Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

czb

why would aisha show up for that drek? or SNOOP??

Yeah, I'm annoyed that snoop is there. he gets the side-eye. Aisha too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Slams Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump in Podcast - Us Weekly

RHOBH
    Brandi Glanville Slams Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump in Podcast: ‘Those Bitches Are Cowards’

February 6, 2016 @ 04:45 PM
    By Nicholas Hautman

Drama, drama, drama! Brandi Glanville took aim at two of her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costars in the latest episode of her podcast, Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, on Friday, February 5.

Glanville, 43, didn’t waste any time as she kicked off the show with a new segment titled “Brandi Fires Back.”

Glanville on Dec, 3, 2015.
    Gabriel Olsen/FilmMagic

“Those bitches are cowards,” she said of costars Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump. “They’re going to talk about people who can’t defend themselves because they don’t want to talk about each other. So I’m going to address two things that were said about me and then I will have my side out there and they can flock off.”

Glanville announced in June 2015 that she planned to leave the hit Bravo show. In October, Us Weekly exclusively revealed that she taped a few scenes for season 6, but would no longer be a full-time cast member.

“Kyle went on to say that I was the catalyst that ripped her and Kim [Richards] apart,” Glanville said of the season 5 fight between the two Richards sisters. “Yet I was at Monty[Brinson]’s memorial yesterday, and she was not there.”

Brinson, Kim Richards’ ex-husband, died on Sunday, January 24, at the age of 58 after a long battle with cancer. Glanville, taking a break from roasting her costars, said, “I do want to say, rest in peace, Monty. He had a lovely service yesterday. He was loved by so many. I cried so much. Everyone in that room loved him a lot, and he will be missed.”

Shortly after, the reality star moved on to her next topic: Vanderpump.

Kyle Richards and Vanderpump on May 14, 2015, in New York City.
    David Krieger/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images

“Lisa Vanderc--t said that the problem with me is I wanted her all to myself and I didn’t want to be friends with anyone else, so I was ruining those relationships, because she’s such a prize and I needed to be with her and I couldn’t allow her to have other friends,” Glanville explained. “Truth be told is the bitch doesn’t like any of the other ladies at all. She really didn’t. She didn’t want to be friends with them, but she needed a sidekick, and that was me.”

She added, “I thought you were all things amazing and now I realize that you’re not.”

In the podcast, Glanville also claimed that she and Snoop Dogg have become friends and that they smoked pot together after appearing on the series premiere of Khloé Kardashian’s Kocktails With Khloé together.

Brandi Glanville Slams Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump in Podcast - Us Weekly

I don't watch any housewives shows so I don't know her other than the LeAnn thing, is her job gossiping? Professionally?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    “Kyle went on to say that I was the catalyst that ripped her and Kim [Richards] apart,” Glanville said of the season 5 fight between the two Richards sisters. “Yet I was at Monty[Brinson]’s memorial yesterday, and she was not there.”

Brinson, Kim Richards’ ex-husband, died on Sunday, January 24, at the age of 58 after a long battle with cancer. Glanville, taking a break from roasting her costars, said, “I do want to say, rest in peace, Monty. He had a lovely service yesterday. He was loved by so many. I cried so much. Everyone in that room loved him a lot, and he will be missed.”
    The problem with Brandi and what makes her so trashy is her crossing the line into extremely hurtful territory and she has no remorse for it ever. She's not just talking shit, she's saying things that are completely inappropriate and out of line and I guess she enjoys hurting people out of revenge/spite. That's the emotional maturity of a five year old, not a grown woman. I don't even like Kyle but she was just speaking the truth when she stated on the show that Brandi furthered the rift between her and her sister Kim on the show last season. Why does Brandi care that she said that when everyone saw it go down on the show? And what does Monty's death have to do with any of this? I can see how Kyle showing up to his funeral would only cause more grief and drama to Kim and Kathy who are not speaking to her. It doesn't mean Kyle didn't care about or love him, but she probably knows her place and when to stay out of things so they can grieve without all the family drama pushing everyone over the edge. Brandi almost seems like a narcissist...she can't take any criticism or just admit when she's wrong, she has to lash out because how dare anyone call her out on how fucked up she is or how inappropriate she's being. However she also seems to have no value or self-esteem so maybe it's just a complete lack of shame. Anyway, its gross. I'm so glad they got her bullshit off the show, it was getting really old.

Brandi Glanville Flashes Her Booty For 'All The Moms Everywhere!' | PerezHilton.com

Brandi Glanville Flashes Her Booty For 'All The Moms Everywhere!'
    2/11/2016 2:11 PM ET | Filed under: Leann RimesReal HousewivesInstagramButtzBrandi Glanville

Oh hello there, Brandi Glanville's derrière!

