Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree2266Likes

Thread: People with no lives talk about some broad named after an alcoholic beverage

I would like for her to try that parking lot shit at the Target where I live, girl would get a serious beat down like never before.
    dougie and snoopqueen like this.

That admission of causing drama to get the attention she seeks...that's just sad. She's exactly the kind of person I want to get as far away from as possible.

I can't abide people who have such a bottomless emotional void that they need SO much attention at all times. So unlikeable.
    czb, sluce, rollo and 5 others like this.

So, she is frugal with money and her boys are expensive? Hmmmmm, ok.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Eddie Cibrian News: Brandi Glanville On His Affairs

Posted: June 12, 2015
    Eddie Cibrian’s Ex-Wife ‘RHOBH’ Brandi Glanville Rehashes Their Messy Split

Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville ended their marriage after nine years when Glanville discovered her husband, the father of her two sons, Mason and Jake, had been cheating on her with multiple women. During an interview with William Shatner on Ora TV’s Brown Bag Wine Tasting, via a report by Us Weekly on June 12, Glanville opened up about Eddie Cibrian and his “extra girlfriends,” including Scheana Marie of Vanderpump Rules and country singer LeAnn Rimes, whom he later married.

“I guess you can say. He had some ladies on the side.”

Although Glanville says she tried to forgive Eddie Cibrian for his infidelities, she failed to do so once she discovered there was more than just a couple other ladies involved.

Eddie Cibrian and Rimes began their relationship on the set of Lifetime’s Northern Lights and were eventually exposed when a magazine printed photos of the pair kissing at a restaurant near the set. At the time, Rimes was married, as well, and her husband, Dean Shermet, was just as shocked as Glanville when he was made aware of his wife’s affair.

“It took me about a year to figure out that it had nothing to do with me, but it took a while… I was wondering how I could be any better than I was. Was I not tall enough? Skinny enough? Are my boobs not big enough? Should I have blue eyes? It was all of that. It made me a better person to go through that, and to figure out that it had nothing to do with me.”

As the Inquisitr previously reported, Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife, Glanville, also spoke to Ross Matthews recently, denying she’s been fired from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and claiming she will only participate in one more season with the show. On Matthews’ Podcast, via Reality Tea, Glanville revealed why she’s gotten so much backlash for her role on the show and explained her future with Bravo.

“I am outspoken, and that tends to get me in trouble, especially with the ladies that are sitting around pretending to be perfect. I say what is on my mind.”

As for season six of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Glanville said the network has yet to make any decisions.

“They wait. I think they do it partly as a negotiation so nobody will ask for more money. I would like to do it one more time, then hopefully go onto something a little healthier.”

Eddie Cibrian starred in a reality show with wife LeAnn Rimes, but the series was canceled after just one season.

[Photo via Twitter]

Eddie Cibrian News: Brandi Glanville On His Affairs

Silver Member

“It took me about a year to figure out that it had nothing to do with me..."
    actually I think it did

Brandi Glanville dotes over son Mason and makes his 'favourite dinner' Â* | Daily Mail Online

'My little man is in pain!' Brandi Glanville dotes over son Mason and makes his 'favourite dinner' after he injures his arm
    By Helen Zhao for MailOnline
    Published: 20:23 EST, 16 June 2015 | Updated: 02:55 EST, 17 June 2015

She may be a drama queen, but Brandi Glanville knows how to switch right into nurturing mama mode.

The 42-year-old reality star doted over her 12-year-old son Mason after he injured his arm, as seen in a photo she tweeted on Monday.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star posted an image of Mason sitting in bed with his left arm in a cast, writing: 'I'm making his favourite dinner but my little man is in pain!

Get well soon! Brandi Glanville's 12-year-old son Mason has injured his arm, as seen in an image she tweeted on Monday

Mommy duty: The 42-year-old reality star doted over her little boy, whom she shares with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian

The tween appears to be recuperating in his room, with plenty of toys to entertain him that are stored on a wooden shelf.

Mason helped his mother out in return, offering her some words of encouragement the next day.

Brandi tweeted on Tuesday: 'My little patient just told me not to worry I'm OG mamma - I can do anything - so sweet I needed to hear that!'

Leggy lady: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star pictured at a Mother's Day luncheon in LA in early May

Adoring son: Mason helped his mother out in return, offering her some words of encouragement

The mother-of-two also has an eight-year-old son Jake, whom she shares with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, whom is now married to LeAnn Rimes.

Eddie and LeAnn had an affair while co-starring on the 2009 TV movie, Northern Lights. Both were married at the time.

Brandi recently spoke about her grieving process after splitting from her husband in 2009 after eight years of marriage.

Her favourite boys: Brandi tweeted this photo last week, writing, 'Beach day!!! Soo cute and I'm stuck inside :/'

Birthday boy: Earlier this month, the mother-of-two celebrated Mason's 12th birthday; seen here with his eight-year-old brother Jake

She said she struggled after discovering her husband's infidelities, opening up to William Shatner during an episode of Brown Bag Wine Tasting.

