig? Lisa (pictured) has been criticized by her co-stars for doubting Yolanda's Lyme disease diagnosis

+7 'What the f*** - what is wrong with her?' Brandi said to cameras about her co-stars and added 'Dear Lisa Rinna, get a f***ing life, eat some food and stop talking about my friends,'

Read more: Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville accuses Lisa Rinna of wearing hairpiece | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Brandi Glanville pines for her modeling days with throwback photo on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

'I miss my youth': Brandi Glanville pines for her modeling days with throwback photo from 20 years ago
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 12:56 EST, 24 March 2016 | Updated: 17:28 EST, 24 March 2016

Brandy Glanville was feeling wistful on Thursday as she shared an old snap while pining for her younger years.

The 43-year-old reality star took to Twitter to share a photo from 20 years ago showing her as a glamorous and fresh-faced model.

Brandi wrote: '#TBT over 20 yr old modeling pic #missmyyouth'

+10 Fresh-faced beauty: Brandi Glanville shared a throwback photo on Thursday from her modeling days 20 years ago

+10 Mother-of-two: The 43-year-old star, pictured out last week, was pining after her youth with the snap

In the image the 5ft 10in blonde is seen wearing purple tinted fur, silver hoop earrings and sporting glossy rose pink lips.

Taken in 1996, the model shows off neatly trimmed eyebrows which highlight her brown peepers.

^Lisa Rinna is a vicious piece of work IMO. What does she have so much against Yolanda?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

czb

^^^ i'm not sure she does. lisa will do anything for a buck and the producers probably told her to go after yolanda to mix it up.

Brandi Glanville Dating Theo Von : People.com

Brandi Glanville Has a New Man: 'They Seem to Be Truly Connecting with One Another,' Says Source
    By Lanford Beard
    @lanfordbeard updated 03/31/2016 AT 12:15 PM EDT
    originally published 03/31/2016 AT 11:00 AM EDT

Brandi Glanville is finding that a way to a man's heart is through laughter.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum is dating comedian Theo Von, PEOPLE confirms.

"It's early on, but they seem to be getting along great and truly connecting with one another," a source says of Glanville, 43, and the Last Comic Standing vet, 36.

The duo first sparked when she appeared on Von's podcast, Allegedly with Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss. Glanville then invited Von to her own podcast, Brandi Glanville: Unfiltered, and they've been on a handful of dates since then, says the source.

"She loves his sense of humor," says the insider, who notes the Von has yet to meet Glanville's two sons with ex Eddie Cibrian.

Though Glanville has "never dated a comedian before," says the source, "they have some solid chemistry."

On Tuesday's episode of the comedian's podcast, Von told the hilarious story of one of their dates.

"I don't know if I'm going to name names," he said, before deciding to use a "fake" name: "Shmandi Shanville from the Shmeal Shmousewives show."

"So the other night, I meet up with Shmandi," Von said, laughing. "She comes to my comedy show and we've been kind of shmommunicating. I think she's cute."

The two then made plans to get dinner – but as it turned out, Von's workout at the gym that day had left him feeling like he was about to "have a stroke."

[I had this] seething pain in my chest, I was on antacids," he explained. "And I had to go on a date with Shmandi Shmanville. On a shmate!"

"So I still have to meet up with her and I'm like, I can't text her and be like, I'm having a stroke – I'm barely in to my 30s, she's not going to believe that!" he said. "And I'm interested."

He opted to go on the date despite feeling sick, but halfway through couldn't bear it any longer.

"I sit down, I start talking to her, I'm trying to fight of this angina or whatever it is – it's like my heart had to like, fart," he said. "It's just writhing in pain and I'm just like turning my neck. Finally I'm like: 'I need to leave, I might be having a stroke.' "

Of course, Glanville assumed he was faking the illness to get out of the date.

"She's like: 'What are you talking about? If you want to go, just go! How about this, I'll punch you right in the chest, I bet that'll make it better,' " Von recalled.

"Anyway, finally, I put her in an Uber and sent her on her way. She was not shmappy," Von said, laughing. "'Cause I think she was down to shmuck. And I was too! I just was dying."

Brandi Glanville Dating Theo Von : People.com

Brandi Glanville and Former Road Rules Star Theo Von Are Dating After Meeting Through Each Other's Podcasts | E! Online

Brandi Glanville and Former Road Rules Star Theo Von Are Dating After Meeting Through Each Other's Podcasts

by Beth Sobol and Mike Vulpo Wed, Mar 30, 2016 8:32 PM

startraksphoto.com; Mireya Acierto/Getty Images

Spring is turning into quite the romantic season for Brandi Glanville.

