Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Wants Her Son, 12, to Ask His Dates If They Are Virgins: I'm Not Ignorant to the Conversation'' | E! Online

News/Brandi Glanville Wants Her Son, 12, to Ask His Dates If They Are Virgins: "I'm Not Ignorant to the Conversation''
    by Mike Vulpo Today 12:59 PM PDT

Toby Canham/Splash News

When it comes to middle school and high school dating, Brandi Glanville has heard a lot of things.

While young love can definitely be fun and innocent, some relationships can get real serious really fast.

So when the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star found out her 12-year-old son was going on a date, she decided to deliver an assignment. "My eldest has a date tomorrow and I have jitters for him," she tweeted. "So I gave him good boyfriend homework."

What came next was a list of 13 questions any guy (including her boy Mason) should ask his date to ease the conversation. Some were standard like finding out her hobbies and favorite singer. Number six, however, got some fans talking: "Is she a virgin?"

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    My eldest has a date tomorrow and I have jittersfor him so I gave him good boyfriend homework
    10:33 PM - 17 Oct 2015

As you likely could have guessed, some followers were upset and even "disgusted" with Glanville's recommended question. But according to the bestselling author, she's just aware of what's happening in some schools.

"If you think 12 is too young at this point in our age to ask if someone's a virgin, you're sadly mistaken. Get with the f--king times," she tweeted over the weekend. "Clearly I'm not saying my kids are having sex but clearly I'm not ignorant to the conversation."

She continued, "Have open conversations with your kids & then you will know what's going on—that is how I know what I know—don't f--king for yourselves."

APP: Download the E! Online app to get the latest celebrity news on the go!

As for how the date night went, that appears to be a mystery. Instead, Glanville wants to make her intentions clear.

"Good night—I'm not trying to fight with anyone," she wrote. "I'm trying to inform parents. That's it #truth."

She added to one supportive follower, "I hate it—I wish our culture was different—it happens so much and no one f--king gets it."

Brandi Glanville Wants Her Son, 12, to Ask His Dates If They Are Virgins: I'm Not Ignorant to the Conversation'' | E! Online

When I was 12 if a 12 year old boy had asked if I was a virgin I probably would have punched him in the mouth.

This woman is a complete idiot, well illustrated in her 'homework' assignment which uses the wrong 'there' and the incorrect plural of hobby.
    czb, fgg, darksithbunny and 10 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wow, no way. She is insane if she really does this. And if this is a real questionnaire, I hope her son points out her spelling error.

^ I think she's serious, she's been sticking to her guns on Twitter.

Drunk Otis Gives 12-Year-Old Dating Son ‚€œGood Boyfriend‚€Ě Questions For Date |

her legs are ugly.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I don't care what the times are, 12 is 12 and they always have the same attitude about sex. I asked my 12 yr old nephew if he would ask a girl anything very personal and he was like, "What? Like she doesn't like spinach or something?" I think that's where most 12 yr olds are. Poor Mason.

What a twat question. But when my sons were at the same age I was sneaking them condoms just trying to be safe.

I think Brandi sadly has a point, but I don't think that question belongs in his questionnaire, seems like she is encouraging her son to have conversations about sex with his date.

She's such an idiot. Of course some kids start early but none of them want to talk about it with their parents.

And how about teaching them that yes it's best to wait but it's also none of anyone's business whether a girl is a virgin.

Open conversations with a backwards-thinking bimbo mom, great.

Can you imagine being the parent of a 12 year old girl who comes home from a "date" and says "he asked me if I was a virgin.".

free adult image hosting
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Can you imagine being the parent of a 12 year old girl who comes home from a "date" and says "he asked me if I was a virgin.".

free adult image hosting
    I would call the boys parents??! WTF?? My daughter is 10 now and just the thought of some young idiot asking her that in two years makes my blood boil.
    Bombshell likes this.

Hey, isn't 12 a little young to be dating? Dating that young means your mom drops you off at the movies or skating rink during the day and you meet up for a few hours. Right? Or is that what we used to do and the kids today are going to clubs and having sex?
    Bombshell and Novice like this.

BGU - Dennis Hof Speaks Out On Lamar Odom, Kim Richards Checks In 077

Dennis Hof, the owner of the Nevada Brothel where Lamar Odom almost lost his life, sits down with Brandi to talk about the last few days leading up to Lamar's collapse. We'll find out why Lamar was so interested in meeting a transgender hooker, did he really spend 75,000 on just two prostitutes, and why did a phone call send him over the edge and into a self-destructive spiral? Plus we get an update from RHOBH's Kim Richards.

BGU - Dennis Hof Speaks Out On Lamar Odom, Kim Richards Checks In 077 - Brandi Glanville Unfiltered

czb

ugh

i wish HIPAA extended to brothels.
    witchcurlgirl and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Hey, isn't 12 a little young to be dating? Dating that young means your mom drops you off at the movies or skating rink during the day and you meet up for a few hours. Right? Or is that what we used to do and the kids today are going to clubs and having sex?
    It's certainly what I did at that age, got dropped off as a group of girls, to meet a group of boys at the movie theater or skating rink. But I was actually 14 or so. There was hand holding and a whole lot of giggling and blushing and that's about it.

I know times have changed. But it doesn't mean I have to like it, or even relax into it a little.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information