Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Elite Member

While I understand that children are sexually active a lot earlier now, there is NO Excuse for someone to ask their date if he/she is a virgin. I dated a lot of guys & if one of them EVER had the guts to ask me if I was a virgin, the date would have ended right there. Not only was it NONE of his business, he would never find out because the date would end then & there.
    Mrs P and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    It's certainly what I did at that age, got dropped off as a group of girls, to meet a group of boys at the movie theater or skating rink. But I was actually 14 or so. There was hand holding and a whole lot of giggling and blushing and that's about it.

I know times have changed. But it doesn't mean I have to like it, or even relax into it a little.
    My kid is 14 and yeah, they meet as a group and hang out. However, some of the girls are having sex already. And some of them are doing everything but. It's crazy to me.
    Bombshell likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Exclusive! Talks RHOBH, NEW TV Projects, 3rd Book & Drama Drama Drama!

WillLoveInc

Published on Oct 26, 2015

In the fifth #CultureCafe podcast, Will Love gets even more unfiltered than the norm as he drinks a little too much Unfiltered Blonde – the new (and addicting) chardonnay by guest Brandi Glanville: two-time New York Times Best Selling Author and breakout star of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Celebrity Apprentice. In this exclusive interview Will Love gets ALL the details about the multiple NEW television projects Brandi Glanville will be starring in, the details behind her upcoming third book and finds out where the controversial star stands with Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Adrienne Maloof and her Beverly Hills cast mates. The answers will surprise listeners. In this intimate interview, the two share personal stories and discuss everything from betrayal, financial struggles and divorce in this one-of-a-kind interview.

Brandi Glanville Sports Nipple Pasties With Sexy Dress at LA Event – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Brandi Glanville Exposes Nipple Pasties on Purpose: 'Why Not Bring the Girls Out to Play'
    11/04/2015 at 10:03 AM ET

Former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costar Brandi Glanville brought her cleavage — and her favorite pasties — to Rhonda’s Kiss All-Star Benefit Concert in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The 42-year-old star wore a lowcut, tight black dress that exposed her black circular nipple covers.

REX Shutterstock

“It’s a dress. It’s about two years old,” Glanville told PEOPLE of the revealing number. “And I know it was expensive when I bought it. I’ve only worn it once and now I remember why. It’s because the girls keep coming out. But I figured it’s rock-n’-roll, so why not bring them out to play?”

The mom of two bared a lot, in both word and dress, at the event, revealing exclusively to PEOPLE that she is working on a new show with E!

“I will be working through Thanksgiving. I finally signed the paperwork today,” she said. “All I can say is it’s a new show that hasn’t aired yet but has already been picked up.

“Then I have a development deal to do my own docu-soap with E! as well.”

The star teased about a possible new show over the summer in an interview with Howard Stern as she addressed rumors that she had been fired from RHOBH. Glanville said she decided to leave the reality series after facing social media backlash as a result of her antics on the show.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Yes the girls come out when I hang out with rock stars it just naturally happens when I'm around these people

12:50 PM - 4 Nov 2015

“I felt like I played ball, I gave my all to the show, and then when it aired I thought, ‘Oh my God, they did me no favors in the editing room,’ she explained. “And I got really upset and a little depressed.”

Brandi Glanville Sports Nipple Pasties With Sexy Dress at LA Event – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Brandi Glanville's Pasties Hide Her Nipples ... Not Her Thirst | TMZ.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isT2Gh5TM5A

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    My kid is 14 and yeah, they meet as a group and hang out. However, some of the girls are having sex already. And some of them are doing everything but. It's crazy to me.
    My one is 13 and you are freaking me out Cornflakegirl! WTF. He still likes Lego.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

He can like legos and girls!
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    He can like legos and girls!
    I am ok with spin the bottle and things but he is waaaaay to young to have sex.

Get some double sided boob tape if you don't want it to slip. Duh. Stripper 101 from 2005.
    witchcurlgirl and rollo like this.

Shut the fuck up! Why even address it? Bitch, you knew what you were wearing.
    rollo and darksithbunny like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So the drunker she got the less she cared about looking like a sloppy idiot.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.

My friend has an apprentice who is 13-14, she has been sexualky active since she was 12.
    That said, no daye should be asking her those questions.

Re her attention seeking dress. Own it or wear a camisole. Problem solved.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

I don't think she had a problem with the dress. She just had a problem ignoring the comments about the dress.
    dougie, rollo and czb like this.

^ Agree. Brandi's been trying to make nipple pasties happen since before Halloween and no one bit. Her "thirst" finally got quenched and she must've been thrilled that so many media ran pictures but she can't handle the negative reactions hence the absurd Facebook rant.

Elite Member

No one had a safety pin??

Thread Information