Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

What is the difference between legal custody and physical custody? I think I am confused on it. And why would a parent push for legal custody over physical custody?

Legal custody means both parents have equal say in how the child will be raised - education, religion, medical, etc. Physical custody refers to which parent will physically have custody - where the child physically resides. Sometimes that is also truly joint, meaning the kids live equal time with each parent. Other times one parent has primary physical custody and the other parent has scheduled visitation.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville To Lisa Vanderpump: Block My Number & Move The F*ck On! - RumorFix - The Anti Tabloid

Brandi Glanville To Lisa Vanderpump: Block My Number & Move The F*ck On!

Posted on December 29th, 2015 at 1:02 pm
    - erin@rumorfix.com

image: http://rumorfix.com/wp-content/theme...sivesquare.png

image: http://rumorfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/lisa.jpg

Brandi Glanville made headlines this week after a cryptic text she sent to Lisa Vanderpump was leaked online. But now the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is giving her side of the story, explaining to RumorFix EXCLUSIVELY the true meaning behind the text. Lisa threw a party this week at Pump and during the soiree she received a text message from Glanville that said, ”Merry Christmas vanderC*nt and yes i am having my moment

image: http://rumorfix.com/wp-includes/imag...mple-smile.png

AND it’s amazing!!! How is yours???? hahahahah #karmasabitch Or is it a c***?? Hahahaha.” Lisa saw this as an opportunity to put Brandi on blast and shared the mean message with TMZ, all while claiming that the text was Brandi being hateful about the death of her beloved dog, Daddio. Vanderpump told the gossip site, “It’s sad to have that much hatred in your heart especially at this time of year. Our lil Daddio meant the world to us. Anyway, happy Christmas.”
    But here’s where the twist comes in — Brandi insists to RumorFix that her text had nothing to do with the death of Daddio, rather, she was only defending herself against all the horrible digs Lisa has taken at Brandi during the current season of RHOBH. Brandi, who is no longer on the show and thus is not there to defend herself against Lisa’s jabs, tells us, “There have only been three episodes of RHOBH thus far and in each of them either Lisa or Ken has taken a dig at me. I am not on the show to defend myself and I didn’t feel a need to put it on Twitter and make it a public thing but I did feel the need to let her know how I felt about it. Last year when we shot RHOBH together I did not know her to have a dog named Daddio at all,” Brandi explains, adding that there is no way she would have known about the dog since she “doesn’t check in on her [Lisa’s] life” anymore.

Brandi Glanville Lisa Vanderpump Text War Explained!

Having grown sick and tired of Vanderpump’s “constant ridiculing” of Brandi, the star explains she had finally had it when “I was wrapping presents and heard yet another dig she decided to take on me on the show so I decided to text her.”
    Daddio aside, what’s with the “Karma’s a b*tch” comment? Brandi explains to us, “I happen to still be very close with everyone that works at RHOBH and I know that Lisa has been complaining up a storm about the backlash she is receiving for not believing and questioning Yolanda Foster’s illness. When I texted her I was referring to her having her moment and people finally getting to see her for who she is. I said Karma is a bitch or is it a Vanderc*nt,” she says, further explaining, “Lisa is distraught over her backlash and needs public sympathy so she is making up this story claiming that I wrote the text [to be hateful about the death of her dog Daddio] — a dog that I didn’t even know existed.”

Brandi continues, “As far as calling her Vanderc*nt, I always have, even when we were friends. She didn’t like it and said if it stuck she was going to kill me. She made sure the show did not air me calling her that in the playful way that I did.” Glanville adds, “She is pretending that she has never heard me say Vanderc*nt before which I have been saying for three years now so this really comes as zero shock to her.”
    And rather than starting a Twitter war for all to see, Brandi at least had the decency to air her aggression towards Lisa via a private text message. “I texted this to her so that not to start a public war but she lives for press and apparently, although distraught over her pets death, she was out at a party and showing everyone the text I sent her and did what any mature person would do and called TMZ immediately so that she could play the victim and vilify me.”
    “Anyone that knows me knows that I rescue dogs and help find homes for them and would never make fun of an animal passing,” Brandi further states, adding, “Lisa is simply trying to gain sympathy and make me look like the bad guy when she is the one constantly taking digs at me on national television.”
    While the text turned into something bigger than Brandi had anticipated, the mother-of-two is keeping her chin up while trying to focus on her family and future. She tells RumorFix, “I am happy as I just finished a new show for E! that will air in the spring called Famously Single where people will get to see a more well-rounded side of me (but yes, still a little foul mouth and unfiltered), and I am busy working in the beginning stages of starting my next project. Life is good and my kids are healthy and happy!”
    The model-turned-reality star concludes, “Lisa needs to take responsibility for what she says and stop throwing other people under the bus in order to garnish sympathy. And if she doesn’t want me in her life then she needs to stop talking about me so much block my number and move the f**k on because I will always defend myself.”

