Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    in a lot of circumstances, 50/50 is defined for the father as 1 night per week and every other weekend. i'm still waiting for an explanation as to how that math works.
    I'm not familiar with FL law, but in NY/NJ that would be the difference between joint physical custody and joint legal custody.

Often parents will have joint legal but not physical. It's become more common to have joint physical here than it was in the past, but some people still do a joint legal with one parent having the majority of residential time.
    sluce likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    in a lot of circumstances, 50/50 is defined for the father as 1 night per week and every other weekend. i'm still waiting for an explanation as to how that math works.
    i don't know about FL or other states, i was specifically talking about 50-50 physical custody in CA. it is as i described above, either 1) one week with one parent, next week with other parent, or sun night-weds AM with one parent, weds PM-fri AM with other parent, then switching weekends. there isn't a mom or dad bias unless one of the parents doesn't want physical custody.

*shrugs* i don't know any other way to explain this. it is definitely a formula and no more weight is given to the mom or the dad, unless there is some kind of problem (eg, drug use, mental instability, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i don't know about FL or other states, i was specifically talking about 50-50 physical custody in CA. it is as i described above, either 1) one week with one parent, next week with other parent, or sun night-weds AM with one parent, weds PM-fri AM with other parent, then switching weekends. there isn't a mom or dad bias unless one of the parents doesn't want physical custody.

*shrugs* i don't know any other way to explain this. it is definitely a formula and no more weight is given to the mom or the dad, unless there is some kind of problem (eg, drug use, mental instability, etc).
    That's pretty much how it works here too. If the dad wants to share physical custody it's given. The days of the mom getting sole physical with the dad only getting weekend visitation as the standard are long gone.

It may differ in some of the heavily red states, they tend to be about 50 years behind socially, but I don't know.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

^that may be the case now but the way it is for my husband was explained as the standard when it went into effect a few years ago. he was stupid and finally gave up the fight because he was getting nowhere. the problem now is that in order to get anything changed, you have to prove a SUBSTANTIAL change in circumstances which, at least here, is a very high hurdle.

his brother is a lawyer and ended up with the same visitation schedule.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

That is pretty much how it is in most areas I know of when parents want joint physical custody, but there has been a recent push to get parents to really consider the impact of moving kids back and forth and to do all they can to minimize the trauma. Most people still confused legal custody and physical custody and it is two different issues.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ that's unfortunate. like i said, i only know about CA. but here, some people think it's too disruptive for the kids if they split their time between parents in the way i described. (@fgg)/

sluce posted before me but she expressed the same thing about shuttling kids back and forth between parents.

through all this fuckery, i really hope those boys are happy.

they need their dad and their mom. <3

they just better not turn into spoiled brats by the time they hit their late teens. i'm somehow thinking they won't. i don't know why but they are probably pretty smart and see all this shit going on, the inside stuff, and i think they know what's up with everything. i get the feeling (and i could be wrong) that brandi is kinda strict with him (and a bit unorthodox, as she was raised by a nudist drug dealing family so she's different than us in many ways lol), and at least leann is keeping eddie in their lives with her need to be a 'bonus mom'. she's probably the decision maker, but i have no doubt she makes sure eddie is right in there (after catering to her of course).

i can't wait for their tell alls! boys if you need an agent call me?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi is a trashy asshole but Lisa Vanderpump is being her typical manipulative self by trying to link Brandi's text to her dog's death.

Brandi Glanville launches expletive-laden rant at Lisa Vanderpump | Daily Mail Online

'Merry Christmas vanderC***': RHOBH vet Brandi Glanville 'texts expletive-laden rant to co-star Lisa Vanderpump'
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 17:31 EST, 24 December 2015 | Updated: 18:19 EST, 24 December 2015

She released a book called Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders, but it seems that Brandi Glanville possibly hasn't yet learned about the dangers of typing first and thinking later.

The 43-year-old Real Housewives star sent an expletive-laden SMS message to fellow cast member Lisa Vanderpump on Saturday night, according to TMZ.
    Lisa, 55, was with friends including Lance Bass at her restaurant, Pump, in West Hollywood when she received the text around 9pm, reports the website.

