Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nadya Suleman interview with mom

More looniness with new video!

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Octo-Mom Unplugged

f you thought you've heard it all from Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman, think again. In an exclusive new interview, Suleman talks exclusively to RadarOnline.com about why she thinks people call her "Octo-Mom", and why she had so many kids. Nadya also opens up about her parents, her lonely childhood, her alleged plastic surgery, and her weight gain. Then hear how her own mom responds to her theories.

Tomorrow, RadarOnline.com will bring you another explosive new interview with Octo-Mom.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I see Dr. Phil is trying to help raise money for the children, or have people offer to help out in that area with the babies, I am still in shock as to how they will make it and get the attention they need, so sad.

As much as people can't stand the mother, Dr. Phil is right when we say that if we turn our backs on her, it's the children who are going to suffer. And it isn't the children's fault their mother is who she is.

The best way to donate is to go the material route ... diapers, clothes, formula, food, etc. At least we know this stuff will actually go to the children and not be squandered away by their looney-tunes mother.

I agree, the children shouldn't be shunned because of their mother, but I don't know if randomly donating "baby stuff" is a good idea either, unless it's organized somehow. People would have no way of knowing what others are donating and the family could end up with an overstock of items they don't really need and nowhere to store it.

But on the other hand, no way should any money be sent unless some kind of trust is set up so someone other than Nadya is making the decisions on where the money goes to ensure it's being used for the childrens' needs.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes I have a problem with money being sent too, I think the website should list things that are needed and what they have enough of. Still, the concern I have is the time each child will have spent with them. She will have volunteer help but forever?

Oh, yes. Donations would definitely have to be organized. And I said the same thing about a trust in another thread.

I watched the interview she did with Dr. Phil. She made reference to donations after finally admitting she was going to need help, but she talked about donations in the singular ... a crib, a carseat, a package of diapers, etc. It was rather bizarre.

You have EIGHT newborns, nimrod. Jeebus!

Wow, nice find, Chalet!!
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

I just loved her denials of plastic surgery. I really want them to ask questions about finances though. Something is really fishy there.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

IVF is not cheap so I don't get how she was able to afford it at least 7 times not to mention all the hospital bills for delivery of the first six. I think they need an independent business to handle any donations that come in and allocate the funds as the children need them cause this bitch just ain't right. BTW I thought it was against the law to use college loans (at least the federal ones) for expenses besides your educational costs. Maybe if she got laid a few times her urge to procreate would subside. Love how Dr? Phil is weighing in and helping her since his last fiasco with the Hohan mess.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Usmagazine.com | News - EXCLUSIVE: Octo Mom Offered Year's Free Clothes for 14 Kids

EXCLUSIVE: Octo Mom Offered Year's Free Clothes for 14 Kids
    Friday February 27, 2009

Nadya Suleman drops two of her older children off at a church day care in Whittier, California on February 27, 2009.
    INFphoto.com

Looks like Octo Mom Nadya Suleman and Angelina Jolie have another thing in common: the same designer is outfitting their kids!

Baby brand Custom Kingdom has reached out to Suleman -- who has no job and supports her family on food stamps -- to donate clothing for all 14 of her children.

"We understand the financial strain one child can put on a family, let alone 14 little ones, so we would like to do our part and donate clothing from our line," the company says in a letter released exclusively to Usmagazine.com.

The company -- which also sent its cute "I'm Out on Parole" onesies to Knox and Viv after their July birth -- will "provide at least $500 in clothing each month, for one year."

Custom Kingdom has offered to send its own favorite designs each month, or let Suleman's kids select. And if the family is still struggling with funds after a year, the company -- which sells brands like Ninja, iPoo and Security on its Web site -- has agreed to continue sending clothes.

Earlier this month, Octo Mom's original PR team set up a Web site that accepted credit cards and listed an address to send gifts.

Suleman's mom, Angela, told The Insider Thursday that she'd "opt" for adoption if her daughter couldn't pay for the kids. Angela's southern California bungalow -- where all the kids reside -- is currently in foreclosure.

Meanwhile, the octuplets -- who just turned one month old -- are continuing to improve.

"They are alert and responsive to the care our nurses are providing them. In fact, we are slowly introducing them to nipple or bottle feeding a few times a day, and they're getting better and better at coordinating sucking, swallowing and breathing," their doctor said in a statement Thursday.

"Our nurses can't help but smile as each in turn gets stronger," the statement continued.

With the terrible state of affairs in the nation today where responsible parents are having a hard time feeding and caring for their kids, I think it's totally irresponsible to put this train wreck on TV. This will just give more stupid people the idea that having a bajillion kids thinking they will be hitting the lottery without a thought about what it does to the kids. It's apparent she's an exploitive bitch who deludes herself into thinking she is some fabulous saint for incubating children. It makes me sad that many people can't have kids and would give these children what they need because even with money and help this woman could hardly be both a mom and dad to that many kids so close in age. I can see the Repugs putting her out there like Joe the Plumber, pageant walker Palin, and dullsville Bobby Jindal who has memory issues at such a young age.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information