Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian join Brandi Glanville at son's soccer game | Daily Mail Online

Here to fight? Brandi Glanville puts on a tough front in prize fighter's cap as ex husband Eddie Cibrian attends son's soccer game with new wife LeAnn Rimes
    By Shyam Dodge For Dailymail.com
    Published: 15:11 EST, 14 March 2016 | Updated: 09:14 EST, 15 March 2016

They became man and wife in 2011 after their relationship got off to an unconventional start.

But having made it through the drama, LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian were pictured looking cosy on Sunday as they attended his son Jake's soccer game in Los Angeles.

However the family outing had something of an awkward twist as Eddie ex-wife's Brandi Glanville was also in tow and had her game face on.

+7 No letting go: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian cosied up to one another at his son Jake's soccer game on Sunday in Los Angeles

+7A puncher's chance! Eddie's ex wife Brandi Glanville was also in tow and donned a snapback cap that spoke volumes about her attitude with the words 'FIGHT GAME' emblazoned across the front

While LeAnn and Eddie cuddled up to one another, reality star Brandi donned a snapback which spoke volumes about her attitude.

Glanville's cap had words 'FIGHT GAME' emblazoned across the front as she sported all black.

It's no secret that the 43-year-old has not been on the best of terms with her ex husband Eddie and his new wife and she often comes to verbal blows with her love rival on social media.

+7 She's ready for war! Glanville put her game face on and looked the part in all black

+7 Keeping close: Eddie and LeAnn opted to dress down for the family day out

Putting on a tough front, the Real Housewife star kept her eyes hidden behind a pair of oversize sunglasses as she accessorised with a taupe handbag.

With her long blonde hair cascading down her back and shoulders from beneath her pugilistic cap, the statuesque beauty appeared to be both elegant and intimidating.

Brandi showed off her fit figure in a tight black top and matching pedal pusher leggings as she sported a pair of black trainers.

+7 Half of the game is mental: Putting on a tough front, the Real Housewife star kept her eyes hidden behind a pair of oversize sunglasses as she accessorised with a taupe handbag

She was also seen cheering on her son Jake, eight, as she sat in a beach chair on the sidelines.

Eddie, 42, was previously married to Glanville from 2001 to 2010 and they have sons Mason, 12, and eight-year-old Jake together.

LeAnn, 33, and Eddie met on the set of the Lifetime television movie Northern Lights and fell for each other while she also was still married to Dean Sheremet.

+7 Doting: Eddie and LeAnn pictured with Jake at a T Ball game in 2013

They both left their respective partners and got engaged in December 2010 before marrying in April 2011 at their seafront home in Malibu, California.

The circumstances of the romance left Brandi and LeAnn as bitter rivals, who often lashed out to each other via Twitter.

Meanwhile, Brandi will be appearing on E!'s upcoming reality dating show Famously Single, starring fellow reality stars such as Jersey Shore's Pauly D.

+7 That's awkward: Attempting to keep things civil Brandi and her love rival LeAnn were once pictured sitting together at one of Jake's soccer games in 2012

Read more: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian join Brandi Glanville at son's soccer game | Daily Mail Online

That is quite a low cut top LeAnn is wearing to show off her assets . Even though Brandi is even more "dressed down" than LeAnn is, she still looks more attractive, IMO...
    lindsaywhit and rollo like this.

LeAnn is wearing her fat coat

And Eddie's in his fat pants.

I also smh at Brandi's ratty Barbie-doll extensions. Her hair actually looked nice when she cut it.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

LeAnn is only 33?!?!?
    That's a rough 33.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She looks so mannish now. The big eye brows. The meaty lips. The cheeks that go into her eyes. Yikes.
    I don't even think she cut her hair. She just took out the extensions.

Brandi Glanville parades around LA in tiny shorts and sheer top ahead of RHOBH return | Daily Mail Online

Brandi Glanville parades around LA in tiny shorts and sheer top ahead of RHOBH return… but her changing face raises eyebrows following 'tons' of cosmetic work
    By Sarah Jones For Dailymail.com
    Published: 12:31 EST, 16 March 2016 | Updated: 18:36 EST, 16 March 2016

Brandi Glanville let her hair down on a fun night out in LA ahead of her return to reality TV.