'It's almost like a death,' Brandi said. 'You mourn, you die a little bit. Who you were as a wife and a mother dies and you're no longer that person.'

The reality star admitted she was racked with insecurities, but eventually emerged a stronger person.

True confessions: Brandi recently opened up to William Shatner about her grieving process following her split from Eddie Cibrian, during an episode of Brown Bag Wine Tasting

'It took me about a year to figure out that it had nothing to do with me,' she said of Eddie's affairs. 'But it took a while... I was wondering how I could be any better than I was.

'Was I not tall enough? Skinny enough? Are my boobs not big enough? Should I have blue eyes? It was all of that.'

Brandi concluded: 'It made me a better person to go through that. And to figure out that it had nothing to do with me.'

Blended family: Eddie, 42, pictured with his wife LeAnn Rimes, 32, and Eddie's sons in LA in early May

Flashback: Brandi and Eddie pictured in LA in May 2009, not long before they separated

Read more:

Read more: Brandi Glanville dotes over son Mason and makes his 'favourite dinner' Â* | Daily Mail Online

That's the first pic I've seen with Brandi and Eddie together.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

It's not the first I've seen but it's a good one.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Brandi Glanville: Lawsuit Dismissal Denied, 'RHOBH' Cast May Testify Against Her [VIDEO] : Celebrities : ENSTARZ

Brandi Glanville: Lawsuit Dismissal Denied, 'RHOBH' Cast May Testify Against Her [VIDEO]

Brandi Glanville's motion to dismiss a defamation suit against her was recently denied.
    By Lindsay Cronin, EnStars on Jun 16, 2015 04:12 PM EDT

• (Photo : Getty Images)

After being sued by Joanna Krupa, Brandi Glanville filed a motion to dismiss. Unfortunately for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, the request was recently denied.

Brandi Glanville Laughs About Joanna Krupa's Lawsuit Against Her

According to a new report, the Real Housewives of Miami star appears to have a solid case against Glanville, and Glanville's co-stars, including Yolanda Foster and Lisa Vanderpump, may be forced to testify against her.

On Monday, All About The Tea shared court documents, which confimed Glanville's request to have the case thrown out were shot down by a judge. The site also noted Foster and Vanderpump, along with Foster's former husband, Mohamed Hadid, are among those who could be deposed.

Brandi Glanville Reignites Joanna Krupa Feud With Plate Of Hot Salmon

Krupa filed a defamation suit against Glanville in January, following a number of apperances, during which Glanville claimed Krupa's private parts gave off a foul odor. According to Glanville, she was given the information by Hadid, and Vanderpump witnessed the conversation. Glanville also alleged Krupa and Hadid had an affair while Hadid was married to Foster.

“Brandi Glanville is the biggest trailer trash woman out there," Krupa told TMZ after Glanville's second interview went viral. "I just saw on E! News her interview with Andy Cohen talking about my stuff again. She needs to get a life, okay? First of all, I’m happily married, I’m sorry that you’re so pathetic your ex-husband left you. Stop talking about me. Does she have nothing better to do in her life?”

Brandi Glanville: Lawsuit Dismissal Denied, 'RHOBH' Cast May Testify Against Her [VIDEO] : Celebrities : ENSTARZ

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    That's the first pic I've seen with Brandi and Eddie together.
    I've seen a ton of old pics of these two, including wedding pics. Believe it or not, younger, pre-PS Brandi was absolutely stunning. Eddie's smiles in their pics were genuine. He's looking at her a lot in fact, and he can't keep his hands off her.

But screw him He is exactly where his cheating ass deserves to be now.

Brandi needs to ditch those stupid blue contacts. They make her look like an alien.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I'm hoping those boys aren't drinking beer in the above photo. ^
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Brandi Glanville -- DUMPED as Cast Member on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" | TMZ.com

Brandi Glanville
    DUMPED As Cast Member On 'Real Housewives'

6/18/2015 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

Brandi Glanville has gotten the ax on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... she's been difficult to work with and most of the girls don't want to work with her anymore.

Several sources say the women don't feel safe around Brandi because of her frequent erratic behavior.

One more twist ... Brandi is tight with Kim Richards, who may also be 86'd from the show. Without Kim, Brandi becomes something of a 3rd wheel.

But we're told producers are open to having her as an occasional guest, but Brandi has not committed.

Read more: Brandi Glanville -- DUMPED as Cast Member on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" | TMZ.com
    Last edited by dougie; June 19th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I'm hoping those boys aren't drinking beer in the above photo. ^
    Looks like sparkling cider to me.
    dougie, czb and Clubber Lang like this.

Eh, I don't watch the show. But it seems to me without Brandi they don't have much of a show. Every commercial I do see for this crap has some drama that Brandi is usually all up in. So not buying this.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't know. The legal stuff is getting serious now and reflects on the show. Even though she seems a major idiot, I hope things don't get too bad for her.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information