The former RHOBH star took to Instagram to flaunt her fit figure and booty on Wednesday — talk about #wcw!!

Alongside the one-piece belfie, the 43-year-old penned:

"Thinking of bringing the one piece back for me and all moms everywhere not that I don't love my Brazilians #americanapparel #70svibe #messy-closet"

Werk it!

You'd never guess the Celebrity Apprentice alum has two kiddos Mason, 12, and Jake, 8 — whom she shares with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian (who has been married to Leann Rimes since their affair in 2011).

As a fun twist, Rimes' ex-husband Dean Sheremet will be chatting with Glanville today on her podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered. That should be inneresting!!!

Looking good is the best revenge!!

[Image via Instagram/WENN.]

Brandi Glanville Flashes Her Booty For 'All The Moms Everywhere!' | PerezHilton.com

Brandi Glanville talks to LeAnn Rimes' ex-Dean Sheremet about their then-spouses' love | Daily Mail Online

+11 White hot! Brandi Glanville, 43, make a stand out appearance just ahead of her candid interview with LeAnn Rimes' ex-husband at the OK! Magazine pre-Grammy party on Friday

+11 Showstopper! The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reality star flaunted her sculpted stems in a revealing cutout minidress

She is unbelieveably unattractive.
    snoopqueen and Slushie like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

She has some gnarly bunions.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Looks like a chicken in lamé
    sluce, snoopqueen and nwgirl like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I hate almost everything she wears out at night or to dress up events. Her casual day gear though often reflects choices I would make myself. Her fashion confuses me.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Ben Stiller Dishes on Brandi Glanville Hookup: It Was Fun ... But Not a Relationship | toofab.com

February 18, 2016 7:36 AM
    Ben Stiller Dishes on Brandi Glanville Hookup: It Was Fun ... But Not a Relationship

Ben Stiller is in the hot seat!

The "Zoolander 2" star stopped by "Watch What Happens Live" on Wednesday, where he played a little game of "Plead the Fifth."

Check out the video above to see what he said about dating Brandi Glanville, if Barbra Streisand has any "annoying" habits and who he would "Marry, Shag or Kill" out of costars Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz!

Though Stiller played it safe with questions about his costars, Ben did get candid about his relationship with the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" alum back in the day.

"Brandi Glanville recently revealed that the two of you dated in the '90s, how would you characterize your relationship," Andy Cohen asked the 50-year-old actor. "Or what can you tell us about your relationship?"

Launch GalleryGettyWow, These Celebs Dated?

Clearly caught off-guard, a flustered Stiller said, "Oh wow ... it was short-lived ... and, uh, it was fun."

"I wouldn't characterize it as a relationship. It was a couple of dates and fun," he continued. "I'm not sure my wife is even aware of that."

"It will be fun for you two to watch 'Beverly Hills Housewives' for now on," Andy hilariously said.

Are you surprised by Ben's dating confession? Sound off below and check out the gallery above to see more surprising celebrity couples!

Ben Stiller Dishes on Brandi Glanville Hookup: It Was Fun ... But Not a Relationship | toofab.com

Brandi Glanville covers her pink bikini with a skimpy beach wrap | Daily Mail Online

Brandi Glanville covers her pink bikini with a skimpy beach wrap as she strolls around Miami with a shirtless man
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 03:19 EST, 20 February 2016 | Updated: 08:22 EST, 20 February 2016

Things are heating up in Miami.

Brandi Glanville covered up her hot pink bikini with a skimpy sun dress on Friday in the Florida beach town.

The 43-year-old was accompanied by a shirtless male companion as she strolled through Miami.

+6 Miami heat! Brandi Glanville covered up her hot pink bikini with a skimpy sun dress on Friday in the Florida beach town

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star covered up with a floppy beach hat and reflective aviator sunglasses.

Her male companion wore a snap back cap, no shirt, and shorts as he sported high top trainers.

Meanwhile, the day before Brandi and Florida resident Joanna Krupa were boarded on the same flight between Los Angeles to Miami on Thursday.

+6 Legs for days: The 43-year-old was accompanied by a shirtless male companion as she strolled through Miami

+6 The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star covered up with a floppy beach hat and reflective aviator sunglasses

The two former Housewives stars cum dedicated nemesis found themselves just a row apart as - which was in the air at the time this article was written.

It seems without meaning to - or warning to the aviation authorities - these two may have to hash out their differences at 40,000 feet.

That or passengers are about to be treated to some very amusing in-flight entertainment in the form of a reality star catfight.