The 43-year-old put on a showy display in tiny shorts and sheer blouse at Craig's in West Hollywood on Tuesday night.

While she has no longer a full time cast member of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she is set to make an appearance in next week's episode - and she's already causing quite the stir.

+12 Fun night out: Brandi Glanville enjoyed an evening at celebrity haunt Craig's in West Hollywood on Tuesday

Andy Cohen aired a sneak peek of the episode on Watch What Happens: Live that same night and his guests were shocked by Brandi's face.

Broad City actress Ilana Glazer, who was on WWHL with co-star Abbi Jacobson, was clearly taken aback by the star's appearance.

'Ok, so Ilana's mind is blown right now, what's going on right now?' host Andy Cohen asked Glazer after airing the clip.

+12 She's back: The reality star returns to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills next week. A teaser for the episode aired on Watch What Happens: Live on Tuesday

+12 Changing face: Brandi, pictured left from a RHOBH reunion in 2012, admits she's had 'tons' of work done

+12 Shocked: Andy Cohen asked Broad City actresses Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson what they thought of Brandi in the teaser

As the actress squirmed in her chair she explained: 'I haven't seen Brandi in a while. Her look has... changed.'

'How has it changed?' Cohen questioned.

'You know, on the show, and then also just in our industry people are like - what's going on...' she stated while motioning over her face.

+12 'What's going on?': Glazer explained that Glanville's look 'has changed' as she motioned over her face

She struggled to fine the right words, adding: 'She's just changed. She just, uh, her face looks very different. Ugh.'

Brandi has previously admitted to having 'tons' of work done on her face.

She's had fillers and Botox, admitting that it hasn't always turned out the way she'd hoped.

+12 Sheer daring! The reality star nearly busted out of a see-through black top which exposed her ample cleavage

'I've definitely made some mistakes, but it's hard to watch yourself get older on television,' she admitted last year on the plastic surgery-focused talk show, Good Work.

The mother-of-two is currently single and on the look-out for Mr. Right.

On Monday night, the Drinking and Tweeting author, who also has her own brand of wine, told fans on social media that she was going on a date with a sober guy - but didn't reveal how the night went.

+12 Leggy display! She flaunted her long stems in tiny black shorts

+12 Details: Brandi added a black leather motorcycle jacket and matching clutch to her wardrobe

Brandi was married to Eddie Cibrian, 42, from 2001 to 2010 and they have sons Mason, 12, and eight-year-old Jake together.

He went on to have an affair with country singer LeAnn Rimes, 33, after meeting on the set of the Lifetime television movie Northern Lights.

They both left their respective spouse and got engaged in December 2010 before marrying in April 2011 at their seafront home in Malibu, California.

The affair left Brandi and LeAnn as bitter rivals, who often lashed out to each other via Twitter.

+12 Dramatic: The mother of two went with a smokey matte eye, black liner and added a glossy nude lip for extra shimmer

+12 Former flames: Glanville with her ex husband, actor Eddie Cibrian in 1998

Read more:

Read more: Brandi Glanville parades around LA in tiny shorts and sheer top ahead of RHOBH return | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

oooh, they came up with a new phrase for legs, "long stems" instead of "toned pins" this time.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

pfft - that outfit isn't as inappropriate as LeAnn's soccer game boob show. As for her face, I prefer the 'Well, that didn't go as well as planned' tactic over the 'Nothing unnatural here' bullshit. She's horrible, I know, but the other two are just always going to piss me off more, lol.

Brandi actually was very pretty back in the 90s, how did she end up so trashy? It just doesn't seem like she had the same look and personality back then like she does now. I wish we could see what she would look like had she never had all the plastic surgery, I imagine if she aged naturally she would look so much better.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by IheartDior View Post
    Brandi actually was very pretty back in the 90s, how did she end up so trashy? It just doesn't seem like she had the same look and personality back then like she does now. I wish we could see what she would look like had she never had all the plastic surgery, I imagine if she aged naturally she would look so much better.
    I think many of these women would.

