Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

What is up with her nose in the second picture?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Her nose has always had that little ball shape on the end. It depends on the angle of the shot. I guess she knows how to pose so it's not so obvious.

Even the person writing the article doesn't give 2 fucks.

It says she is wearing red lipstick when its clearly pink.
    I'm loving her body language when her "friend" is hugging her lol

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Says She and Eddie Cibrian Have Drastically Different Parenting Philosophies

Brandi Glanville Says She and Eddie Cibrian Have Drastically Different Parenting Philosophies
    by Brice Sander 11:30 AM PDT, September 21, 2015

It's no secret that Brandi Glanville's relationship with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his wife, LeAnn Rimes, has been a strained one -- but Glanville tells ETonline it's getting better.

"It ebbs and flows, you know?" Glanville said. "It's hard. He's gonna be in my life forever. Forever! Ugh... you know, we're raising two little boys together and I think, ultimately, we put them first, and that's it."

Glanville and Cibrian share two sons -- 12-year-old Mason and 8-year-old Jake -- whom Glanville calls "awesome."

"There's gonna be fights about parenting styles and what not," Glanville continued. "I will scream and yell a little bit, but, you know, at the end of the day, they have a dad that loves them and a stepmom that loves them, and I would die for them. I would do anything for my children, so... they're in good hands."

Those fights Glanville mentioned seem like they mostly start on her side, since she admits she can actually be a pretty strict parent.

"On their time, they're like their little buddies," Glanville said. "On my time, I'm sorry, there's, like, chores and rules and we have to have some sort of structure, because they're not little buddies. They're kids! So, saying 'hell' when you're eight isn't cute. I will smack you!"

More disagreements might be in the future for Glanville and Cibrian. She says they have a new custody arrangement that will keep her boys away from her house for longer periods of time.

"We're on this week on, week off schedule now," Glanville explained. "It's great the week I have them, like I dropped them off at school this morning, and I have no kids this week... it's like, what do I do? It's scary, 'cause I know me ... I do tend to find trouble."

Glanville's trouble-seeking nature might have been a factor in her dismissal from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Check out the video below to see Glanville set the record straight on her exit from the Bravo show.

czb

interesting that they have week on/week off split. the divorced parents i know in cali have M-W/W night - F split, and then every other weekend.

^ I think what you're describing was the previous arrangement and that arrangement got changed to the current week on/week off arrangement

fgg

i like the calendar week arrangement so the kids can be in one spot all week and not have anything complicate schooling. we're hoping my husband gets something like that down the road.
    snoopqueen and Lalasnake like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ I think what you're describing was the previous arrangement and that arrangement got changed to the current week on/week off arrangement
    i realize that. what i am saying is that of all the couples i know with split custody (and there are a LOT), i don't know of any with the week on/week off arrangement. i wonder why they changed it.

Elite Member

Maybe to better fit in with L's tour schedule? This way it's easier to plan & make sure they can travel as a family?

Sometimes I crack myself up.
    czb, dougie and dilligaf like this.

She really shouldn't talk about this. On the other hand, they are not "little buddies" AKA "photo ops."
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Her nose looks like it would hurt to breathe out of.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Andy Cohen Wants Brandi Glanville to Return : People.com

Andy Cohen 'Would Love' Brandi Glanville to Return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

By Aaron Couch

@AaronCouch 09/30/2015 AT 05:10 PM EDT

Andy Cohen says he's ready to welcome Brandi Glanville back to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Cohen told Howard Stern he "would love to" have Glanville back and shared details of her exit on Tuesday's The Howard Stern Show.

Asked if Cohen's blessing for her return makes it a "done deal," Cohen responded that he "would hope so."

Glanville, 42, had a tumultuous run on the show, clashing with nearly every member of the cast. In June, PEOPLE confirmed she would not be returning to the show as a regular.

"Brandi would be happy to come back on the show, and we'll probably see her in guest capacity," a source tells PEOPLE of the possibility of her return.

Cohen shared his take on her exit. "The issue with Brandi was she got isolated to a point over two seasons where she was on an island. She is now in a place where none of them want to be with her," Cohen said.

Stern asked Cohen if the other housewives "genuinely hate" Glanville.

"Yeah. And by the way, Brandi hates them," Cohen said.

Bravo has not yet set a premiere date for season 6 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Andy Cohen Wants Brandi Glanville to Return : People.com

I heard the whole interview but I love seeing it in video.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

There are plenty of other people she could insult apart from the Housewives. Let her loose all over the E channel.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Andy Cohen 'Would Love' Brandi Glanville to Return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

By Aaron Couch

Andy Cohen says he's ready to welcome Brandi Glanville back to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Cohen told Howard Stern he "would love to" have Glanville back and shared details of her exit on Tuesday's The Howard Stern Show.

Asked if Cohen's blessing for her return makes it a "done deal," Cohen responded that he "would hope so."

Andy Cohen clearly hates women...

Thread Information