Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Gives Sex Advice With Backlash: 'Glad You Are Not Raising Girls' - Starpulse.com

Brandi Glanville Gives Sex Advice With Backlash: 'Glad You Are Not Raising Girls'
    Mary Jane
    8/5/2015 5:15pm EDT

Brandi Glanville is a reality star who is no stranger to causing trouble. In fact, some housewives were shocked and tired of the drama she brought to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Brandi eventually decided to leave the show behind. But just because Glanville isn’t on the show anymore doesn’t mean she isn’t rattling some feathers on social media.
    According to a new tweet, Brandi Glanville is giving some advice that isn’t sitting well with her followers. Of course, Glanville is a mother of two sons, so some people are surprised at what she decides to share on social media.

“Being a p*ssy won't get you very far but having one will get you everywhere... thought of the morning,” Brandi Glanville tweeted this morning as a joke. Of course, the tweet was meant to be entertaining and funny, not a literal advice.
    But fans were not pleased with the comment, especially because she is a mother to two sons. For one follower, it is good that Glanville isn’t the mother of girls.
    “Gross! So glad you are not raising girls!” one follower wrote to her, while another one pointed out, “she wreaks of past trauma that hasn't been dealt with.”
    It will be interesting to see what Brandi Glanville will do now that she isn’t on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She has revealed that she is struggling a bit with money after turning down Bravo’s offer, but she does have a wine line in the works. However, it is possible that selling bottles won’t pay the rent for her and her sons. No word on what she plans on doing next to substitute the income she has lost from Bravo.

Photo Credits: 2014 ABC Mother's Day Luncheon - Arrivals , Four Seasons Hotel , Los Angeles, CA, USA 05/07/2014 , © Janice Ogata / PRPhotos.com

Brandi Glanville Gives Sex Advice With Backlash: 'Glad You Are Not Raising Girls' - Starpulse.com
    Last edited by dougie; August 7th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.

"Rattling some feathers?" Come ON.

My GOD. Her face. I will call her Jigsaw from now on.

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Why do they kept saying she decided to leave the show behind? She would have stayed there for ever but became such a liability that every time she opens her mouth, they must be thankful she is gone.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I think because they offered her a lesser role as a 'friend', but she turned it down.
    snoopqueen likes this.

They were basically kicking her out with a sweetener if she was desperate though.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

That's "reeks" NOT wreaks. Dammit.

Havoc is what Brandi wreaks. Her attitudes--and probably some other things I could mention, but won't--reek.
    snoopqueen and Clubber Lang like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I just find the idea of checking his phone so gauche.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Dear Brandi exists? Should you do the exact opposite what she proposes? I just had a looong flight watched the whole last series of THOBH (I had never seen a full episode before) , I was mesmerized. Surely it has to be scripted. She was a complete mess (well they all kind of were)

Elite Member

If you find yourself checking your partner's phone rest assured this means one of three things:

1) You're paranoid/insanely insecure
    2) The mother fucker's up to something
    3) You're one step away from bunny boiler status

Either way going through somebody's phone is never a good sign, if I caught my partner going through mine I would instantly think he was up to something and therefore paranoid that I am too. Or that he's some variation of a psycho.

And yes, I admit in my younger days there were times that I would go through his or her phone, though only after being prompted by suspicious behavior and unfortunately the few times it did happen my snooping paid off.
    dilligaf likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Jesus Christ woman. Let's go straight to he's cheating. Totally bypass that he could be stressed, overworked, something troubling him etc. You know, maybe try communication and ask him if anything is on his mind as any normal, healthy couple would do. No, let's freak out and start spying and plotting revenge. Projection much.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Everyone Stop Trying, Brandi Glanville Just Won Everything
    8/24/2015 12:00 PM PDT by Emily Trainham

While this fit little torso and the fraction of boob resting on top of it may not be easily identifiable at first, let your mind rest and your spirit soar, because this hotness belongs to Brandi Glanville. There's no mystery to solve here, because Mondays are not for thinking, so all you have to do sit back, appreciate this, and give thanks to Brandi for being such a kind, thoughtful person.

Alternately, if you're one of those go-getter types, you can devote some time to figuring out whether or not we're actually seeing any slips of the nips here. It definitely looks like some areola there, especially on Brandi's right breast, but then again, we can never underestimate the power of positive thinking.

This woman, you guys ... she gives us so much more than we deserve.

Joanna Krupa

Says Truth is a Defense

In Smelly Vagina Lawsuit

8/27/2015 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Brandi Glanville may have figured out a way to stave off Joanna Krupa's defamation lawsuit ... by forcing Joanna to come clean about her vaginal odor.
    Brandi's lawyer has fired off a series of written questions which Joanna must answer under oath, notably:
    "Is it your contention in this lawsuit that your vagina and/or vulva are odorless? If yes, please explain with specificity why your vagina and/or vulva are odorless."
    It would seem Brandi and her attorney are going down a path that could lead to some interesting courtroom testimony ... and demonstrations.
    Yes, we'll be livestreaming.
    BRANDI IS TRASH TMZ.com

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Thread Information