She looks bad in that RHBH talking head shot. Awful ratty extensions/scary plastic surgery or injections whatever and the gold disco top and huge B. Yuck!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Brandi Glanville On Being Rejected By A Dating App, Drinking & Tweeting, Getting Groped By Bill Clinton, And More!
    by Melissa on March 15th, 2016

image: http://cdn3-www.realitytea.com/asset...-509965770.jpg

If disappointment in Erika Girardi and/or Kathryn Edwards has you longing for Brandi Glanville to return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills… I present to you a few random quotes from the new episode of Brandi Glanville Unfiltered to snap you out of it.

Brandi
    ‘s guest is comedian Theo Von, but that’s irrelevant, as Brandi’s podcast is forever about Brandi. Also, in case you were wondering if she has changed since last season, Brandi brags about being “super drunk” last Thursday night.

Brandi
    reveals that she got rejected by Raya, a dating app for famous people. “They said no to me. I didn’t get accepted. All my friends got on it.

They were like, ‘Not at this time.’ I went on my friend’s Raya because I wanted to see what I was missing,” admits Brandi. “I pretty much dated all the guys on there anyway.”

Theo mentions that Matthew Perry is on Raya. Brandi says she hasn’t dated him, but she says she has dated all of his friends, including Matt LeBlanc.

“We went on one date,” she shares. “He let his dog eat from his ice cream and then he wanted to kiss. I was like nope.”

RELATED: BRANDI GLANVILLE SAYS KYLE AND LISA ARE COWARDS

During a conversation about sex, Brandi reveals, “If you’re pulling my tampon out with your teeth, we’re good.”

Brandi
    admits to her obsession with her Twitter haters, “Drinking and tweeting is still an epidemic today. I argue with a lot of people. I HATE haters. Why are you doing this just to be an a–hole? Really? Go get a life! If you’re taking the time out to say these horrible things about me and you do not even know me, it makes me crazy… er… than I normally am.”

Talking about politics, Theo and Brandi agree that Bill Clinton doesn’t wear the pants in his relationship. “He’s standing outside naked hoping Hillary puts some clothes on him,” jokes Theo.

Brandi
    claims Bill Clinton grabbed her boob once, “I was taking a picture with him and my ex-husband and he under-cupped it. He really had the boob. I was very excited. My ex-husband was like, ‘You didn’t say anything?’ I’m like, ‘I’m not going to tell the president not to touch my boob.’ He’s sexy. He’s really sexy.”

About Donald Trump, Brandi shares, “I really like Trump as a person. I think he’s cool, he’s smart, he’s witty, and he’s definitely entertaining. I just am very nervous to have that guy near a button that could blow up our world. He’s very combative. You can’t take that back; once you push that button, we’re all dead.”

During a conversation about Theo‘s upcoming tour dates, he says he’s headed to Tacoma, Washington. Where the conversation goes is… just… unbelievable.

Brandi: “And we have Washington, D.C., which is also a state. So we have two Washingtons.” Theo: “Okay, it’s not a state, so that’s interesting.” Brandi: “It’s not?” Theo: “Wow. Jesus Christ.”

RELATED: MICHELLE HARVEY SPILLS THE TEA ON BRANDI GLANVILLE

Brandi
    : “Washington D.C. is a city in where??” Theo: “No maps, huh?” Brandi: “Washington D.C. is not a state?” Theo: “We cannot express enough how much Washington D.C. is not a state. Women everywhere right now are shocked.”

Brandi
    : “I’m actually fairly bright, but Washington D.C. is a state? It’s a city and a state? <someone clues her in that it’s a district> No, it’s not. Obama lives in a district? The oval office is in a district?”

Later in the podcast, Brandi boasts, “I’m so smart.” <blank stare>

“I have the memory of an elephant,” adds Brandi. “I remember everything even when I try to forget. I wish I could have black-out sex, but I remember it all.”

Brandi
    announces that she still wipes Jake‘s behind after he goes to the bathroom. Jake is 8. She calls him a pervert, because he likes to smack her on the butt, then she goes on to talk about the shape of her son’s penis. I. Cannot. With. This. Person.

TELL US – DO YOU MISS BRANDI GLANVILLE ON RHOBH?

Photo Credit: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic/Getty Images

Read more at Brandi Glanville On Being Rejected By A Dating App, Drinking & Tweeting, Getting Groped By Bill Clinton, And More! - Reality Tea

sluce and snoopqueen like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She should consider wearing this:

snoopqueen likes this.

Thread Information