+5Potty-mouthed: Brandi Glanville sent an expletive laden SMS message to fellow cast member Lisa Vanderpump on Saturday night, according to TMZ

It read: 'Merry Christmas vanderC*** and yes i am having my moment AND it's amazing!!! How is yours???? hahahahah #karmasabitch Or is it a c***?? Hahahaha.'
    The British-born star has been in mourning after the death of her beloved Pomeranian dog Daddio, who passed away last weekend.

In his memory she - along with her husband Ken Todd, 58 - rescued three dogs who were destined to be slaughtered at the Yulin Festival, and was celebrating their fostering on Saturday night when the anger-laded message arrived.

+5 Shocked: Lisa, 55, was with friends including Lance Bass at her restaurant, Pump, in West Hollywood when she received the text around 9pm, reports the website (pictured on this week's RHOBH)

Lisa, who apparently passed her phone around to guests to see the message, told TMZ, 'It's sad to have that much hatred in your heart especially at this time of year. Our lil Daddio meant the world to us. Anyway, happy Christmas.'

Brandi also fell out with RHOBH star Kyle Richards - again - earlier this month.

However, Kyle told ET that this time it's terminal to their friendship, telling them 'we are not friends at all.'

+5Outspoken: As well as upsetting Lisa, Brandi (right) has managed to reduce her Christmas card list significantly since joining the cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

'We didn't really have a foundation to begin with,' Kyle added. 'It's not like a friend you had a falling out with and you missed them, so there's no love lost there.'

Brandi has managed to reduce her Christmas card list significantly since joining the cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Last season she clashed with nearly every single one of her cast members, including Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Eileen Davidson - over whom she memorably threw a cocktail.

After announcing in June she was leaving the reality show, it was revealed that she had taped scenes for the upcoming sixth instalment of the Bravo hit.

She's recently been linked to model Calum Best, after being pictured together at Thanksgiving and an insider told Us Weekly 'They are sort of dating' before adding 'it's more of a hookup situation.'

Brandi has two sons, Mason, 12, and Jake, eight, with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian - who has been married to LeAnn Rimes for four years.

+5 Romance rumours: She's recently been linked to model Calum Best, after being pictured together at Thanksgiving and an insider told Us Weekly 'They are sort of dating' before adding 'it's more of a hookup situation'

Read more:

Read more: Brandi Glanville launches expletive-laden rant at Lisa Vanderpump | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They must be filming episodes of RHOBH. Otherwise do we ever hear about Lisa VP? I do love "Vandercunt". That's kind of hilarious.
    I know the show is all fake, but it was stupid of Brandi to burn that bridge with Lisa. She is awesome. I'd be her lunch friend any day.

omg it's like a huge story over A TEXT! its all so faaaaake.

They are all so hideously ugly and plastic looking.
    Slushie likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Ken is not 58. They just had his 70th birthday on the show.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She's recently been linked to model Calum Best, after being pictured together at Thanksgiving and an insider told Us Weekly 'They are sort of dating' before adding 'it's more of a hookup situation'
    All I know of Calum Best is that he "dated" Lindsay Lohan at one point. So, his standards are pretty high - obviously.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^ Well, here's something else you oughta know about him (too late for Brandi and Lilo): he allegedly sells stories to the media and he had a one night stand with a woman who allegedly had a daughter by him (whom he has apparently never seen or taken care of) and she is allegedly busy selling stories too. This all came out in the Levenson enquiry. So Brandi will have already run her mouth and he can cash in!
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Well, here's something else you oughta know about him (too late for Brandi and Lilo): he allegedly sells stories to the media and he had a one night stand with a woman who allegedly had a daughter by him (whom he has apparently never seen or taken care of) and she is allegedly busy selling stories too. This all came out in the Levenson enquiry. So Brandi will have already run her mouth and he can cash in!

interesting, well not brandy and callum, but that levenson enquiry, i googled it and i kinda remember that scandal!

Thread Information