Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

My vagina smells like roses! lol
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    My vagina smells like roses! lol
    I bet it does

idunno, SHELLEE, mostroop and 2 others like this.

Okay, now That's cold. Funny as shit though.
    idunno and Moongirl like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I certainly hope Louis knows I was just kidding...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I certainly hope Louis knows I was just kidding...

I'm sure she does, but boy was that funny!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville News: Not Returning To 'RHOBH,' New Show

August 31, 2015
    Brandi Glanville Discusses The Loss Of ‘RHOBH’ Salary, Confirms New Show

Lindsay Cronin

Brandi Glanville may not be filming The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ sixth season, but that doesn’t mean she’s concerned about her income. In fact, according to Brandi Glanville, she’s doing just fine — and she has a new show.

Little Mingo @LittleMingo
    @BrandiGlanville Don’t spend too much money....you don’t have the RHOBH income anymore

Follow
    Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville

@LittleMingo I've been through it & you never have to worry about that husband no husband housewives no housewives I'm smart with my money
    10:52 PM - 30 Aug 2015

Brandi Glanville was demoted from her role on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after Season 5, and while she claimed producers did want her to return as a guest star, she has yet to do so, and with production being two months in, she may not appear on the upcoming season at all. Luckily for Brandi Glanville fans, however, that doesn’t mean she won’t return to television soon.
    In a second tweet to fans, Brandi Glanville confirmed she would soon be seen on a new series.

While details regarding the new Brandi Glanville series have not yet been revealed, nor has a network been tied to the project, there have been rumors of a possible spinoff with Kristen Taekman of The Real Housewives of New York City. Like the show Brandi Glanville spoke of this morning on Twitter, her and Taekman’s potential spinoff is also unconfirmed with no network officially on board.

Brandi Glanville and Taekman have been friends for many years, and recently, Taekman has been spending time in Los Angeles, where Brandi Glanville resides. As she fights back against the backlash caused by her husband’s Ashley Madison account, Taekman spent time on the west coast with both Brandi Glanville and Tori Spelling, both of whom have also endured public scandals regarding their marriages.

While Brandi Glanville hasn’t yet filmed for the sixth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, there still is a possibility she will return for that latter part of the season.

Brandi Glanville joined the cast of the Bravo reality show during its second season alongside then-friend Adrienne Maloof. Then, ahead of Season 3, Brandi Glanville was promoted to a full-time housewife, which she remained until earlier this year. Throughout her time on the show, Brandi Glanville established a couple of friendships with the likes of Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster, but she mainly just made enemies, feuding with Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Eileen Davidson, Lisa Rinna, and Maloof, just to name a few.

[Photo via Facebook]

Read more at Brandi Glanville News: Not Returning To 'RHOBH,' New Show

JFC how many times can they say Brandi Glanville?
    Serendipity likes this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Saw a commercial for this Spanish language show, Brandi is going to be a guest tonight. The host is a clown (a raunchy one) named Platanito (little banana), and he usually has guests participate in different games. I may have to watch just see how she does on the show...

Noches con Platanito | EstrellaTV | Inicio

Oh god, could this mean Brandi and Tori might do a reality show together too? Can one screen handle that much bad PS at once?!?!
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville reveals her figure in a cocktail dress | Daily Mail Online

'Dinner with pals!' Brandi Glanville shows her body confidence as she reveals her figure in a tiny body-hugging cocktail dress
    By Laurel Brown For Dailymail.com
    Published: 11:53 EST, 2 September 2015 | Updated: 15:28 EST, 2 September 2015

Brandi Glanville has never claimed to be a shy or modest woman.

The 42-year-old Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star made that very clear on Tuesday night, when she wore a barely-there cocktail dress while out for dinner.

Spotted leaving Craig's Restaurant in West Hollywood with friends, Brandi's legs and chest were thoroughly on-display.

Show-off: Brandi Glanville showed plenty of skin while out to dinner in West Hollywood on Tuesday

Her blonde hair loose and falling in curls to just below her shoulders, Brandi went for a glam look with darkly lined eyes and glossy red lipstick.

Flashy earrings dangled nearly to Brandi's shoulders.

For her frock, the reality star wore a pale-pink bandage dress with cut-outs in the chest of the tight-fitting and sleeveless bodice.

Party time: The former Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star visited Craig's Restaurant with a group of friends

Getting close: One friend, a man, was spotted sharing a hug and a quick kiss with Brandi

Sexy glamour: Brandi's dress featured a tight bodice - which accentuated her curves and showed much of her breasts - and a short skirt

The skirt of the dress fell to mid-thigh, revealing lots of toned leg down to beige, high-heeled sandals.

Brandi had tweeted earlier: 'I officially suck at doing my own hair.' But her golden curls certainly looked professional as they cascaded over her shoulders.

But while she managed to style her tresses, she needed help putting on her fancy dress.

'Probably 1 million. That would be the amount of Uber drivers I've asked to zip up my dresses - #living alone,' she wrote.

Extra height: Already tall, Brandi added to her height with a pair of beige sandals with spike heels

Joining Brandi at the restaurant were several friends, including an unidentified man seen to share a hug and cheek kiss with the star.

Although best-known for appearing on four seasons of The Real Housewives, Brandi confirmed in June that she would not return for the upcoming season seven.

'After a lot of thought and careful deliberation, I have decided not to return to RHOBH as a full-time cast-member this season,' Brandi wrote in a statement posted to Instagram

'The past four years have been amazing, a complete roller coaster of a ride. I will always be thankful to Bravo and for the opportunities that have come along with doing this pop culture phenomenon of a show.'

Departure: After four seasons on the popular reality show, Brandi announced in June that she would not return for season six of RHOBH

Brandi's good friend, Kim Richards, also will not return to the reality show, thanks to her ongoing treatment for addiction issues.

Instead of life in the reality world, Brandi has been focusing on her popular podcast and some business endeavours.
    She is also a single mother to two young sons - 12-year-old Mason and eight-year-old Jake - Brandi's children with ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.

Other pursuits: With her podcast, business pursuits, and raising sons, Brandi is likely to remain busy even without the show

Read more: Brandi Glanville reveals her figure in a cocktail dress | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Elite Member

That dress is a pink nightmare.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Gold Member

On the plus side, since she kept her legs together we didn't have to see her other pink nightmare.

fgg

it looks like she bumped up her implants to the next size.
    dexter7 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    That dress is a pink nightmare.
    it would be nice if it didnt have the cut out titty squisher situation going on.

So 'confident' that she had her face re-injected, her tits upsized, and is skinnier and more plasticized than ever.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information