Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville dirty dances with male pal at Vivica A. Fox's birthday bash | Daily Mail Online

'I'm actually having fun!': Brandi Glanville dirty dances with male pal at Vivica A. Fox's birthday bash... and throws shade at former RHOBH co-stars
    By Heather Waugh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 19:44 EST, 27 July 2015 | Updated: 00:15 EST, 28 July 2015

Brandi Glanville is most definitely single and ready to mingle.

After confirming last month that she is no longer in a relationship, the TV star partied up a storm with Vivica A. Fox on Sunday to celebrate the actress' 51st birthday.

The 42-year-old former Real Housewife shared a clip of her performing a raunchy dance to Rihanna's latest hit at the bash, and captioned it with a subtle dig at her former co-stars.

Scroll down for video

Wild thing: Brandi Glanville celebrated Vivica A. Fox's birthday with a little dirty dancing on Sunday night

Brandi wrote: 'Whil [sic] the lady's are shopping in BH. I'm actually having fun with @MsVivicaFox #getlow'

And it certainly looked like a blast as the leggy blonde is seen grinding up against a male pal and pulling up his T-shirt to have a good feel of his abs.

Meanwhile, the reality star has just moved into a new condo and in a series of tweets revealed her annoyance at being let down by friends who weren't there to help her move her things.

Showing off her moves: The recently single reality star is seen grinding with a male pal to Rihanna's hit B**** Better Have My Money

Saucy minx: The mother-of-two got a little hands on with her friend as she danced up against him

It seems Brandi is ready to completely move on from RHOBH and ditched some mementos from the Bravo show during the move over the weekend.

The ever-outspoken star shared a photo of her holding two Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills posters in frames with post-it labels reading 'free' and 'for sale' which she captioned 'Moving on'

It was revealed last month that Brandi will not be joining her co-stars for season six of the reality show.

Cheeky: Brandi dissed her former Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-stars with her caption which said 'While the lady's are shopping in BH. I'm actually having fun with @MsVivicaFox #getlow'

Ready to mingle: Brandi confirmed she is single last month after splitting with rumoured boyfriend Jonathan Ruiz

Birthday girl: Kill Bill star Vivica A. Fox turns 51 on July 30

While she didn't explain why she was on the move again, Brandi frustratedly tweeted: 'Does any1 ever think I actually choose to move every second of my life? Get a f**king grip-partofthejob -u really don’t get it.'

But on a brighter note, the TV personality revealed she has a handsome new neighbour saying: 'The good news is I just met my new condo neighbor & he is HOT could be trouble-'

Thanks for the memories: The TV personality is on the move again and ditched some of her RHOBH memorabilia while moving into her new condo

On a brighter note: The single lady has already met one of her handsome neighbours

It seems the mother-of-two is all about flirting with handsome gents these days as last week she revealed her crush on Australian TV presenter Jason Dundas.

The TV personality interviewed the hunky 32-year-old for her podcast and later tweeted: 'why is it when ever (sic) a hot Aussie is in front of me all I can think about is sex...#Hot.'

During the podcast, she first introduced the extremely buff Jason as 'ridiculously hot' and later quizzed him about his relationship status, where he confirmed he was single.

Flirt: Brandi flirted up a storm with Australian TV presenter Jason Dundas, who interviewed for her podcast

Last month, Brandi appeared on William Shatner's Brown Bag Wine Tasting and confirmed her single status.

She was last believed to have been in a relationship with Jonathan Ruiz.

The mother of two shares sons Mason, 12, and Jake, 8, with actor Eddie Cibrian - who is now married to singer LeAnn Rimes.

Split: The 42-year-old was first introduced to Ruiz in 2012 and the pair dated on and off

Show's over: Brandi will not be rejoining her co-stars for season six of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Brandi Glanville dirty dances with male pal at Vivica A. Fox's birthday bash | Daily Mail Online

God is every housewife butt fucking ugly?
    ManxMouse and holly like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Brandi Glanville Fired Attorneys Representing Her In Joanna Krupa Lawsuit; Is Now Looking For Legal Help On Twitter
    by Reality Tea on July 29th, 2015

In the latest “she’s lost her mind news” – Brandi Glanville fired her attorneys! The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star revealed on Twitter this afternoon that she was so frustrated over the mounting attorney fees in the lawsuit filed against her by Joanna Krupa, she has kicked her legal counsel to the curb!!