Realizing who she gets to share a cabin with, Brandi, 43, immediately took to social media, saying: 'I'm on a plane sitting one row apart from the pretty lady suing me.'

+6 Her male companion wore a snap back cap, no shirt, and shorts as he sported high top trainers

However, it seems the former Beverly Hills Housewife may be ready to wave the white flag - or was at least wanting to get into the spirit of National Drink Wine Day.

Brandi continued: 'I think we should just have a glass of wine & hug it out Joanna Krupa.'

Whether a glass of sav blanc did the trick remains to be seen as Joanna obviously decided to switch her phone completely off during the flight.

The Miami Housewife is, after all, the one harbouring the most beef towards outspoken Brandi.

+6 Flight face off: Enemies Joanna Krupa and Brandi ended up on the same flight from Los Angeles to Miami on Thursday

Flying and tweeting: Realizing who she gets to share a cabin with, Brandi immediately took to social media

Joanna filed a defamation against her Beverly Hills counterpart after Brandi said her private parts smelled when she was appearing on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live.

The pair had long been less than friendly, often trading barbs on social media, things turned really sour in November 2013 when Brandi accused Joanna of having an affair with her co-star Yolanda Foster's then-husband Mohamed Hadid.

Brandi then claimed that it was the property tycoon that said Joanna's lady parts had an offensive odor in an effort to confirm the affair despite the denials of Mohammed.

She told the host: 'Well, Mohamed did tell me that her p**** smelled...'

Read more: Brandi Glanville covers her pink bikini with a skimpy beach wrap | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

On one of the Tmz tv shows they were talking about Joanna trying to save a wolf. She was doing a good thing. They bought up the smelly thing again. The story had nothing to do with Brandi. Joanna is ruined because of Brandi. Sue her flat ass.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Just watched TMZ and they mentioned Joanna being smelly, again. TMZ is really keeping it going. If I were Joanna I would find a way to include them in the lawsuit.
    lindsaywhit and Annika like this.

Brandi Glanville flashes cleavage in low-cut dress as she leaves Hollywood hotspot Craig's | Daily Mail Online

She's got some front! Brandi Glanville flashes cleavage in low-cut dress as she leaves Hollywood hotspot Craig's

By Kayla Caldwell For Dailymail.com
    Published: 13:12 EST, 6 March 2016 | Updated: 13:21 EST, 6 March 2016

She recently made a return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
    And on Saturday Brandi Glanville certainly looked in the mood for celebrations as she was spotted leaving Hollywood hotspot Craig's restaurant.
    The 43-year-old put her cleavage on display in a low-cut dress as she left the restaurant looking to be in good spirits.

+5 Flashing some skin! Brandi Glanville put her curves on display in a figure-hugging black dress as she visited Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood on Saturday

Brandi wore a spaghetti strap black dress with sheer lace paneling along the sides as well as the bottom, which hit at just above her knees.

The revealing number featured a plunging front that put her ample assets on display, also showing off her toned pins.

She coupled the slinky dress with a pair of strappy, black heels, also carrying a studded, black leather clutch.

She accessorized her look with a pair of dramatic, dangling gold earrings and showed off a pearlescent manicure.

+5 Daring: The spaghetti strap dress featured a plunging front as well as sheer lace panels along the sides

+5 Lady in red: Brandi added a pop of color to her look with bright red lipstick

The reality star added a bit of color to her otherwise monochromatic look, sporting a bright red lipstick.

Her shoulder-length blonde tresses were worn in a side part, and styled in big curls, with a few wisps of hair falling across her face.

Brandi had just shown off the shorter, new 'do on Twitter earlier in the week, with a selfie to document the cut.

+5 She's golden! The blonde beauty accessorized her look with a pair of dramatic, dangling gold earrings as well as a studded, black leather clutch

She shared a snap from the car, captioning it: '#shorthairdontcare well kind of short and I miss the long a little bit!'

The busy star has also been teasing a series of upcoming projects, including a film role, which she posted about on Twitter.
    'Movie shoot!!! Studying my lines [nervous emoji] nervous,' the mother-of-two gushed on Saturday.

+5 'Short hair, don't care!' Brandi had showed off a shorter, new shoulder length 'do on Twitter on Thursday

She quickly followed that up with a tweet about another upcoming project, this time with RHOBH co-star Erika Jayne.

'Had such a fun day with the sexy fun @erikajayne can't wait to share our secret with you all #shhhhhhhhh,' she posted.

And Brandi will also be appearing on E!'s upcoming reality dating show Famously Single, starring fellow reality stars such as Jersey Shore's Pauly D.

Read more: Brandi Glanville flashes cleavage in low-cut dress as she leaves Hollywood hotspot Craig's | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thread Information