E! News can confirm that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and Theo Von have recently started seeing each other.

"They met because they did each other's podcasts," a source revealed exclusively to E! News. "She did his, then he did her's. The romantic aspect is new."
    According to our insider, the pair has gone out a handful of times in private. The duo, however, was spotted Tuesday night at the Los Angeles premiere of Natural Born Pranksters.
    "He travels a lot because of his comedy schedule but they were spotted at his show last night holding hands," our insider shared. "So far, it seems like they're really into each other."
    Perhaps the signs were all over Twitter when the pair playfully tweeted back and forth this week when discussing fashion of all things.
    "I think it's amazing that you are trying to bring parachute pants back all by urself! it's a bold&special move!I'm proud of U," the author of Drinking and Tweeting joked on Twitter. "Why can't designer pants be parachute? It's a ‘style' & designers have made them you need to have a heart to heart with MC Hammer."
    Theo added, "These are designer pants not parachute. #Designer #NotttParachute."

VIDEO: Dr. Darcy reveals her favorite celebrity couples

While fans may recognize Brandi from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Celebrity Apprentice, reality TV viewers likely know Theo as well from his time on MTV.
    Before touring the country—and promoting his recently released Netflix comedy special NO OFFENSE—the podcast host appeared on Road Rules and four of the Real World/Road Rules Challenges.
    As we keep our eyes on this romance just beginning, perhaps we have Dr. Darcy Sterling to thank. After all, she helped provide relationship advice to Brandi on the upcoming series Famously Single. Coincidence? We think not!
    (E! and Bravo are part of the NBCUniversal family)

Brandi Glanville and Former Road Rules Star Theo Von Are Dating After Meeting Through Each Other's Podcasts | E! Online

I hope it works out for them.

call me superstitious, but I'd wait til more than a 'few dates' before releasing statements through a 'source' about a new relationship.

I'm more Sopranos than Real Housewives when it comes to airing my business .....
    czb, sluce, lindsaywhit and 2 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Now that drama lover in me would love to see this relationship work, and have E & L blasted on this guy's podcast when they act like jerks.
    They can't force him to sign an NDA either
    CL** likes this.

Bonus Dad. Burn!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The throwback pic of Brandi looks good. I wouldn't have expected her to look that good because her face is all ball cheeks and ball nose now. The pic of her right under the throwback pic looks like total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by czb
    ^^^ i'm not sure she does. lisa will do anything for a buck and the producers probably told her to go after yolanda to mix it up.
    That makes more sense because Lisa Rinna looks like she's totally making shit up when she talks shit about Yolonda. To watch Lisa Rinna, I don't believe SHE even believes what she's saying.

So Brandi had it right when she said, "what's wrong with Lisa?" about Lisa badmouthing Yolonda. But maybe Lisa's just doing what Brandi was doing when she was on the show. Talking shit for the sake of talking shit.
    czb likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

^ Yep Lisa Rinna is a lunatic and the producer's pawn. I am scratching my head over Lisa having the moxie to voice being shocked, shocked and seemingly disturbed by how sexual Ericka's videos are when she's posed butt ass nekkid for Playboy.
    panic and czb like this.

czb

^^^ that's why i think lisa rinna is just trying to stir the pot per the producers' instrux.

Gold Member

I think it's a combination of things.
    I think Rinna genuinely dislikes Yolanda and I think a good chunk of that dislike comes from Yolanda's friendship with Kim and, to a lesser extent, Brandi. Last season she and Brandi were on pretty good terms until Brandi started to defend Kim/picked Kim over Rinna. Yolanda also picked Kim over Rinna but Brandi was an easier target. With Brandi pretty much out of the way she's moved on to Yolanda.
    But the other women haven't jumped onto the "YOLANDA IS EVIL" train so now she's sort of moved on and is targeting LVP because there are other women in the group openly discussing that they dislike Vanderpump (Eileen and Erika).

When the focus is on the other women and their issues it covers up hers (eating disorders, orthorexia, lavender marriage, fucked up plastic surgery etc ...). Then there's the money aspect: with reality shows the more drama and publicity you can bring the higher you get payed. And, finally, her daughters want to be models/singers/actresses so the longer she is on the show and the more publicity she can bring herself and them, the more doors the girls will find opening for them (though, there will obviously ones that close because of it).

These people sell their friends, their children and their souls. I feel so superior.
    sluce, Trixie and mostroop like this.

True. All Yolanda's kids have become famous when only Gigi should be!!@!!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    When the focus is on the other women and their issues it covers up hers (eating disorders, orthorexia, lavender marriage, fucked up plastic surgery etc ...).
    Which party do you believe is gay or bi?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information