Brandi
    shared again how much she has forked over so far since Joanna filed the suit, in which she claims that Brandi’s “fishy vagina” accusations have harmed her career. Brandi reiterates that her legal fees are over $50,000 and things are just getting started. “50GS spent on this FOOLISH lawsuit I have let my attorneys go.I won’t waste the $ Ive saved for the past 5 yrs on a frivilous lawsuit.”

Brandi
    then goes on to see if she can find some other (free or cheaper, I’m assuming) legal help with her case – via Twitter? Is she serious? Because that’s where everyone should look for professional services, right? “Soooo Any 1 that wants to help represent me pls contact @alecshankman or I will just be defending myself. Let me know depositions are soon!#FOOLISH.”

Brandi
    defending herself in court? Now that’s a pay-per-view event just begging to happen! I can give Brandi some free legal advice: shut your trap and people will stop suing you!!! You’re welcome.

TELL US – WILL BRANDI EVER LEARN HER LESSON?

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

Brandi Glanville Fires Attorneys Representing Her In Joanna Krupa Lawsuit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brandi Glanville Tries To Shut Down Drama But It Backfires - Starpulse.com

Brandi Glanville Tries To Shut Down Drama But It Backfires
    Mary Jane
    7/31/2015 11:39am EDT

Brandi Glanville is currently work on various projects, including expanding her wine line and doing more interviews for her podcast show. Brandi has revealed that she will not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, because the show is simply too dramatic. And now that she has other things to focus on, it is possible that Glanville can generate income from something other than reality television.

According to a new tweet, Brandi Glanville is now revealing that she may be single but she still has a key to his home. A few weeks back, reports surfaced that she was now single thanks to Kyle Richards. Glanville’s then-boyfriend JR was working with Mauricio Umansky, who is married to Kyle. Apparently, that was a bit too close for comfort for Kyle.

“My ex bf & I are friends that's it nothing more - why would I stalk him at this point when I still have the keys to his apartment? #NoFun,” Brandi Glanville revealed on Twitter last night in hopes of settling some rumors that things are sour between them. It is very possible that Brandi is referring to her real-estate partner, JR, who works with Kyle Richards’ husband.

Even though Brandi Glanville just wanted to settle the rumors that she wasn’t getting along with her ex-boyfriend, some saw her tweets as desperation. Of course, Glanville isn’t returning to the show, so she could be using Twitter to keep her fans engaged. One can imagine that she will be very active on Twitter when the show starts up again.
    “Sounds like someone's thirsty. That must be exhausting,” one person replied, while another added, “you could always rearrange the furniture in his house!!”

What do you think of Brandi Glanville’s tweet about her ex-boyfriend? Will you miss her on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Photo Credits: Brandi Glanville attends the 'Celebrity Apprentice' Red Carpet Event at Trump Tower in New York City , New York 02/03/2015 , © Guillermo, PacificCoastNews

Brandi Glanville Tries To Shut Down Drama But It Backfires - Starpulse.com

She is turning into a car crash.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

What a spaz.

On howard she said she spent thousands on lawyers already just for that comment she made.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

she really did damage krupa's reputation, i don't even really follow the housewives but if i see anything on joanna krupa i wrinkle up my nose and automatically think it doesn't matter how pretty she is her junk is stank. even if it's not true, it's going to stick with her forever. i'd sue too honestly, although i'd probably have laughed it off and made a stupid joke about keeping a carp in my vagina thinking it would help me lose weight or something really stupid (i'm not a comedy writer).
    snoopqueen and darksithbunny like this.

