Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

WCG I see and x but I imagine that you posted something like this?

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Brandi announces that she still wipes Jake‘s behind after he goes to the bathroom. Jake is 8.

Not cool Brandi. Not cool
    snoopqueen and Wisher like this.

I know a few Cuban parents that do this. I think it's horrible.
    panic likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What happens at school? Does his teacher do it???? I wonder if Leann takes over the job when the kids are at her place?

Ugh, TMI. LeMann has her own shartiness to cope with.
    Wisher likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Cheers on Her Son at His Soccer Game - Pictures - Zimbio

Reality TV star Brandi Glanville cheers on her son Jake Cibrian at his soccer game in Woodland Hills on March 20, 2016.
    (March 20, 2016 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

Brandi Glanville Cheers on Her Son at His Soccer Game - Pictures - Zimbio

Well, she looks normal. Who is the guy with her? Bono?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Ugh, TMI. LeMann has her own shartiness to cope with.
    LMFAO!!!!!!! And boy that's a handful isn't it? ( I know I'm going straight to hell for that, but I'm good.)
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

I think she was cute way back when. Now, that face is a freaking melting nightmare. At least she's not denying PS as if we're all morons. I bet she regrets ever messing around with her face. It looks hideous now.
    Wisher likes this.

He was good looking back then. But I really think after awhile those dimples would become annoying.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville: These Women Should Be Ashamed of Themselves | The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog

Brandi Glanville: These Women Should Be Ashamed of Themselves
    Brandi has a theory as to why the women are only now questioning Yo's illness.
    by Brandi Glanville
    March 22, 2016 • 9:51 PM ET

Bravotv.com: What have you been up to since we saw you last?
    Brandi Glanville: All I do is move, move, move no matter what! Since last year's RHOBH reunion, which was incredibly emotionally draining, I've moved not once but twice. I continue to defend myself against a defamation of character lawsuit filed by a fellow ex-Housewife from a different city. My two boys are growing into little men and are doing not just good but AMAZING. We have a new full-time roommate--my best friend and former hairdresser known to many as Mark, who is now transitioning into a woman and wants to be known as Mia. Finishing book number three and hoping to hit the New York Times best-seller list yet again. I look forward to celebrating with my dear friend and the co-author of my books, Leslie Bruce-Amin. It's close to done and f---ing hilarious if I don’t say so myself. I continue after two and a half years to do and to love my @PodcastOne show "Brandi Glanville Unfiltered.” It's something I see myself doing for the long haul. My Sonoma County Chardonnay Unfiltered Blonde is killing it, winning prestigious awards left and right and making its way into huge chain stores and restaurants across the country. I have a successful t-shirt line and web-store through my website www.brandiglanville.com, as well as introducing this summer a new outdoor barware and accessory line partnering with the successful Silver Buffalo company. I've recently finished shooting the new E! show Famously Single, which I'm so excited about and is about to start airing any minute now! I am celebrating, as we speak, about a newly inked deal for a new show of my OWN with people I've recently worked with and my former RHOBH production company. I'm hustling, and I’m happy things are not perfect, but they are good. I am working hard and will always continue to do so, because I'm a survivor and I have two little men to raise.
    Bravotv.com: Aside from Yolanda, which of the Housewives (past or present) do you still see?
    BG: As everyone knows, I have a great friendship with both Yolanda Hadid and Kim Richards and have stayed in constant contact with them since not retuning to the show full-time this season. I have remained very close friends with Carlton Gebbia since meeting her on the the show a couple of years ago. We see each other often for dinners, kids' playdates and girls' nights out. I obviously am still best friends with Kristen Taekman from the New York City franchise. We have known each other for at least 15 years, and I consider her to be family as I always have. I don’t see Kristen as often as I'd like because she is in NYC, but we have our girly phone call catch-up sessions as often as possible.
    Bravotv.com: Were you surprised when Yolanda told you about the Munchausen drama?
    BG: I was more than surprised--I was actually shocked when Yo told me about the Munchausen's accusations. Yolanda has been fighting this illness for years, and there has never been a question that she could possibly not be sick--that is until both Kim and myself left this group. These women were just looking for an easy target and always need someone to pick on so that they don’t have to deal with their own sh--. The treatment of Yolanda this season has been deplorable, and these women should be ashamed of themselves. The only REAL friend to Yolanda in this group has been Erika, and I'm thankful she has been around.
    Bravotv.com: Have you watched this season? If so, what are your thoughts about how the other ‘Wives have reacted to Yolanda’s illness?
    BG: Obviously I've been watching this season of RHOBH because for the past four and a half years these women and this show were a huge part of my life. I would be lying if I said part of me didn’t miss some of them a little bit, but at the same time I really needed a break from the drama. While watching the show, there have been moments where I have literally wanted to jump through my TV screen and wring a few necks. Thank God I wasn’t there or I might have landed myself in jail! Instead I just took it to twitter and got my aggressions out through social media. I was always aware of what was happening during shooting because of my close friendship with Yolanda and Kim but watching it unfold on national TV took my frustrations to a new level. Beverly Hills is a small town, and I run into some of these women more than I would like, but I'm always cordial and either smile or if I'm with my children I say hello as to not act like, well…a child.

Brandi Glanville

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I know a few Cuban parents that do this. I think it's horrible.
    I heard Prince Charles still has a special person for this. Not sure if it is true.
    Wisher likes this.

Elite Member

Someone has been listening to her PR person. She highlighted all of her projects when answering the first question.
    Wisher likes this.

wow, that doesn't even look like the brandi I know from housewives with her two big round ball cheeks.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

She didn't even need to get those cheek implants. I doubt her face was dropping that much at her age, despite severe dieting.

Thread Information