Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

I thought I was in the Aintree thread for a second.
    Trixie and sluce like this.

Why are Brandi and Lisa wearing the same dress?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think Brandi wears it best.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Is Brandi swf'ing Lisa?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

By Brandi standards, she's been much drunker, the facemaking at the end could be fueled by inebriation but her idiocy and immaturity cannot be ruled out.

Brandi Glanville -- Wasted in WeHo (VIDEO) | TMZ.com

Brandi Glanville Wasted in WeHo
    7/19/2015 7:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandi Glanville | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com

Bramdi Glanville had to be poured into her car after a night out at Craig's.

Brandi was 3 sheets as she left the popular WeHo restaurant Saturday night ... which is what happens after more than 6 cocktails.

She couldn't make it in the SUV without muscle ... not her own.

The good news ... Craig's pretty expensive, so it seems she's still liquid after getting the ax from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

Very liquid.

Read more: Brandi Glanville -- Wasted in WeHo (VIDEO) | TMZ.com

I feel SO sorry for her boys.

At one time my Mom was a drunken slut.

Small town, awkward, mortifying, high school years a living hell.

She sobered up and re-married, but when those memories come flooding back, so does the pain and anger and I'm almost 50.

She has no clue what she's doing to those two boys. Or maybe she does and drinks for that reason.
    Drive-by poster

Does she think this behavior is cute? Because it's not. After the tampon string incident, I would be so mortified I would probably never drink in public again.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

but she's REAL. she's UNFILTERED. she's so not FAKE.

she doesn't even have the excuse of filming anymore.

spinmonkey, i can't even imagine how horrible that was.
    sluce, sputnik, Trixie and 3 others like this.

It was CZB. I didn't want to come across as all self righteous or anything because my Mom's love life wasn't really my business. HOWEVER, she hooked up with my sister's then ex-boyfriend who was 19 yrs old (lol go Mom!) while comforting him on the breakup and everyone knew.

The happy ending is she sobered up, divorced again, apologized and we've enjoyed a good relationship for a long many years.

She didn't have celebrity status with photos of her crap published in mags and video's for posterity circulating through the world though so that has to suck, or will for the kids, even if Brandi ever does get it together. I just see her marrying some rich old dude and telling her kids that her acting like that is the reason they have stuff.
    sluce likes this.
    Drive-by poster

czb

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    ... The happy ending is she sobered up, divorced again, apologized and we've enjoyed a good relationship for a long many years.

at least your story has a happy ending. can't even imagine how hard it was to live through, though.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Omg spinmonkey, that had to have been hard. Glad your mom is sober now and doing well.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Living In A Condo, Gets Rid Of ‘RHOBH’ Reminders

Posted: July 26, 2015 Brandi Glanville Living In A Condo, Gets Rid Of RHOBH Reminders

Brandi Glanville has found a new home. On Friday, the former The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star shared that shes now living in a condo.

Brandi spent the weekend moving. She excitedly tweeted about meeting her new condo neighbor, who is quite good looking. She admitted that having a hot condo neighbor could mean trouble for her.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    The good news is I just met my new condo neighbor & he is HOT could be trouble-
    10:43 AM - 24 Jul 2015

An early episode on Season 5 showed Brandi moving into a spacious new home, with a large backyard with great views and a pool. She threw a housewarming party and several of her former co-stars showed up, including Yolanda Foster, Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, and even Lisa Vanderpump. Lisas presence shocked everyone, since her friendship with Brandi had deteriorated the season prior.

You made it! exclaimed Brandi upon seeing Lisa. Brandi later confessed in a solo interview that Lisas presence at the party confused her, since she had made clear that she wasnt going to go to the party. When Brandi told Lisa that she came because she loves her, Lisa said that she doesnt.

Right after it was revealed that Brandi wouldnt be returning for Season 6 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she tweeted about her stress of having to find a new home. At the time, she did not explain why she was moving yet again. Brandis constant moves has received quite a bit of criticism from viewers. They question why she moves all the time and tell her that its better for her two sons that they have a stable home life.

On Thursday, Brandi lashed out at those who think that she moves out of choice.

Does any1 ever think I actually choose to move every second of my life? Get a f**king grip- #partofthejob -u really dont get it.

She later explained that she moved into the home that people saw on Season 5 because it was a property that the landlord allowed to be filmed for the show.

Julie Phillips @Eclecticprairie
    @BrandiGlanville moving is so difficult. People don't get it. All I've ever wanted is to stay in one place. Unfortunately life isn't fair

Follow

@Eclecticprairie me too but I had to live in a house that a landlord would sign off on us to shoot at--no house no job
    10:40 AM - 24 Jul 2015

She added that apartments dont allow filming, further implying that hew new home is part of the reason why shes not on the reality TV show, rather than her moving into a smaller place because shes no longer on the show and doesnt have that paycheck anymore.

Karen Cassidy @KaseyOnline
    @BrandiGlanville Seriously I don't get it. How is it part of the job? I'm not trying to be mean but am honestly asking.
    Follow

@KaseyOnline u have to have a place the landlord signs off on to be able to shoot in &apartments don't allow it& I was in the valley not BH
    10:46 AM - 24 Jul 2015

One thing that likely wont be in Brandis new home are Real Housewives mementos. At the beginning of her moving weekend, Brandi posted a photo of herself holding giant Real Housewives posters. She had a tag that said that she was giving away the posters, one for free and another just for $1. She added the hashtag #MOVINGON to her photo.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Brandi Glanville recently said in an interview that her life is now much more relaxed and stress-free without the drama of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She explained that the departure of Kim Richards from the show and the reduced role of Yolanda Foster contributed to her decision to not return to the show, even on a limited basis.

[Photo by Angela Weiss / Getty Images]

Brandi Glanville Living In A Condo, Gets Rid Of ‘RHOBH’ Reminders

Silver Member

I hope to hear no more about her...she just might be at 14:59. I do wish her stability for her kids sake but a career out of show business would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe she can go work on Trump's campaign.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Melania would have none of that!

Thread Information