Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Elite Member

^^ She didn't lose the house because she lost the job. Losing the rental came first. Per her, they raised her rent a crazy amount. I can believe this, because as a former renter (of private homes) I experienced the same thing waaaay too often.

I don't think she has too bad a relationship with the RH franchise, they have her doing guest shots this season.

It's too bad she and the boys have to keep moving rental accommodation while Eddie lives the good life with his sugar mama.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Is she punking us?

Brandi Glanville Verified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

7:45 AM - 21 Dec 2015

Is this real ??? I'm calling

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...64634792017920

Brandi Glanville Verified account ‏@BrandiGlanville
    Amazing that somehow people can get access to my entire identity including security numbers bank accounts etc .Merry fucking Christmas
    11:20 AM - 21 Dec 2015
    https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/...18625894735872

Jan 15, 2015 2:37 PMI don't use Safari that much, but when I opened it today, I got an un-asked for new tab that said "Suspicious activity found on your computer. Due to Pop-up Advertisement windows and Invasive Links. Please contact Certified Live Technicians 1-888-913-7285"
    Has anybody seen this? Is it some new part of Maverick and Safari?

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)
    This solved my question Solvedby stedman1 on Jan 15, 2015 2:38 PM
    It is a scam. Do NOT call the number.
    To get rid of it, close or force close Safari, then restart Safari, while holding the Shift key.

Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Love her or hate her, she does try to provide for her kids, whatever it takes, unlike the loafer who does as little as possible. Have some pride douchebag, way to show your boys what it takes to be a real man by providing for his family. His lazy ass should at least drive the kids to school for Brandi since it's a trek for her, not like has anything better to do.
    Really? The loafer pays what the court orders. It is not his, or any other parents, sole responsibility to provide for their kids. Brandi could make other choices to live where the child support and her earning ability would be enough. She wants to live at the same level as Leann and Eddie and that won't happen. Eddie isn't working but that is a decision between him and his wife. He is there for the kids and even has them more than required by the custody agreement so Brandi can leave for long periods of time to film other reality shows. The court do still favor mothers in custody situations and there are MANY men who lives in tiny little apartments because it is all they can afford after they pay child support. Meanwhile their ex-wives have remarried, live in nice big houses the new husband can afford, but the new husband's income is not part of the equation. Men who remarry to someone with money should be viewed the same. Equality.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Really? The loafer pays what the court orders. It is not his, or any other parents, sole responsibility to provide for their kids. Brandi could make other choices to live where the child support and her earning ability would be enough. She wants to live at the same level as Leann and Eddie and that won't happen. Eddie isn't working but that is a decision between him and his wife. He is there for the kids and even has them more than required by the custody agreement so Brandi can leave for long periods of time to film other reality shows. The court do still favor mothers in custody situations and there are MANY men who lives in tiny little apartments because it is all they can afford after they pay child support. Meanwhile their ex-wives have remarried, live in nice big houses the new husband can afford, but the new husband's income is not part of the equation. Men who remarry to someone with money should be viewed the same. Equality.
    i agree! one of my worries is that my income would be considered in the calculation of what my husband is required to pay his ex-wife, which can happen in rare circumstances. i know it probably won't happen but i know for sure that his ex-wife will try as soon as she realizes we're married.
    sluce and snoopqueen like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

not sure that is the case in california. custody is pretty much split 50-50, unless one parent absolutely doesn't want custody. the courts support this and kids are shuttled back and forth between households per whatever sched the courts dictates (or mediators agree to).

How much does she spend on groceries in a month for 3 people? $700? $1000? I don't spend that much for 5 people but I also benefit from super cheap iowa prices, not Cali prices.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not sure that is the case in california. custody is pretty much split 50-50, unless one parent absolutely doesn't want custody. the courts support this and kids are shuttled back and forth between households per whatever sched the courts dictates (or mediators agree to).
    Custody is almost always 50/50 here too, but not necessarily physical custody. They are two different court decisions.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I definitely think it's about equality, and I agree that men usually get the short end of the stick whereas it should be equal. I would say the same if it were Brandi who was doing nothing but sponging off Eddie and living off his child support payments. She's clearly not that bright but she at least puts her hand up for a variety of things to keep afloat. I just think he, as a father to two boys, should be doing something to set an example that you need to work for what you have, not find some woman to sponge off of. And a woman who also has no work ethic and it's becoming apparent that they are hemorrhaging money because of it.

I don't know, I'm probably being harder on them because the 3 of them irritate me with the petty fighting, the one upmanship and all the other things that shit parents do without thinking about the impact on their kids. All my point was is I just think out of the 3 of them, at least Brandi tries to provide and seems to have a strong work ethic which is the one positive in this whole setup. Overall, each of them are a mess and I really pity those kids.
    sluce likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

czb

Custody is almost always 50/50 here too, but not necessarily physical custody. They are two different court decisions.
    i was talking about physical custody, sorry i wasn't clear. i know plenty of kids who stay with one parent for 3 days, switch midweek to the other parent. then one weekend with one parent, the following weekend with the other. the parents work hard shuttling kids to school and activities. i don't know if it's better for the kids or not, but that is the model here when both parents want (physical) custody.

I guess I am one of those rare women who got the short end of the stick in my divorce. I would have never expected my exhusband's new wife to help pay for child support for our kids. She actually gave me a check on time from her account for child support and I handed it back to her and told her no way. I know she cared for the kids, but that is not her responsibility. I think she really started to like me after that and we really clicked after she divorced our exhusband. lol!

It's not rare for a woman to get the short end of the stick in a divorce.

I don't know why Brandi gets beaten up for trying to work her way out of this mess. Of course, she makes more missteps than most and everything she does is in the public eye but she doesn't seem to give up and put her feet up so good for her for never giving up in spite of hourly provocation.
    sparkles likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    in a lot of circumstances, 50/50 is defined for the father as 1 night per week and every other weekend. i'm still waiting for an explanation as to how that math works.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Brandi gets beaten up for HOW she tries to work her way out of the mess.
    czb likes this.

Thread Information