Brandi Glanville Admits She’s A Bit Scared Of Future, Moving From House To Apartment

Posted: August 2, 2015
    Brandi Glanville Admits She’s A Bit Scared Of Future, Moving From House To Apartment

Brandi Glanville admits that she’s downsizing and is a bit scared about the future now that she doesn’t have the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills paycheck. On Saturday, Brandi tweeted to her fans to listen to her latest podcast radio show episode, this time with guest Michelle Visage from RuPaul’s Drag Race.

On the episode, while the two were talking about the rat race, Brandi admitted that she’s now moving into an apartment.

“It’s hard. I’m at the 99 cents store and they’re like ‘Oh, we know you from Real Housewives. Why are you here?’ Are you kidding, I love it. I love it. Listen, I’ll go to the 99 cents store and then I’ll go to Prada and get a new bag, like that’s just how I balance things. But I know all of this could be over tomorrow. I’m not stupid like that. I save my money and, you know, I don’t own a house yet and we’re moving now into an apartment from a house, I feel like I’m kind of going backwards so…It’s hard because I, all I wanted to do was buy something and then, you know, the job situation turned around…”

Brandi said that she wishes she could give her two boys what they get at their father’s house. Her ex-husband, actor Eddie Cibrian, is married to country singer LeAnn Rimes.

“It’s just because my kids, you know, they don’t want to move, they love our house…On their father’s time, they have a beautiful house, I love that for them and there’s a part of me that wishes I could give them that same security of not moving every year. We’ve moved seven times in six years.”

At the beginning of season 5 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville was shown moving into a new home overlooking the valley, with a big yard and a pool. She threw a housewarming party that even Lisa Vanderpump attended. As the Inquisitr reported, Brandi started moving from that house last weekend. She tweeted that at least her new condo neighbor is “HOT.”

When Michelle Visage reminded Brandi to be grateful for what she has and that there are many people in much worse situations, Brandi said that she’s just a bit scared because the money isn’t flowing in like it used to when she was on Real Housewives.

“That’s my struggle is because ultimately I feel that way [being grateful] half the time and then the other half of the time I feel like, ‘Oh my God I’m a failure’…I’m peddling and going nowhere but at the same time I know it’s going to be fine I know, listen, I’m gangsta, we lived out of my car for like two months, going couch surfing on my friends’ couches, with not a dollar to my name because everything was held up in an escrow fund. Canceled all my credit cards. I know we can do it but life has been cushy for a few years and I’m a little scared just because the money flow isn’t coming in but there’s a lot going out.”

[Photo by Angela Weiss / Getty Images]

Karen de Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    she really did damage krupa's reputation, i don't even really follow the housewives but if i see anything on joanna krupa i wrinkle up my nose and automatically think it doesn't matter how pretty she is her junk is stank. even if it's not true, it's going to stick with her forever. i'd sue too honestly, although i'd probably have laughed it off and made a stupid joke about keeping a carp in my vagina thinking it would help me lose weight or something really stupid (i'm not a comedy writer).

I think Joanna Krupa made it worse by responding to the comment, and suing Brandi. Had it not been for that, I for one would have never known Brandi allegedly made the comment. Joanna's response brought more attention to it, IMO.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I think Joanna Krupa made it worse by responding to the comment, and suing Brandi. Had it not been for that, I for one would have never known Brandi allegedly made the comment. Joanna's response brought more attention to it, IMO.

i know right? she should have just laughed at it when asked about it, then moved on.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ... Listen, i’ll go to the 99 cents store and then i’ll go to prada and get a new bag, like that’s just how i balance things....
    moron
    rollo and snoopqueen like this.

Elite Member

^^ Yeah, I just don't understand that mind set. Talk about ghetto fabulous
    snoopqueen likes this.

after much contemplation and half a cannabis caramel, i think brandi is calling joanna's bluff on the lawsuit by firing her lawyers. i think joanna is hoping to wipe out brandi financially just by the lawyers fees brandi will incur. i dont even know how much money she is asking for in this goofy lolsuit. i'm giggling to myself over this.
    darksithbunny and Bombshell like this.

Silver Member

I hope Joann gets everything she is asking for. Brandi did this TWICE on national TV and with malice. She maligns and slanders people and it is time someone held her accountable, especially because half the time she's lying.
    Bombshell likes this.

Thread Information