Read more at Brandi Glanville To Lisa Vanderpump: Block My Number & Move The F*ck On! - RumorFix - The Anti Tabloid

This heifer ain't that interesting.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I've never heard of a sympathy garnish.
    Trixie likes this.
    Be excellent to each other.

^ I dunno...personally I think parsley is pretty sad.
    mistify likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Elite Member

Wow! They got paid for this????

Oh, and what's the point of this thing?

ETA: I remember, years ago, hearing an actor say how he took terrible roles for a payday, I guess this is one of those.
    B should try to get more parts in some Lifetime movies.

Yeah, maybe she'll meet her soulmate, like LeAnn did!
    Wisher and dougie like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

[QUOTE=mostroop;
    B should try to get more parts in some Lifetime movies.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, maybe she'll meet her soulmate, like LeAnn did![/COLOR]
    That would only give ammo to LeAnn's hillbilly banjo band of fans to claim Brandi is SWF her...

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, maybe she'll meet her soulmate, like LeAnn did![/COLOR]
    That would only give ammo to LeAnn's hillbilly banjo band of fans to claim Brandi is SWF her...
    Wisher likes this.

Elite Member

Brandi Glanville: LeAnn Rimes Puts Me Through ‘Hell’ Posting Pics of My Kids on the Holidays

Brandi Glanville: LeAnn Rimes Puts Me Through ‘Hell’ on the Holidays - Us Weekly

January 6, 2016 @ 01:37 PM / By Rachel McRady

Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes Credit: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic; JB Lacroix/WireImage

New Year, same fights. Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes have never been able to see eye to eye, but recently they had another sparring match thanks to the country singer’s social media practices during the holidays.

“We still battle, don’t get me wrong,” the Real Housewives alum, 43, said on the Nik Richie Podcast. “I have an issue with her posting pictures of my children on holidays. If my ex-husband, if their dad [Eddie Cibrian], isn’t posting pictures, why is she to the public?”

(Leannrimes Instagram) Looking at pics of the year and laughing at our sweaters & bad 80's backdrop Eddie's dad just so happens to have in his garage LOL  Sad Christmas is behind us, but looking forward to 2016! #uglychristmassweaters #unicorns #puglife #felicenavidad #familylove @sarahertelphoto #olanmills #silliness #christmascard

Glanville went on to note that seeing the photos Rimes, 33, posted of her sons Mason, 12, and Jake, 8, drove her to drink.

“Holidays are so hard for me, as it is, when I don’t have my kids,” she explained. “Then to have the capacity to be able to go on the computer and look to see what they’re f--king doing. I get that vodka out, or whatever it is. I’ll break out three bottles of chardonnay, cry myself to sleep and look at what they’re doing on Christmas. It’s hell. It’s Christmas and that’s my family.”

(Leannrimes Instagram) Let Christmas begin! Only a week away! Merry Christmas from our silly, blended, blessed family to yours. Hope you all have plenty of "Olan Mills" moments to capture on your camera phones, but even more so, in your hearts. @olanmills #olanmills #portraits #blendedfamily #family #TODAYischristmas #countdowntochristmas #uglychristmassweater #puglife #christmascard

The Bravo star said she thinks that Rimes posted the photos with the intent to upset her. She also revealed that she asked the “Can’t Fight the Moonlight” singer to stop Instagramming the pics just on particularly sensitive days.

“She’s like, ‘It’s my family too, and I’m going to do whatever I want.’ It’s hard but I deal with it,” Glanville said.

Rimes and Cibrian, 42, included the boys in their holiday family card, which the singer posted online.

(Leannrimes Instagram) Hope you all had a happy day. We are #stuffed 旅 sweet #turkeyday dreams from The Cibs! @theranchatrockcreek #thanksgiving #thankful #blendedfamily #familylove #grateful @freepeople

“Let Christmas begin! Only a week away! Merry Christmas from our silly, blended, blessed family to yours,” she captioned the Instagram.

(leannerimes Instagram)
    #tbt #throwbackthursday Crazy how time flies! Several Thanksgivings ago. Blessed! So thankful for open, loving hearts. Hope you and your loved ones have a beautiful day. Happy Thanksgiving!! #family #love #tistheseason #thanksgiving #thanksgivingweek #thankful #grateful #blendedfamily

She also shared a selfie with the boys and Cibrian on Thanksgiving, writing, “Hope you all had a happy day. We are #stuffed sweet #turkeyday dreams from The Cibs!”
    dougie likes this.

Elite Member

Wow, the years have NOT been good to E.
    L is a pretty miserable person to keep making digs at Brandi, but this just proves how insecure she is. There is so much jealousy involved, if she was sure of E's love, there would be no need to keep trying to hurt Brandi.
    rollo and Kittylady like this.

Those poor boys, with LeMann non-stop fawning over them. Will they ever be able to get away or will she lock all three of them in her magic castle 4 ever?

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

Can't she win a goldfish at a fair or something?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Can't she win a goldfish at a fair or something?
    Only if she sends Kiki to the pet store to buy one and then #chalktalk about how her superamazinglovehimsomuch husband won it at the fair for her.
    rollo and SapphireJD like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information